McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

something that comes to mind,you said your loading in lots of bennies something that can happen with a big microherd is they can temorarily lockout nutes because they are eating them,and making them ready for your plants once they finish their lifecycle they die and release the nutes back into the soil in the meantime your plants can get a bit starved they thing to do is what your doing is let them dry out,microbes die off ans air & nutes get to the plants and they come back beautifully this has happened to me in soil a couple times ,this may be whats going on :thumb: hope that helps

something that comes to mind,you said your loading in lots of bennies something that can happen with a big microherd is they can temorarily lockout nutes because they are eating them,and making them ready for your plants once they finish their lifecycle they die and release the nutes back into the soil in the meantime your plants can get a bit starved they thing to do is what your doing is let them dry out,microbes die off ans air & nutes get to the plants and they come back beautifully this has happened to me in soil a couple times ,this may be whats going on :thumb: hope that helps

Thanks bid!

Good morning 420, funny shit....I have two plants that are just ignoring my antics and growing very normally.....LOL. All these plants have had the exact same treatments.
0021362.JPG
0041201.JPG
009783.JPG
0051149.JPG
0061005.JPG
008875.JPG
007951.JPG

Nice progress!

How the hell you get so much resin? All the leaves covered right till the tip.. Don't think my white widow will have this much at harvest lol :)

Lemme tell you something invi, 98% of this process relies TOTALLY on genetics. In my limited experience with the cannabis....the more I spend on high dollar seeds the more resiny and oily the buds are...BUT....they also yield the least. That is why I take a heavy yielder, and cross it with a heavy resin content plant, and hopefully I get something in between. The Yeti is my breeding and it has exactly that. The only mexikush that really yields so far is the 7Y. Don't be too critical of your technique or method. Right now I have those two plants that are growing flawlessly........and 4 that suck....or aren't what I would call very healthy. You can start with new strains every grow, or you can work with the ones you've grown to try to dial them in. Another factor is your geographic location, which will have more of an effect outdoors. Sometimes, plants that I struggle with indoors will grow nicely outdoors. Haha, I am always switching nutes and techniques trying new things to see what works for me and what I like to do. What I would really like to do is grow 50 plants outside and put my lights away............even where I live with the intense heat I could get enough weed to supply my needs without all the trippin I have to do to try and keep plants healthy indoors!

Good Weed Mc and young miss Loadie!:circle-of-love:
the girls look happy, makes me happy too:)
you cant give up on the indoor grows it makes for good stress:loopy::loopy::hmmmm::love:

Good Weed Mc and young miss Loadie!:circle-of-love:
the girls look happy, makes me happy too:)
you cant give up on the indoor grows it makes for good stress:loopy::loopy::hmmmm::love:

Loadie says morning fishy!....Me too!....yeah, I guess I need these problems to keep my brain cell active. I haven't been feeling the best lately, it feels like I'm making a kidney stone..........I'll know when I'm on the way to the ER....LOL, they seem to get easier to handle every time, this will be the fourth time.....they say I don't drink enough water.....I think the calcium in the water gives em to me.....my body is probably had some kind of genetic mutation from my youthful follies............it is a miracle that I'm even alive.....we did it ALL....for many years.....the weed is healing my mind and body!

Thanks for the info!

She seems to grow really nice but almost no resin at all, as shows on all the pics. Might be a DNA issue as you say - yield looks to be really nice, but there won't be any resin on her as it looks so far. Have to pop another pheno it seems later...

Hope you will get better quick!

good weed!

Thanks for the info!

She seems to grow really nice but almost no resin at all, as shows on all the pics. Might be a DNA issue as you say - yield looks to be really nice, but there won't be any resin on her as it looks so far. Have to pop another pheno it seems later...

Hope you will get better quick!

good weed!

Thanks invi, I have some strains that don't really frost up til the very end, and some that don't seem to frost up that much...the sativas, but when dried and cured they have a bone rattling high, IMHO it's not all about the sugar.

Thanks invi, I have some strains that don't really frost up til the very end, and some that don't seem to frost up that much...the sativas, but when dried and cured they have a bone rattling high, IMHO it's not all about the sugar.

Let it be :) WW should be a heavily resionous indica dominant hybrid according to the desctiption.. of course this does not mean she cannot behave like a sativa in this aspect. Hope she changes her mind about resin, or still will hit nice without it. It's just this strains trade mark is that you can't see the bud because of the resin. Makes me think it's my fault.

Must be nice to breed your fav phenos and then get something you like even more. Good luck with the Yeti!

Let it be :) WW should be a heavily resionous indica dominant hybrid according to the desctiption.. of course this does not mean she cannot behave like a sativa in this aspect. Hope she changes her mind about resin, or still will hit nice without it. It's just this strains trade mark is that you can't see the bud because of the resin. Makes me think it's my fault.

Must be nice to breed your fav phenos and then get something you like even more. Good luck with the Yeti!

Maybe some stonies at the seed bank...LOL!

You think greenhouse would overhype any of their strains....?

How rude :):):)

I think that there is a huge margin for error.....if your plants are healthy....it's the best you can do.....I put stuff in my pots that blew my buds up huge..........but the flavor quality suffered. The best weed I ever grew was with the organic dr earth system, a happy medium between yield and quality......without the quality flavors I will never be happy....no matter how stony or quantity my harvest is. I just checked and I have 8 strains idling, I just wish I had 10 1k hps lights and all the support equipment to run em, I would grow those low yielding strains and close my eyes, but I have patients who aren't as pick as me, and can't afford the top shelf products. I get 500$ an oz. donation for my top shelf meds...or I will burn it myself! I like my personal weed to be around 20% thc, and definitely indica, the strong sativas go to the meds I make.....I just don't like to be that high.

Pity the market around here is not so well developed, most of the nutes i see on 420 are not available for me. Also the pest control stuff are missing - like neem or spinosad. Would like to taste a real nice organic bud sometimes :)
Cannas boost is incredible as for the taste. It greatly helps with some major components, and with the extra teas the taste will be so rich and smooth, i could never buy anything that would taste even similar - i can already feel that just by touching the leaves. Will be even better then last harvest.

I found this one of the best aspects of growing - the results are much better then anything on the market.

Good morning and good weed McLoadie looks like you got a street glide there was that your first Hog ???:peace::thumb:

Road king, yeah, my first hog, I mostly rode disposable bikes as they were very likely to be disposed of at a moments notice....I have had two bikes in my life that were registered to me....LOL, I cannot even remember all the ones I dumped....LOL.....dime a dozen.....they just kept givin em to me, I'd ride em til the registration expired....or there was an incident....and another one would be available. I would love to have a really fast street glide...man those are sexy bikes!

Back
Top Bottom