Morty's Photographic Journal Of Dubiousness & Rickity Science - Blue Bud

Who the heck is Rick and what's wrong with his science?

Rick & Morty. If you like adult cartoon comedy, it's a must watch, Rick is the drunken grandfather taking his grandson on adventures through time and space lol.

For sure. Enjoyable at any age. Just try not to relate to Jerry.:biglaugh:

Lmfao totally.

So a bit of an update, but not an update, I got my light boxes in. One of them was not working so I spent an hour or two taking the thing apart. I ended up replacing the socket and the plug before I got it to work. Amazon can be hit and miss sometimes. The other one works fine.

For those of you who dont know, a lightbox is just a strong light source on a stand with some type of diffuser or reflector, and its used to light up subjects for photography. I spent around $75 for the pair. Two adjustable stands, two adjustable sockets, and two light box frames.

B2C172BA-4CA1-4EFB-91CC-76C1AA20183F.jpeg

A1FD9D0C-4C21-400F-AF3B-18688425B4C7.jpeg

Now I have two 135W light sources of 5500k. No more blurple or weird lighting.

Thank you Agemon, the lightboxes are not super bright but helpful. So far the extra light and a reflector are plenty. These shots are under the T5's.

I have been waiting for them to get a little bigger to show you folks how thick these stalks are. These are looking to be trees. The first picture is a Blue Bud with sets of 3 leaves per node.

bb8_IMG_9810.JPG

bb8_IMG_9812.JPG

BB_IMG_9816.JPG

2AD4D4DC-478B-4783-BAC4-CB4544CCEC9B.jpeg

Gods Blue Warp
IMG_98143.JPG

They’re coming along nicely now, UA. Any plan for how long you’ll veg them? Am I remembering incorrectly or are these regs?

My Blue Dream freebie got left out, so no BD in the next round for me after all. :(. I’ll still be growing GC though.

They're coming along nicely now, UA. Any plan for how long you'll veg them? Am I remembering incorrectly or are these regs?

My Blue Dream freebie got left out, so no BD in the next round for me after all. :(. I'll still be growing GC though.

Thank you DobeWan, yes they are regs, gotta clone and sex them.

I think I will grow these until they force me to flip. Once I harvest the Amnesia OG I will put them in the flower tent. Then I plan on leaving them in the 1 gallon until I get some cuttings. After I put them into the 5 gallons I will veg them until they are beasts. Then flip.

We are gonna crush some fat nugs with this effort. Believe that.

Hey UA!

I've been following along for a bit now, anything Rick and Morty, I'm in!

Those trunks are mad tho! Really excited to see how big they get in flower!

Subbed n watching! . . . . .

Hey UA!

I've been following along for a bit now, anything Rick and Morty, I'm in!

Those trunks are mad tho! Really excited to see how big they get in flower!

Subbed n watching! . . . . .

Shoot, meant to reply to this the other day lol, got busy getting wrecked lol.

Welcome, and thanks for checking in, I will have to drop into your journal soon. I have been keeping the amount of journals I follow low, so that I can actually participate and know what's going on in each of them. Stopped myself from following 200 journals and not really paying attention to them all.

I suspect these are going to be monsters.

Back
Top Bottom