Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Re: Method 420- Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner- Gorrilla Glue #4

Hey Ice, watch your invite list. There's a few BI@^#es out there that instead of being a man or woman & letting us know they don't want invites posted on their journals will run to the MODs like cry babies. They did it to Lady Dee. And just for the record: You know who you are & Yeah I'm calling you out of your name.

Sorry for the intrusion Sling...

Really? Wouldn't it have been more prudent to send a PM about that. What do you mean by calling someone out of their name? I have a question, what are the MODs for?

Nobody complain to the MODs or some Broke Ass Reg will find out about it and call you out of your name. :bitingnails:

Really? Wouldn't it have been more prudent to send a PM about that. What do you mean by calling someone out of their name? I have a question, what are the MODs for?

Nobody complain to the MODs or some Broke Ass Reg will find out about it and call you out of your name. :bitingnails:
If they wouldn't have been a coward I would have a username to PM. The MODs have enough work on their hands not to have to deal with petty stuff we can squash amongst ourselves. Now if you feel I've called YOU out of your name or anyone else for that matter then I'm more than willing to talk about it via PM, behind the scenes.

Hi Everyone! :ciao:

May I follow along S1ingblade?
The journal had me very intruged. :geek:
The squabble had me perplexed. :confused:
This weed has me blitzed. :partyboy:

:cheer: Hit the Bong and Move on! :cheer:
p.s. Reg-- "all I got is my word and my balls and I dont break either of them for anyone!"

I apologize again Sling. Done deal. Thanxx Spimp and thank you Calyx Hunter...

Hi Everyone! :ciao:

May I follow along S1ingblade?
The journal had me very intruged. :geek:
The squabble had me perplexed. :confused:
This weed has me blitzed. :partyboy:

:cheer: Hit the Bong and Move on! :cheer:
p.s. Reg-- "all I got is my word and my balls and I dont break either of them for anyone!"
Everyone's allowed but let's leave the kindergarten BS out of it, if someone has an issue PM the person.
I'm here to help not hear cry baby crap
I hope your enjoying your stay Spimp, good to see ya
I apologize again Sling. Done deal. Thanxx Spimp and thank you Calyx Hunter...

No problem broke

I know everyone here has seen small clones veg.
I mainly wanted to show ya'll the way the solo plant pic shows it growing with multiple tops now. Less than a week ago I "Tipped" (aka micro topping aka topping) them. I'm pretty pleased with their growth and can only imagine them once I get my lamps home and dial in the room
IMG_073621.jpg
IMG_073728.JPG
IMG_073928.JPG

All pics are from tonight

Just curious, what PPM is coming out of those spaghetti lines? Also, being you're an AN guy, do you use Capn's clone recipe, or are you using another formulation?

On another note, I believe I will be starting a journal later today or tomorrow. May I post a link here when ready?

Looking good man. I always dig a clean, organized setup, and yours are so nice and easy to follow. Good job. :goodjob:

As Rodney King said " Can we all get along" and I add act like grown ups. This thing of ours (growing) is both therapeutic and rewards us with our own Meds. Lets keep the vibes positive and :blunt:

Subbed!

A lot of my Journals got reported and deleted cus they were reported... One guy reported me as he followed my old journals and was quite 2 face about it. I will never trust that person again but funny thing is I do not care that I lost the journals.... That was all it cost me never to deal with that vile person again ;) another active member who reports most of you as well.... But is super nice to your faces as well... The game of living behind a screen name I spose...

Thank you Broke Ass :love: and Sling thank you for the kind words also. Looks like your doing well over here... The BS peeps that like to stir the pot can continue to do so and just know karma is a witch. I will continue to grow excellent bud. Your girls are looking amazingly healthy.. :circle-of-love:

You have the "touch" s1ingblade.

Just curious, what PPM is coming out of those spaghetti lines? Also, being you're an AN guy, do you use Capn's clone recipe, or are you using another formulation?

On another note, I believe I will be starting a journal later today or tomorrow. May I post a link here when ready?
I try to keep them at 600 ppm or lower at this stage

As for cap'ns recipe I use the same heisenberg tea recipe but when I aero clone I use my own
for 2 gallons of low ppm (84 ppm) I use 5 mls of bloom a 5 mls of bloom b, 2.5 mls of B52 and 2.5 of aqua shield
Yeah sky post away, thanks so much for asking
Looking good man. I always dig a clean, organized setup, and yours are so nice and easy to follow. Good job. :good job:
Thanks GOV, means a lot
As Rodney King said " Can we all get along" and I add act like grown ups. This thing of ours (growing) is both therapeutic and rewards us with our own Meds. Lets keep the vibes positive and :blunt:
Im trying latin Im trying
ironic enough Rodney got the "Beat Down" about 5 miles from where I grew up
Tipped? Did you use the FIM technique?
It's similar in the way I will get 3-4 tops but I open up the tip and just break out the very inner part. I'll try to get a few pics
Subbed!

