So these are my gelato and amnesia.
My amnesia is still trying to flower but seems to have slowed down. I have no idea what going on. After about 4pm the greenhouse has indirect sun. Sun sets after 10 pm and is rising after 4am. I was awake for both.
Am I worrying for nothing? Is it preflower or flower? I can't tell for now.
Can anyone help shed light on it?

How are you Smokey? You doing ok?
I still haven't done the sour dough recipe...it's on my list. :morenutes: Your looked so yummy! Have infused any oil, and made croutons from your bread... drizzled with the oil?
Hi Momma I'm doing good been busy this week haven't been online as much.
The sourdough was a little bit of a process just to get the starter ready to make bread but once you have that going you can be making bread everyday if you wanted.

You know I always have infused oil on hand and that's an excellent idea sourdough infused croutons. I am going to do that soon.

Talk to the insurance adjuster today sounds like they're going to be writing off or holiday trailer from the hailstorm. The wife is pretty bummed out about it we were supposed to go on holidays for two weeks starting yesterday. I'm a little bit late on updating my journal but we'll be doing it in the next day or two for sure.

How are you making out on covering the greenhouse?
:high-five:

Nope no heat issues. Thankfully.
it's like a warm tropical place like in Hawaii. @Sunnyskies You've been on my mind. How are you doing Sunny? How's Hawaii handling everything? Hope your well :hug:

Aloha Momma! @Moma’s Kitchen

We are good and holding our ground and doing well! I’m on the Big Island and the covid cases have been low. Most are travel related and they are catching them at the airport before they can spread it.

How is everything up your way? The greenhouse looks beautiful!! :yummy:

All those plants must keep you busy lol Hope all is blessed momma and have a wonderful day!! :love:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Thanks guys!

We are pretty good here. Phase 3 opening. I think it's crazy. People aren't distancing much anymore so that's scary. Family is good and everyone in my world are healthy.
Cant wait to get back there!!!
so happy to hear your well. Big hugs!!

Something is up with one of the Red Afro's.
the leaves are crinkling.It doesn't look right. It only is affecting the top leaves and no other plant. It's the third plant in the above set of flower. It looks healthy in the sense of thriving but it's changed.

Back
Top Bottom