There’s not much better than fresh herb and veggies!! Known what’s gone into them and where they’re from is almost magical!
I totally agree. I've decided to grow all year. I'm going to rig my greenhouse for winter gardening. It's a vision playing in the back ground of my head. One of many.
:slide:

I'm so happy you jumped in @Amy Gardner thats makes so much sense. I took down the massive tarp today, cleaned her up and handed it back to my husband with love:love: then it's started to rain so I didn't get to put my plastic cover on but weather should clear for tomorrow. It will be way easier to lift and be totally black however if I find it to hard then I will put a rope tied at the center, long enough to throw over and should help me pull if I get stuck. I'll tie a bag of sand to help lob it over. Sounds funny but it will work, I just know it!

The plants are getting quite massive. Still resting on 5gal pots. Thankfully I can manoeuvre around well still. The two big fans run 24/7 and keep things moving in there.

I'll post a comparison for the plants grown inside, germinated at the same time as those I took to the greenhouse. Night and day difference.

I also think if the greenhouse set up works, then I may try to run autos after to see what happens... I love experiments.

I'm also in the throws of taking down the bud room inside, few plants a day because the veg room has taken on a life of its own. I have to move them.

That Red Afro still putting out those funky leaves. Everything looks ducky Momma! Have a great weekend.
Thanks Mr S What are you getting up too?
You too! Have a great one. Hanging with my youngest for a bit, she needs some Momma time... which I love no matter how old they get.

Back
Top Bottom