Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Re: Method 420- Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner- Gorrilla Glue #4

What, bangers and mash; or is that breakfast Hidden?

I would lying if I told you I didn't love bangers an mash...i dot eat it too often but it's one of my favorite meals...and it's dinner.
I actually ended up making Tunafish and pasta salad as it was the easiest thing to make.
No more OG before dinner time from now!

SUBBED! It's crazy that just a few hundred miles seperates freedom. Two states in any direction of where I live there is legal mmj or mj for recreational use 100 miles north in Colorado! Yet in my state a child was taken away from her parents because her dad smoked pot. The government placed the kid in a foster home where she was beaten to DEATH a week later. The ignorance of a few effect us everyday. Sorry slingblade, I was just gonna make a comment on clone accessibility but I just heard that story today! End of rant and ill be quiet and during the rest of the grow brother.

Thank you s1ingblade for your pick of og kush and allowing others to answer here on your journal.

Thank you Dennise, I will have to study the Sugar Black Rose (I like the name as well).

Thank you HiddenKoncept, I have not thought of Critical before but it's time to check it out.

Thanks again s1ingblade!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'll chime in with a "first-timer" recommendation too. Take a look at the Barney's Farm 8 ball kush. I ran it in my first indoor grow last year and selected it BECAUSE it was bulletproof. Decent yield, highly resistant to mold and disease and not too big though you can still grow it into a monster (look at jon705's 8bk grows). I ran it in hempy buckets with simple 2-part nutes and it was a breeze.

Seat pulled up for the rescue show of GG4. I hope you can grow out the shock she was in. I like your hydro setup.
this is for the first grower.
First time grow learn the basics. Read research. Get reg seeds so you can learn to sex them and do it right. If you dont have patience do auto's. Pick a strain you have smoked before so you can compare yours when you are done. The NL/WW would be perfect for you.

The one Barney's Vanilla Kush I got seems like a pretty forgiving plant.

I have heard Critical is easy to grow two, and the two I have are looking great, couple weeks into flower, with zero problems(well besides mites, but that not the strain).

YAY! I still have a 5-pack of those beans to pop at some point. I got them with my very first seed order that included the 8bk and Pineapple chunk...lol

I agree with the critical
I am running critical plus and a couple of critical mass crosses
Out of the three is reccomend critical+, she smells nice Like champagne
I brought home more cuts and am thinking of running a quicky low veg time tray to get a quick taste
I've seen great results with white widow and northern lights crosses
I think you'd do well with any of the strains we've been mentioning 60

SUBBED! It's crazy that just a few hundred miles seperates freedom. Two states in any direction of where I live there is legal mmj or mj for recreational use 100 miles north in Colorado! Yet in my state a child was taken away from her parents because her dad smoked pot. The government placed the kid in a foster home where she was beaten to DEATH a week later. The ignorance of a few effect us everyday. Sorry slingblade, I was just gonna make a comment on clone accessibility but I just heard that story today! End of rant and ill be quiet and during the rest of the grow brother.
That's sad news for sure

Goes without saying...
:)
Thank you s1ingblade for your pick of og kush and allowing others to answer here on your journal.

Thank you Dennise, I will have to study the Sugar Black Rose (I like the name as well).

Thank you HiddenKoncept, I have not thought of Critical before but it's time to check it out.

Thanks again s1ingblade!!!!!!!!!!
Anytime

late and sloppy but im here been redonk busy past week :rocker:
Better late than never bfam
Hey, I'll chime in with a "first-timer" recommendation too. Take a look at the Barney's Farm 8 ball kush. I ran it in my first indoor grow last year and selected it BECAUSE it was bulletproof. Decent yield, highly resistant to mold and disease and not too big though you can still grow it into a monster (look at jon705's 8bk grows). I ran it in hempy buckets with simple 2-part nutes and it was a breeze.
My buddy grew one in a ten foot tall greenhouse and the 8 ball grew out the window and was over 15' tall
Dr Seuss style forsure

Seat pulled up for the rescue show of GG4. I hope you can grow out the shock she was in. I like your hydro setup.
this is for the first grower.
First time grow learn the basics. Read research. Get reg seeds so you can learn to sex them and do it right. If you dont have patience do auto's. Pick a strain you have smoked before so you can compare yours when you are done. The NL/WW would be perfect for you.
Glad you made it DC420 and nice to meet you

I have heard Critical is easy to grow two, and the two I have are looking great, couple weeks into flower, with zero problems(well besides mites, but that not the strain).
Barney's farm sweet tooth is a strain I wanna grow
I'll do a method420 back to basics and grow a classic later in the year

YAY! I still have a 5-pack of those beans to pop at some point. I got them with my very first seed order that included the 8bk and Pineapple chunk...lol
Pineapple anything is m fav lol
For now it's prob going to be GG#4 and my #3 if that lol I might do an exclusive pull on the cut if it works out well

On the bottom right of every post there is a "" bubble next to the words Reply With Quote. Click that and the body of the post you clicked on will be included in the body of your message. Then you can scroll down and post beneath it and such.

:high-five:

tried it on a different journal and nadda.

you hit that little bubble on all the post you want to reply to then when you are ready to reply to all of them hit " Reply with quote and they will all pop up in your posting area.... Hope that clears it up a bit....:circle-of-love:

Thank you Dennise, that cleared it all up!

Back
Top Bottom