okay Smokey in the next day or so. I've been helping with an emergency for the past two weeks and as soon as I get ahead helping my gf, who I had to accept I couldn't help and know I did everything I could but her choices may take her. I'm so sad. Now to my family emergency which is on going right now. So I'm am sorry I have paused updating. The last 2.5 weeks have been so exhausting and somewhat scary to be honest.

Life is so fragile. Love each other, love each other and hear each other.

All is well for the gardens. Greenhouse is big and starting flower. Gelato is winning the bunch, for flower.

Amnesia, well she is sexy!!! Big and beautiful! I can't wait to see her show.

The Red Afro is turning red! Can't wait to see the flower.

They are all pretty even in size now the greenhouse has a great soft sweetness in the air.

I snapped a few pictures today.
No bugs

Feeding tomorrow

big hugs

Thanks guys. I don't think she'll be here much longer. The bottle is winning and she hasn't hot rock bottom. It has been years in the making. I'm the one that always get the welfare check for her from her now ex and daughter when they would even be in the house.
The daughter moved out and is best friends with my daughter. I had to call her and tell her how I found her on the brink and that if she wants to say anything to her sooner than later would be the best. She's one of the kids I took in. So sad. I phoned everywhere for help, but we share the same dr so I told him and he said the law is written that addicts have the right to drink themselves dead if they choose. My argument is that she has it is not of sound mind. It doesn't matter. Needless to say her husband is forcing her to sell the house etc. while she's in the state which I'm positive he's not legal. Because he wants the divorce to happen while she has nothing.
So I have to step back. This is just déjà vu for me because this is the very way I lost my stepdad. 2 months After my mom passed. So I'm not sure what I have to learn from this as the same story as repeating itself in my lifetime. I'm the one that has to deal with it.
Anyway one of many fires I've been trying to put out over the past three weeks, sorry for dumping it in my journal. I'm sorry for the lag in my journals the past little bit please hang in there with me I'll update as I can.
:love:

Thanks Smokey :hug:

I wish I could say the same for the bud room. Ugh... no much time away. They look ok but the Critical Mass has shed most the fan leaves from the bottom to mid. They are still doing well but not for long I'm afraid. I added 10g/5gal of Cal Mag to their last feeding and that helped. I'm going to ride it out. I'm home now and will be trying to focus back on my garden. I need it just as much as they do.

Haha it's from having more kids than arms that's how, becomes a way I believe. :love: The plants are easy part of my life. Even a bad day in the garden is better than a bad day without one.

Feminized yes. Dope Seeds, yes!

She's a beauty. How come you picked that strain?

Just stumbled in, Momma K. I was not aware you had started another journal!

That greenhouse you have going looks incredible! We built ourselves a Grandio brand last year and ashamed to say we spent waaayy too much for what we got. I would have rather got one like yours!! Does it have doors at both ends?

Back
Top Bottom