A lot of my Journals got reported and deleted cus they were reported... One guy reported me as he followed my old journals and was quite 2 face about it. I will never trust that person again but funny thing is I do not care that I lost the journals.... That was all it cost me never to deal with that vile person again ;) another active member who reports most of you as well.... But is super nice to your faces as well... The game of living behind a screen name I spose...
Glad to see you made it Wild
Yeah I don't know why some get so worked up and vindictive when its pretty easy to show respect for your fellow members and in turn show respect for yourself
Thank you Broke Ass :love: and Sling thank you for the kind words also. Looks like your doing well over here... The BS peeps that like to stir the pot can continue to do so and just know karma is a witch. I will continue to grow excellent bud. Your girls are looking amazingly healthy.. :circle-of-love:
Thanks Dennise for the kind words, glad to see ya
Looking good s1ingblade! Cant wait to see these girls grow. :slide:
Me to Spimp me too
You have the "touch" s1ingblade.
Thanks 60cal, I probably won't show many more young/veg pics as we've all seen em hundreds of times before but trust that when theres lots of resin glands Ill post a grip load

So I went to work th outdoor "weed patch" and 4 hours in the Sun was enough for me lol.
I brought home another 4 foot by 4 foot flood tray as I want to replace one of the 3' by 3' ones that just too small for the 4 plants I grow.
Im trying to figure out if I want to have a double decker veg room or just build my own 2.5' by 6' flood tray DIY style and veg on both sides of the grow room

FYI I call my veg room my "Grow Room" (18 on 6 off) and My Flowering Room (12 on 12 off) my "Bloom Room"

Another thing I wanted to bring up is the fact that the GG#4s I got were in bad shape and I am still having a hard time getting the cuts to root. I am thinking a few more generations will get em rooting healthier but then again Im worried they may never be the same again. I hear from a lot of other Gorilla Glue #4 grower that they can get cuts to root up in 6-7 days in a cup of fresh water? Not me, not yet at least.
I did get "Tinys" little sisters to root in a cup in 8 days, good thing I did too cause those are my only "Tiny" cut OG Kush

Another thing I wanted to bring up is the fact that the GG#4s I got were in bad shape and I am still having a hard time getting the cuts to root. I am thinking a few more generations will get em rooting healthier but then again Im worried they may never be the same again. I hear from a lot of other Gorilla Glue #4 grower that they can get cuts to root up in 6-7 days in a cup of fresh water? Not me, not yet at least.

it's like that old saying about the game of golf, "if it was easy, it wouldn't be any fun"

glad to see they're at least growing. i was worried i had given you a terminal case. or worse: something that could spread to the rest of your set up. was there every any sign of what made them so weak early on? i'm claiming complete innocence cause i only had them for a week. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

i forget if you popped the gg seeds or not. be fun to see a side by side of the seeds to the cuts

it's like that old saying about the game of golf, "if it was easy, it wouldn't be any fun"

glad to see they're at least growing. i was worried i had given you a terminal case. or worse: something that could spread to the rest of your set up. was there every any sign of what made them so weak early on? i'm claiming complete innocence cause i only had them for a week. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

i forget if you popped the gg seeds or not. be fun to see a side by side of the seeds to the cuts

Hey Man, great to see ya! as for your part? You did GREAT! Trust me you got them to me alive and thats what counts.
I feel the same as another couple growers here that it'll take a few generations to get em back where they need to be but hey you seen those 8 I a$$ume so thats a positive note like you said.

I have NOT popped them yet cause moving to my new spot earlier this year has come with it's own set of obstacles and space for 18/6 is coming in at a ultra premium. I am ordering a set of ebb & flow fittings and am trying to get the old light bulb above my head to go off and then I will build my own custom fit to order flood table and then I will pop them and keep a cut of each, that way if any of them are "Greasy" I'll have a cut to keep it on the roster.

Hey Ona, THANKS AGAIN and It was nice seeing you here. Glad you replied cause now your subscribed (hopefully)
Keep in touch
ps Im still only 165 pages thru that GG #4 journal. If you have the URL to the "Members Only GG#4" journal can you please pm it to me?
Thanks
s1ing

Hey S1ling, looking like nice healthy babies with great color new growth.

What are you using for your drippers? i cant find anything good beyond hydro halos and i got about 10 plants that size to irrigate, and do nto want to spend $100.

Hey S1ling, looking like nice healthy babies with great color new growth.

What are you using for your drippers? i cant find anything good beyond hydro halos and i got about 10 plants that size to irrigate, and do nto want to spend $100.
Man Im just using some cheap adjustable drip emitters from the home improvement stores. I actually have some halos up on the auction site but there 12"ers
Ill try to post a few pics tomorrow of them

Back
Top Bottom