Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

My friend, with the hauls YOU’ve been bringing in your numbers must be spot on!
I always suggest asking for second opinions cuz you never know - for all I know if I flowered at 1000 or 1100 instead of 1300-1350 the buds would get bigger. But I don't really think that's the case. Lol.

Yeah - i found the same thing! There may still be some … but I didnt want to kill her either by taking too much!
BTW - when you increase your light intensity, you are also increasing it's ability to penetrate your canopy. This results in your lesser buds getting more light than they would otherwise. Ie, LESS FLARF. Ha!!

Raise it. Crank it. Watch how she responds. Lower the height to as much as she likes/tolerates.

I run all my lights at 100% unless the plant(s) show they don't like it.

Thanks all :)

So here we are at Day 70 - her last day according to strain info
Those breeder promises are total bs :D Ive found out that especially in dwc plants tend to veg for a longer time (they have a lot more root space & I read that the beginning of the flowering of autoflowers is somehow related to the size of the roots in the space given to them!)

Anyway she looks good :) I’d guess it could be 100 days plant.

Raise it. Crank it. Watch how she responds. Lower the height to as much as she likes/tolerates.

I run all my lights at 100% unless the plant(s) show they don't like it.
Yup exactly what I be telling ppl to run light as close as the plant allows you !!!

Yup exactly what I be telling ppl to run light as close as the plant allows you !!!
All these new superb LED’s starts to be very powerful suns.

You wont often see actually tired plants. But if you do have CO2 levels elevated up to ~800-1200ppm (double or triple the atmospheric concentration) you can start seeing plants getting too much light only from 150W Mars Hydro led. They look tired like this when too much/intense light:
9927C52E-FD55-4437-B9C2-AB202087F5F5.jpeg

And after she got only couple hours sleep:
1586086A-85E7-45BB-93AD-D085BE8FC9F3.jpeg

So when the plant gets ”light burn” thats not the only way to tell if the light is too close or intense.

950 ppfd would provide a DLI of 3.42 per hour - so 12 hours would be a DLI of about 41. According to this chart, that should be sufficient for flowering (after bud set/formation).

2E72B362-7175-437F-83F2-0A7168003FEB.png
This is so good. I did not know that computation. Thanks, super helpful. And glad to know the science backs up my experientially based advice.

950 ppfd would provide a DLI of 3.42 per hour - so 12 hours would be a DLI of about 41. According to this chart, that should be sufficient for flowering (after bud set/formation).

2E72B362-7175-437F-83F2-0A7168003FEB.png
I’m just amazed. Where this knowledge and content comes from? :thedoubletake: Felipe got you covered.

Yeeez. @FelipeBlu Wasn’t it just ”well read”, not educated. :laugh:

her last day according to strain info
hehe .. I made the same mistake the first grow .. thats 70d from when it enters flowering, not from when it started growing ;)

That tree looks awesome .. thats going to be quite the harvest!

I had to go back to page 19, day 50 as you marked it, and I'd say between there and day 54 is where she started her flowering period. You are on day 15 - 20 of flowering or so, I'd say, and that leaves quite a while to go :)

I had to go back to page 19, day 50 as you marked it, and I'd say between there and day 54 is where she started her flowering period. You are on day 15 - 20 of flowering or so, I'd say, and that leaves quite a while to go :)
I'm with you PlanetJ. She's going to be a long-running auto! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom