Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Holy .. she is about to take over o_O

I cant wait to see the cola's on that monster in late bloom. Nicely opened her up as well. The first time I was so scared she would hate me after that, but these plants really love them a bit of abuse I found :)

70. :rofl: From the looks of her you have weeks to go. That is going to be close to a 90-100 day plant I would guess. Sometimes they do that. The Chunkadelic I grew went well over 100.

That plant is going to be HUGE in so many ways! :Rasta:

70. :rofl: From the looks of her you have weeks to go. That is going to be close to a 90-100 day plant I would guess. Sometimes they do that. The Chunkadelic I grew went well over 100.
60 days, 70 days, 100 days - its all good!

I'd have to agree with Jon, prolly lean toward 100. But she's gonna be sensational when done!!!
I hope she’s gonna be good, she has gotten QUITE a bit of care from me - a known plant murderer!

That plant is going to be HUGE in so many ways! :Rasta:
From your mouth to the Canna Gods’ ears!

Ok folks - light is at 75% intensity about 12”-14” from canopy and at about 700 ppfd …

@Jon and I were talking and he suggests increasing intensity to about 900-950 ppfd (same height). Sounds good to me!

Thoughts?

Ok folks - light is at 75% intensity about 12”-14” from canopy and at about 700 ppfd …

@Jon and I were talking and he suggests increasing intensity to about 900-950 ppfd (same height). Sounds good to me!

Thoughts?
Jon said that cuz it's time to use that sweet light you have to it's potential and give your buds the light they crave. Btw - I gave you SAFE numbers, not stupid Jon numbers. I really think you'll be happy, be interested to see how others feel.

My friend, with the hauls YOU’ve been bringing in your numbers must be spot on!

It had a lot of larf under the canopy let’s see how she turns out !
Yeah - i found the same thing! There may still be some … but I didnt want to kill her either by taking too much!

Back
Top Bottom