Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Re: Method 420- Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner- Gorrilla Glue #4

I've gotta figure out a new trick to catching run-off in the veg room. Maybe a piece of fiberglass roofing/greenhouse panels at a slight angle up against the back wall and then rock the two trays (they have casters) in front of it. Ill frame it and have it catch back into my res.
two 3' by 3' flood trays and two t-fives ain't cutting it. I miss my 1000 watt Metal Halide I veg'd "tiny" day 61-90 of 18/6

:roorrip:

edit --

still

:geek: too

as promised, 8 baby Gorillas
image10940.jpg

sorry for the sideways pic but Im short on time but wanted to show y'all what Im homeschooling myself on:
image10943.jpg

Sorry BigMike but our relationship is rapidly coming to an end haha

when a seasoned grower starts a journal, thou should strive to pull up that chair, hit that subscribe button and munch on thy pop corn. cant wait for these to turn into king kongs mate.

you hit that little bubble on all the post you want to reply to then when you are ready to reply to all of them hit " Reply with quote and they will all pop up in your posting area.... Hope that clears it up a bit....:circle-of-love:

Just taught me something new, I been pressing reply with quotes, copy and closing then repeating the same process with the next batch I want to speak about.
So yeah, thank for that.
when a seasoned grower starts a journal, thou should strive to pull up that chair, hit that subscribe button and munch on thy pop corn. cant wait for these to turn into king kongs mate.

Couldn't agree more my friend.

:popcorn:

I'm subbed. :surf::surf::rollit:
I'll just hang my hammock up and watch this take off.

I'm subbed. :surf::surf::rollit:
I'll just hang my hammock up and watch this take off.

Yeah its a lil slow and boring but I PROMISE if I have anything to do with it we'll be kicking a$$ and taking names soon:hookah:
As soon as I can get the seedlings outdoors I can bring back my Big Veg'n lamps and then they'll zoom!

Hey S1inglade!!!! looks like the Gorilla's are looking nice, healthy and ready to grow! :) Nice man!!! Thanks again for the invite!

I wanted to also invite you to swing by my current journal, I am in mid flowering and the LED's I am rocking are really producing some dense frosty nugs!! But I also have a special surprise/reveal I will be doing later tonight/tomorrow :)

Hey Ice, watch your invite list. There's a few BI@^#es out there that instead of being a man or woman & letting us know they don't want invites posted on their journals will run to the MODs like cry babies. They did it to Lady Dee. And just for the record: You know who you are & Yeah I'm calling you out of your name.

Sorry for the intrusion Sling...

Hey Ice, watch your invite list. There's a few BI@^#es out there that instead of being a man or woman & letting us know they don't want invites posted on their journals will run to the MODs like cry babies. They did it to Lady Dee. And just for the record: You know who you are & Yeah I'm calling you out of your name.

Sorry for the intrusion Sling...

I can't believe people would do that, what's the harm!

Back
Top Bottom