Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

Looking great Mono. You got my thumbs up on on the defol. Most of my plants have the same structure as yours and sometimes they just get too bushy for their own good! Are you worried about having to tie that monster up to keep it from falling apart? Those branches are already starting to look mighty heavy.

Does your cannabutter made from fan leaves at this point come out good? I tossed an entire 5gal bucket of them out today..... I thought they did not contain enough THC to be worth processing yet.

Either way you have prompted me to conduct an experiment.

Looking great Mono. You got my thumbs up on on the defol. Most of my plants have the same structure as yours and sometimes they just get too bushy for their own good! Are you worried about having to tie that monster up to keep it from falling apart? Those branches are already starting to look mighty heavy.

Does your cannabutter made from fan leaves at this point come out good? I tossed an entire 5gal bucket of them out today..... I thought they did not contain enough THC to be worth processing

Either way you have prompted me to conduct an experiment.

Thanks bud. Hopefully they will begin sagging with the weight ;)

I've made butter from all trim, solely veg trim before. From what I've read, cannabis foliage is full of cbd etc from a young age, no THC until mid flower. So basically, anything used to make butter without crystal coverage will produce a greater body stone.

Some people don't bother to use early trimmings. Waste not want not though :):)

Awesome. I just found a bag full of trimmings from last defol. I thought I had chucked it. I put it in the freezer. Is that a good idea? I will add it to the trim from harvest and then try and extract the oil from it using olive oil extraction method. Seems the easiest and safest.

Awesome. I just found a bag full of trimmings from last defol. I thought I had chucked it. I put it in the freezer. Is that a good idea? I will add it to the trim from harvest and then try and extract the oil from it using olive oil extraction method. Seems the easiest and safest.

Sounds like a good plan :). Just make sure it's dry if your freezing it, the high humidity in the freezer can cause mould if the trim isn't dry

Some pictures a day or so after the defol. Looks like she can have another round in another week or so ;)

image4454.jpeg
image4515.jpeg
image4489.jpeg
image4516.jpeg

Shit, it's probably not dry. Oh well... will leave it in there for the next few weeks, and then dry it along with other trim the same why I dry my bud.

Have you read about the oil extraction method? You jar trimmings with olive oil, or coconut, or canola oil. Then you heat it in pot of water over the course of 3 days, and then strain it.

That plant is amazing. I think it's a given that when you enter her in POTM, she will win. You entering in Jan?

That plant is amazing. I think it's a given that when you enter her in POTM, she will win. You entering in Jan?

I think I will enter her. January, possibly February when she is close to harvest.

Got a couple of good buds for notm entries, just need to work on my photography skills haha

Yeah, half of it is how good the photo is. You need to make those buds shine with contrast.

I think I will enter her. January, possibly February when she is close to harvest.

Got a couple of good buds for notm entries, just need to work on my photography skills haha

G'morning Mono! I can help with that! HMU if you need some tips. I'm thinking of starting a thread for It soon, just have to get my thoughts together and in order. I might have 2 sections to it. Intermediate and advanced. Beginner stuff is typically point and shoot. I also have a question for you. What is the most important thing when shooting for a gram per watt that needs to be addressed before starting? I plan on doing a gram a watt (400w hps).

Logic tells me that a bigger wattage light has more intensity and greater light penetration. That is one of the reasons why outdoor yields so much. Essentially a massive pot and an extremely powerful light.

If you have the bucks, maybe shoot for a 600 or 1000. Might be the easiest way to get closer to the mark. Definitely not the cheapest way. LOL!

I could be way off though.

Back
Top Bottom