Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am bud.

Bubblegum, dried and cured for a month or so ;)

IMG_066041.JPG

And the remainder of the stash :):)
:volcano-smiley:

IMG_066135.JPG

Mono I stand corrected. ....NOW it's CRISTAL CLEAR.

Looks like some stash mate.... Wish i was sat on that little lot...

Your xmas is already covered in frosty buds, cured and ready to blaze

Love the idea of that rocket log thingy..... Its kinda like a tobacco pipe in principle by the sound of it....

I seen them at a craft fair a couple of years ago, the guy doing them was frying up bacon and eggs... They tasted much better than those from the burger van lol

Really? Thanks bud, I thought she was taking her sweet ass time about it lol

:volcano-smiley:

How long has it been since you flipped to 12/12? I thought it was recently...

Well that's us on day 16 of 12/12. Flowering day 9

The feeding schedule is showing no signs of slowing up and everything seems to be coming along well, no concerns so far.

Although there is quite a few yellowing leaves on the lower growth, say 10 or so getting plucked off. I will take this as she is doing her own defol lol

Some up skirt and canopy shots ;)

IMG_067331.JPG
IMG_066637.JPG
IMG_067229.JPG
IMG_067031.JPG

Mono,
She looking quite healthy and happy. The budding is well underway. In my opinion mature plants seem to bud much more decisively than earlier chicks. :circle-of-love:

omg mono this girl is amazing... I can't believe I didn't see this journal.

that being said....ruh roh....and im planning 3 more months on mine? yours is huge!!!

also im running sunshine #4 with about 7-9 gallons every 4-5 days. waddya think on that? would I be better off lower shots daily for more consistency?

pardon the ?'s but like I said I just found your journal. and am definitely sub'd.

Back
Top Bottom