What a fantastic outlook! :love: I'll always remember that.

:thanks:

Like you, we were winners of their seeds too. We've been meaning to run them for a long time but I kept forgetting :rolleyes:
Then I recalled you were running it now :party:
I thought you ran them before??

Just stumbled in, Momma K. I was not aware you had started another journal!

That greenhouse you have going looks incredible! We built ourselves a Grandio brand last year and ashamed to say we spent waaayy too much for what we got. I would have rather got one like yours!! Does it have doors at both ends?

Welcome :love: Dutch

I always have stuff going on. haha sometimes to much.... no I lied I take back.... never enough. If I had it my way I'd have fields! Like a vineyard but cannabis!!! A girl can dream:surf:

Yes, It has two doors and one window within each door. Then the bottom1 ft or so lift up and are held in place with a wrap around elastic to bottom style, to open and hold in place.

I really like it. I wish I had it in more sunny place but had to try and keep it out of sight.
Highly recommend. I haven't blacked her out yet just hitting a pause button for the rest of the week.

I'm taking down some Cheese, BCG, GG and maybe Critical Mass. I did my math and she's should be a week away from finishing.
That's exciting. I love the smell of trimming more than anything. Some smell so exotic I just love it.

Hope your all doing well. Love from the kitchen
:hug:

Hi momma! Pictures of your lush greenhouse lured me here from the gallery :) :yummy:

Nice DIY ‘golden arm’ :D I cant wait to see it in action. They make automated ones too - can’t remember who ‘they‘ are right now but I’ve seen them (maybe Humboldt something?). I’ve never done it but I did a light-dep obsession binge on youtube a while back and saw lots of varitaions.

A recommendation I remember from some videos was to remove the cover once it is actually dark so overnight ventilation is better. Also saves getting up in the morning ;) , plus the plants’ sunrise won’t ever be disturbed (which can cause light stress).

I’ll be following along from here! :popcorn:

Hey Penny! Welcome back :thumb:

Yes, It has two doors and one window within each door. Then the bottom1 ft or so lift up and are held in place with a wrap around elastic to bottom style, to open and hold in place

That sounds great! I dread the first hail storm that ours will be exposed to. The veggies out of it have been superb this year though...

I hope yours will produce some trees for you!!

:love::hug::love:
Hi momma! Pictures of your lush greenhouse lured me here from the gallery :) :yummy:

Nice DIY ‘golden arm’ :D I cant wait to see it in action. They make automated ones too - can’t remember who ‘they‘ are right now but I’ve seen them (maybe Humboldt something?). I’ve never done it but I did a light-dep obsession binge on youtube a while back and saw lots of varitaions.

A recommendation I remember from some videos was to remove the cover once it is actually dark so overnight ventilation is better. Also saves getting up in the morning ;) , plus the plants’ sunrise won’t ever be disturbed (which can cause light stress).

I’ll be following along from here! :popcorn:

Hey Penny! Welcome back :thumb:

Hey Amy!!! Honour to have you join in :love:
The arm, I am taking down the massive tarp my hubby bought. Now that the rain has stopped I'm going to put together the plastic this weekend.
Thanks so much for your help. That's solid advice Amy. Your right that makes so much more sense to do it that way.
* Sun is setting earlier everyday by about 2 minutes.
I'm so nervous if I screw this up. The plants are so healthy right now. That being said I know the results if I don't try, nothing learn't nothing gained soooo... I'll try. I'm going to buy the dehumidifier next week, just to help if it gets to moist out. I'll keep u posted!

Hope you guys have a great weekend.
:love::hug::love:

That sounds great! I dread the first hail storm that ours will be exposed to. The veggies out of it have been superb this year though...

I hope yours will produce some trees for you!!
Thanks Dutch! My veggies turned out amazing this year too. Our broccoli was so dense compared to what you buy in store. I couldn't keep up with the amount of veggies we had so I've been giving them away. Cost nothing to grow, but I'm trying to freeze for winter time. So I'm reading up on how to freeze. Veggies properly.

Back
Top Bottom