McRib Is Back To Stay

Thanks Rex. I’ll give those numbers a run

Is that in a slow cooker Donk?

I have a second oven wired up in the garage. I just use that.
I check in on it from time to time with an infra red thermometer.
Works well.

Stoned gardening…:lot-o-toke:

Growth has been very slow over the last week or so. I must have switched off the heater when I was training them a while back… shit happens

Was thinking I’d grow this lot without a scrog net because of the different varieties having differing amount of stretch. Now thinking I might put a net in there to help fill the canopy. I really want to flip these bitches.

I’ve been watching a heap of foreign programs on Netflix recently. There’s a French show called Family Business that I’ve just finished. It’s not bad. I was really high from some Dinachem (found a big jar that I’d forgotten I’d put away to save:thumb:) watching season 3, episode 2, they get high on mushies, the shower scene was hilarious. I haven’t had a good belly laugh like that in a long time…

Anyway, here are the girls
BD667935-5B50-4B3C-877E-E66704833497.jpeg

Stoned gardening…:lot-o-toke:

Growth has been very slow over the last week or so. I must have switched off the heater when I was training them a while back… shit happens

Was thinking I’d grow this lot without a scrog net because of the different varieties having differing amount of stretch. Now thinking I might put a net in there to help fill the canopy. I really want to flip these bitches.

I’ve been watching a heap of foreign programs on Netflix recently. There’s a French show called Family Business that I’ve just finished. It’s not bad. I was really high from some Dinachem (found a big jar that I’d forgotten I’d put away to save:thumb:) watching season 3, episode 2, they get high on mushies, the shower scene was hilarious. I haven’t had a good belly laugh like that in a long time…

Anyway, here are the girls
BD667935-5B50-4B3C-877E-E66704833497.jpeg
Gidday maaaaaaaaaaaate :)

Grow looks beautiful :)

Oiiii how’s ya bum chum?

Hey mate. Good to hear from you. I’ve been pretty crook last few months.

Grows going ok considering the neglect. I flipped them a bit early and did a shit job of pre flip trimming.

How’s your grow? Still running the KK?

50749844-A229-4269-B3F6-F1C741A1DD96.jpeg
Farkin bangin brah!

Good job!

I’m enjoying being growing again but this stage of a grow isn’t too exciting and I have form in killing seedlings.

CPK may be a casualty. Maybe too much light? Dunno… The other 3 are looking ok though.

B72D715E-0F5C-4E21-97E3-DDC48DD11FBA.jpeg

566B9AAF-EE1B-4329-B23C-4FED86A9FEE4.jpeg

So I’ve recently been prescribed MC but I’m really unimpressed with the buds I’ve tried so far. I really do prefer my homegrown. Trimmed up some of my White Widow nugs :yummy:

EC384890-A5EF-40F1-92A8-385FFEBF7B9E.jpeg

I’m not sure if that’s a big nug, or if you’ve got small hands and it’s a standard. Either way it’s grouse!

And your nuffy seedling. Omg I’ve got a Bubba Kush who is stage 5 spazzing.

So McFucking good to see you back, Rib.

Back
Top Bottom