McRib Is Back To Stay

I agree that blue dream looks awesome..... I've got some Blue dream fem seeds too... bomb looking weed brother
I'm really looking forward to this one. This one is a 1:1 CBD from Humboldt. I actually got it to help out a mate who was going through chemo. He has since finished his chemo and is currently cancer free :high-five:

I'm really looking forward to this one. This one is a 1:1 CBD from Humboldt. I actually got it to help out a mate who was going through chemo. He has since finished his chemo and is currently cancer free :high-five:
Thats the same place i got mine.... when they had the 5+5 deal..... My mum has just been advised of cancer in her lung and i asked her today about using thc/cbd as a added treatment but she's worried about thc so not interested in this idea currently, so I'm going to get a cbd only strain for edibles for her.... She's about to go through chemo and i said this could help with nausea / appetite and a lot more, she said maybe in the end.... (She's never used any thc or cbd before)..
Glad to hear your friend is doing well.. :thumb:

Thats the same place i got mine.... when they had the 5+5 deal..... My mum has just been advised of cancer in her lung and i asked her today about using thc/cbd as a added treatment but she's worried about thc so not interested in this idea currently, so I'm going to get a cbd only strain for edibles for her.... She's about to go through chemo and i said this could help with nausea / appetite and a lot more, she said maybe in the end.... (She's never used any thc or cbd before)..
Glad to hear your friend is doing well.. :thumb:
Sorry to hear about your mum. They are doing some pretty good things with treatment these days. My uncle has had tumours in his lungs and they have managed to shrink them so much that they are undetectable. Hope she tollerates the chemo well and you are able to help her with some CBD if she needs it

Sorry to hear about your mum. They are doing some pretty good things with treatment these days. My uncle has had tumours in his lungs and they have managed to shrink them so much that they are undetectable. Hope she tollerates the chemo well and you are able to help her with some CBD if she needs it
Cheers brother @McRib hey I loved reading good news re your uncle, this gives me some confidence.
Have a smokey day brotherhood

I rate @WeedSeedsExpress ' shipping methods and customer service highly eh! You should ask them about their success rate to Australia. I believe they will re-ship too.

Thanks syneite! We indeed do ship to Australia and if the orders doesn't show up we reship the order one time. Yet, we have great succes with shipping to Australia at the moment.

Hey 420fam

I haven’t been on much lately. Will catch up on all your journals soon.

I cut the last of the bag seed blue cheese yesterday after spotting a nanner. I’m so fucken sick of that plant and really regret not killing the clones.

ADF72853-5492-4FA3-9DEA-13D65D7A3371.jpeg

It was nearing the end of week 8. The trichomes were still mainly clear with some milky. I’m just happy to see the end of this plant. Good riddance

Dinachem and CMOG in the DWC buckets are in week 6. I would have expected to see flower development to be further along. She’s supposed to be a 10 weeker so I dunno... I’ll be devoed if they got pollinated from a nanner.

I’ve been loving the growth and smell of the Dinachem. I think she’ll be something special if the buds continue to develop. I’ve cracked the sads a bit though to be honest. If I find seeds developing in her I’ll probably be shutting everything down and taking a break for a while. There’s a limit to how much effort I can give with so many failures.

384A81C9-6A64-406D-AF8A-54DB53C2E9AA.jpeg

51C0D126-50FA-4476-8456-B548C15BB74C.jpeg

Looking great mate! cant wait to see how those beans turn out on the WWA :yummy:

Cheers mate. I’ve still got my fingers crossed. Haven’t seen any signs of seeds yet. It’d be just my luck that I can’t make seeds when I’m actually trying to :laugh:

She’s starting to look good though. Should get a few nice buds off her.

5DC79524-B5DA-4715-AEBC-BE1038F913E9.jpeg

Sorry for all the negativity. I’ve been feeling a bit down in general lately

Sorry to hear about the nanner. I had the same happen with me just today as well. Putting her in the sunlight for the rest of her lifespan. Really sucks on week 8 but you got some nice plants to back you until the next few! Dinachem is gona give you a nice yield. Maybe saner do to over feed? any reason or stress to her this late?

Some plants are going to throw a nanner at the end just out of sheer survival. Half the time (dqm) their pollen is infertile anyway. Stress is real, buddy. Smoke those meds!
Nice work, Rib. You’re doing better than you think.

Pity about the nanner on the BC, but I'm sure the flowers could still be a decent addition to your stash.
They sure will:smokin:

Dinachem is gona give you a nice yield.
Fingers crossed

Maybe saner do to over feed? any reason or stress to her this late?
Not sure mate. I did up her nutes and saw some tip burn so I flushed with 1/2 strength nutes and went back to nutes she was happy with. I’m sure that I don’t have a light leak. Could too much light cause them? I did have the lights hanging pretty close to the taller tops... I dunno

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling so good. Hang in there. Things are tough!
Stress is real, buddy. Smoke those meds!
Thanks fellas. I have good days and bad days. Seems the bad days have been outnumbering the good days of late. Bloody black dog is a mongrel

Agreed with the above, head up buddy!! Could be light leak, or heat stress causing the nanner, what are your high temps like? Not to worry though, pull it out with some tweezers and you’ll be good to grow! Could be a last ditch effort for her to attempt reproduction late in the flower cycle just like DD stated above.

Stay safe, take the kids to the beach and relax!

Agreed with the above, head up buddy!! Could be light leak, or heat stress causing the nanner, what are your high temps like? Not to worry though, pull it out with some tweezers and you’ll be good to grow! Could be a last ditch effort for her to attempt reproduction late in the flower cycle just like DD stated above.

Stay safe, take the kids to the beach and relax!

Hey mate. I’ve already cut it down. Happy to be rid of those genetics. It’s definitely not a light leak. It could be the last effort to reproduce as you guys have said. It could possibly also have been caused by light stress from being too close to the LED. Dinachem was even closer :oops:. Was a bit dumb of me. I knew they were too close but I wasn’t seeing any other signs of light stress. Have moved the light up to 50cm from the top tops of Dinachem. Luckily I’m one to learn from my mistakes.

Have a great Sunday all:passitleft:

Oiii McRib.

What do call a bogan in a white tracky?

The bride, mateeeeeeeeee!

How you’re feeling better :)

Edit: How you feeling better? What the fuck does that even mean? I think it’s Tralanese for hope you’re feeling better.

You know it ;) I’m Straight outta Sunnyvale mateeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom