flowering week 7 day 44

They will be so dense and bigger come day 60!

You have done an amazing job and what im more surprised at is how you havent snipped any buds to try yet lol i always end up pulling 1 or 2 the week before.

thanks brother! cant wait to taste this girls. thing gettin super heavy , hangin and lookin at me lol

i have an opportunity to buy some decent seeds , strains are pink kush and orange sherbet both from barneys farm.
im lookin for potent, mostly indica , super dense buds , high yield and compact size plants(100-120CM) , and this both strains seems perfect "on paper" specs , both strains between 600-700g per m2.

what you say brothers? any experience with this strains\breeder?:nomo:

i have an opportunity to buy some decent seeds , strains are pink kush and orange sherbet both from barneys farm.
im lookin for potent, mostly indica , super dense buds , high yield and compact size plants(100-120CM) , and this both strains seems perfect "on paper" specs , both strains between 600-700g per m2.

what you say brothers? any experience with this strains\breeder?:nomo:
I've grown a few Barney's strains.

You won't be disappointed.
:thumb:

I've grown a few Barney's strains.

You won't be disappointed.

yeah im pretty sure they are good genetics , hope the phenotypes will be accurate as they say , short ,decent dense nugs , and high yielders. what barneys strains you have grown?:nomo:

I have Barney’s Pineapple Express going right now I haven’t tried any others strains from them .... YET!! Haha I would recommend Pink kush though as it’s one of my favs but that’s just me. I love my heavy indica!
haha yet!:ganjamon: liked that positive thinkin! never some none of the both strains i mention , but heard good things so maybe i'll get them in a few days.

yeah im pretty sure they are good genetics , hope the phenotypes will be accurate as they say , short ,decent dense nugs , and high yielders. what barneys strains you have grown?:nomo:

haha yet!:ganjamon: liked that positive thinkin! never some none of the both strains i mention , but heard good things so maybe i'll get them in a few days.
I've grown their Pineapple Express auto. It yielded around 5 oz.
20181211_134427.jpg

I also just finished the Laughing Buddha (photo/fem); that one yielded 13 oz.
2019-01-31-13-13-08.jpg

Solid genetics through both grows. I'm thoroughly pleased.

I've grown their Pineapple Express auto. It yielded around 5 oz.
20181211_134427.jpg

I also just finished the Laughing Buddha (photo/fem); that one yielded 13 oz.
2019-01-31-13-13-08.jpg

Solid genetics through both grows. I'm thoroughly pleased.

preston my man those girls look frosty damn. everything was as you expected? equal to the specs?

preston my man those girls look frosty damn. everything was as you expected? equal to the specs?
Yeah buddy. Smell, taste, bud structure.... spot on!

UPDATE FLOWERING MID WEEK 7

upgraded my 4" inch 100cfm intake vent , to a 6" inch vent and duct with 280cfm.

thing gettin real heavy and dense , smell is crazy , the "taller" strain have like a "sweet guava" smell , one of the taller girls is showin more and more purple tips and leafs. think is related to the fact that it was cold this week , and also the upgraded intake vent is blowin more cold air , specially at night cycle.

here`s a few photos for now , will update more later :nomo:

:slide:

Back
Top Bottom