McRib Is Back To Stay

OMG! And I thought it got hot here!

I have never even heard of temps so hot in my whole life!!!

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the jimbo speaks in Fahrenheit and that he doesn’t live in the blazing depths of hell :p

Edit - I just looked at @JimJonesJr ’s profile and he does in fact live at HellsGate USA:lot-o-toke:

Hey ape. Ive been getting by mate. This lockdown is really starting to do my head in. Really looking forward to getting away for a bit. This has been the first winter I’ve spent in vic without getting away up north for a bit.

Good stuff with the bubble hash. How’d it go? I’ve got some material there that I want to have a crack at some time soon.

Yeah nah, I don’t think the herm could have been from the CS. I don’t reckon I was close enough for them to cop any overspray.

The 2 clones were from 2 different mums that ended up chockers with seed because I didn’t catch them herm.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the jimbo speaks in Fahrenheit and that he doesn’t live in the blazing depths of hell :p

Edit - I just looked at @JimJonesJr ’s profile and he does in fact live at HellsGate USA:lot-o-toke:
Oh well that makes sense!

LOLLING!

More converting! Oz to grams, mls to teaspoons, now Celsius to Fahrenheit!! OMG why can’t we all just measure the same way?!

Thanks mate. I’m not too good at writing so it’s mostly just my thoughts blurted out.

I don’t have a link for the CS. I remember reading a few different ones and picking the bits that made sense to me. Also @Canadadoes has some good info in his journal. I do remember he said to aim for 30-50ppm. Mine was 35ppm when I checked it so I stopped there

hey mate, how do you check the ppm of CS solution? is it just a TDS meter same as nutes?

hey mate, how do you check the ppm of CS solution? is it just a TDS meter same as nutes?

Yeah mate. That’s what I used. I read a thread somewhere where people were saying it’s not the best way to measure the dissolved silver in a solution but the ppm reading does go up the longer you leave it going.

Crap builds up on the rods after a while. I wiped them down every time I checked the ppm.

What are you reversing?

Yeah mate. That’s what I used. I read a thread somewhere where people were saying it’s not the best way to measure the dissolved silver in a solution but the ppm reading does go up the longer you leave it going.

Crap builds up on the rods after a while. I wiped them down every time I checked the ppm.

What are you reversing?
nothing yet, but once this run is done i am going to reverse the kerosene krash and do a little seed run over summer.

plan is to reverse the KK clone ive got, pollinate a clone of itself, pollinate a different KK plant, and pollinate the clones of the best OG i've got running now

i need some seeds for backup but i think ill keep running this KK as a clone for a bit if the buds are as good as the smell in veg

I have to admit that I’m struggling to keep temperatures steady. I’ve given up on chasing VPD. I’m positive that I have no light leaks though:)

I’m almost certain this hermie was genetics though. I suspect the source of the seeds was from a hermed plant. I think I’m lucky to have the one plant that hasn’t hermed.

She is starting to stack nicely coming up to the end of week 3. She’s also started to let off a really nice fruity smell which I don’t recall from her mum :yummy:
03435293-D572-48A9-80A3-C08DC900F94F.jpeg

9574E5F1-A4AE-4620-8CC2-D11D5F838022.jpeg

Fingers crossed that the genetics I have now are stable. I’m really impressed with the growth from the Dinachem. It has been so vigorous and has great structure. It just always looks to be happily praying to the light. It’s coming up to its second week of 12/12 so we should start seeing some buds this week
she's looking awesome brother...

I collected the WWA pollen last night. Will have to wear a dust mask and glasses if I do that again. My allergies have flared up today.

I thought I’d get more pollen but I believe a little goes a long way

6966329B-56E6-4C45-B7D3-7EA2FDC01210.jpeg

F98027AD-EFCB-4738-970B-2AEC2171BB6D.jpeg

3169D3F1-F5E8-4BB1-8E71-7DA368D8C710.jpeg
Hey what are you McDoing there?

flower development looks great for week 3!
Sure is.... I stuffed that one up. That pic was flip +26 days... so almost week 4... :lot-o-toke:

You can even cut it with some flour to make it go further.
That is a lot of pollen you got there though! Good work!
looks like a shit load of pollen to me there bloke!
Yeah, thanks fellas. Looking at it now it does seem like a lot. I was keeping the material to dry out a bit and give it another shake but I think I’ve got heaps

Hey what are you McDoing there?
The plan is to use reversed female White Widow Auto pollen on the White Widow Auto I have to make some seeds. Then I plan to spread my McSeed far and wide:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey rib here's that hash. Just finished pressing it.
That looks magnificent mate. I’ve only smoked hash a few times. I have to make some. What do you use to press it?

She’s also started to let off a really nice fruity smell which I don’t recall from her mum
It’s fun when clones give you different expressions than the plants you cut them from! Epigenetics.
I collected the WWA pollen last night. Will have to wear a dust mask and glasses if I do that again. My allergies have flared up today.

I thought I’d get more pollen but I believe a little goes a long way

6966329B-56E6-4C45-B7D3-7EA2FDC01210.jpeg

F98027AD-EFCB-4738-970B-2AEC2171BB6D.jpeg

3169D3F1-F5E8-4BB1-8E71-7DA368D8C710.jpeg
:bravo::welldone:
I love your tray with the screen in it. Makes it look easy.
You can even cut it with some flour to make it go further.
That is a lot of pollen you got there though! Good work!
:thumb:
I think adding flour as a desiccant for storage is to keep it dry, making it go further as you say, in time.
If you use flour dry it out first in the oven between a couple of sheets of paper. Keep it covered while it cools because you don’t want to cook the pollen and you don’t want the flour to rehumidify by absorbing moisture from the room.

It’s fun when clones give you different expressions than the plants you cut them from! Epigenetics.
I'm having so much fun with this

I love your tray with the screen in it. Makes it look easy.
Cheers. A mate sent this to me as a little thank you:hug:

I think adding flour as a desiccant for storage is to keep it dry, making it go further as you say, in time.
If you use flour dry it out first in the oven between a couple of sheets of paper. Keep it covered while it cools because you don’t want to cook the pollen and you don’t want the flour to rehumidify by absorbing moisture from the room.
Thanks for the tip on oven drying the flour. I've just got it in the fridge with some grains of rice in the container. I'm going to apply some pollen today to some of the lower buds and then do it again in a week or so. I'll try the flour thing to keep any left overs. I've been waiting on an order of mixed autos so I might try cross pollinating a branch or two of them in the future... So many plans...

Back
Top Bottom