Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

How many times have you topped Mono? I mean all those kolas, that is an incredible sight. Instead of going to see the grand canyon, I'd rather go to Mono's Monster Plant!!!

Litres per day still going up?

Promising looking young flowers.....and tons of them. Looking forward to seeing this girl get fat as she gets older:thumb:

Thanks Bud, she seems to have settled down now at 10 litres of nutrient solution per day. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.

how long you veg your girl mono?

She was 9 weeks old when it came to flipping to 12/12. That's including a couple of weeks for germination and seedling stage plus stalling and stressing her. With a happy environment, six or seven weeks should see a plant about this size ;)

Thats suprisingly not bad, at all!

Nice photo update too!:popcorn::passitleft:

Thank you :) Relative Humidity is on my number one watch list this grow ;)

Mono mate, she looks so healthy and definatly getting her bum in gear now...

Buds are building nicely.....

Great work my friend... Loving it, just loving it :bravo:

Thanks Matey, she has came on leaps and bounds over the past couple of days, seems to be putting more work into the buds now, instead of just growing lol

Wow she sure is getting fat, a few more weeks my eyes will be popping out.

I do hope you enter her into POTM :thumb:

Thanks Fuzzy Duck.. I think I may just enter her into one of the competitions. Seems like a good way to kick off the new year ;)

Everything looks calm and green in your garden, my friend :) I'd kinda like to shrink right down and take a nap under that canopy :)

:thanks: Thank you bud.

How many times have you topped Mono? I mean all those kolas, that is an incredible sight. Instead of going to see the grand canyon, I'd rather go to Mono's Monster Plant!!!

I only topped her once really early on. Her shape is mainly down to being scrogged for a couple of weeks before it seemed like too much hassle lol

This is what she was like early in veg

image1153.jpeg

So all this damn snow, meant the internet was once again out over the weekend. One of these days i'm going to uproot the family and move to a city. Seems like an easier life lol.

I bit the bullet and did a load of training over the weekend. Opened her up and took off a load of little, lower branches that would never even make popcorn buds. I didn't think it would be as hard as it was to do the training, but the back end got a lot less than the front lol

Some pics coming shortly. I will do the ones before training first then after ;)

Well you've done a fantastic job and know that although I don't have much to say, I am watching closely, learning from you. I want to pull 150g when I get my 150w hps (ordering it tomorrow) (I was going for the 400w but had to cut some corners). Thanks for the inspiration!

Well you've done a fantastic job and know that although I don't have much to say, I am watching closely, learning from you. I want to pull 150g when I get my 150w hps (ordering it tomorrow) (I was going for the 400w but had to cut some corners). Thanks for the inspiration!

Your more than welcome mate.

If your going for the 150 watt HPS i would definitely recommend a scrog and a high yielding strain if your aiming for a gram per watt ;)

Your more than welcome mate.

If your going for the 150 watt HPS i would definitely recommend a scrog and a high yielding strain if your aiming for a gram per watt ;)

Yeah, I've already picked one. Diesel feminized from Canuk Seeds. True North is a sponsor here and they have an awesome deal on it. I get a free white widow fem and a free bubba kush fem with my order. Also being ordered tomorrow.

Yeah, I've already picked one. Diesel feminized from Canuk Seeds. True North is a sponsor here and they have an awesome deal on it. I get a free white widow fem and a free bubba kush fem with my order. Also being ordered tomorrow.

Those sound like some nice flavors. I've found quite often the free seeds with orders are really good genetics. Every time I've flowered one I wish I had taken a clone lol

Not sure how long that pic is going to stay up but its a great view for sure. I think you gotta make the pics 420 related so maybe add a leaf lol ;)

Hopefully it will be okay, I uploaded it in the off topic folder lol

Mono,
Beautiful view. If that's what you wake up to everyday.....I can see why you grow such big gals.:high-five:

Mono mate, ya lady is gorgeous.... But that view, is my idea of heaven.... You are lucky family.... Stuff the city i reckon..... If my internet died for a few days.... Id miss :420:, but thats it.... I would have that landscape to stare at.... Id have me boots on, husky sorted out and id be off.... Immersed in natures beauty...

Great pic mate, i love the light levels close up compared to the clear blue sky around the mountain top....

I can see why you chose that house.....

Reckon you could hear a bat fart at night, its so peaceful. :rofl::rofl:

Anyways mate she is defo POTM/POTY Material.....

She reminds me sooo much of " TINY".... That plant of the year a few years back.... Wasnt she same strain as yours or very similar from same seedbank... Do you remember her Mono mate ??

Anyways, stoke the wood burner and blaze a phat one mate... Your girls epic,..... She gonna keep you going with bud for awhile, thats for certain :adore::adore::morenutes::morenutes::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom