Morty's Photographic Journal Of Dubiousness & Rickity Science - Blue Bud

I did the same thing on my concrete floor Urb. I bought some insulation from the hardware store and put it down on the concrete, then put the tents on top. Works well. If I leave a bucket of water right on the concrete it got down to 16 on the coldest days of the winter. Tents never drop below 20/21 though.

Well its been a while since i posted anything. Been a bit busy and spending some time away from the grow tent. Lots going on in life and the first to suffer will be this journal.

However these Cannabis plants wait for nobody, and keep on getting stronger, here are a few shots to prove it. The secondary growth is incredible, and thats before getting clipped, these are beasts and going to get even bigger.

There is a photo of BB #7’s stalk next to a ruler, and that isnt even as big as BB#8, I hope its a female....as its seriously large lol. It is already taller than the scrog frame.

I took a clipping of each one. The fifth plant, a Gods Blue Warp needs another week or two before taking a clone.

Thank you DW! I honestly didn’t think I could ever win, so many incredible entries, but I am stoked. Not sure what I will covet more, the 420 lighter, or the photo of the month title lol.

I will be taking some photos soon of the veg tent, you folks won’t believe how big these plants are. Very exciting.

I have 3 requirements....

1. Photo of shirt (more penny's request lol)

2. Picture of lighter near cola

3. Picture of tent with 420 sticker in background.

I honestly wish I knew where my lighter went.... I know my CKS one fell into the "black hole" of the couch. Oh! The jars are neat too. Basically you got a ton of cool props for future photos too! Congrats on a beautiful photo and well deserved win buddy.

Looking forward to seeing those veg girls!

Salutations 420 brothers and sisters! I bring you a small offering in advance of a more thorough photo update.

Sadly, no tshirt was won for photo of the month but the rest I can work on.

I grabbed a couple quick cell photos for you folks, since I have been slippin on the updates’, but things will get back to normal sooner or later. Just in time for flowering I suspect lol.

These are big, and will get bigger, they said around 3-5 feet tall, and right now the largest two are 3 feet from the bottom of the pot to the meristem. Very happy and vigorous. A little leaf curl on the tallest one and I suspected it was too close to the light so I raised it

The back right plant is a Blue Bud, and its the one with phyllotaxy, I am hoping for three monster colas. The bottom right is another Blue Bud, and all that side branching was starting before I even topped it. These genetics are no joke.

I was going to make seeds. Not so much anymore. Baby steps. After the photo contest win and all the seeds I can order I think I will just keep things easy. So any of these turn out to be males they will be turned into salad.

A few things I changed from last grow so far; I packed the soil a lot less tightly in the pot, I used innoculated soil, I havent fed them any teas or foliars yet, I watered more frequently, and I have spent half the time in the tent. They are certainly happy and doing well.

Here is one of the Gods Blue Warp in a 1 gallon geopot still in the small tent. I will have to wait until the sexy party, or sexing stage, to see who is going to be sacrificed. On the left are 4 cuttings, one from each of the plants in the bigger tent, which will be put into 1 gallon geopots once the roots start to show.

Now I have had some damage to my residence happen over the winter due to the freeze thaw cycles and large dumps of snow. Enough where I am going to require a bunch of contractors to come in to do repairs. I have considered shutting things down to facilitate an easier/smoother repair. Going to try avoiding that but its a possibility. I could move it but thats a lot of work for the ol’ duder.

Congrats on your PhotoOTM UA! Well deserved!

Looking good Urban. Excellent work.

Grats Urban! :goodjob:This month is going to be killer.:rip::peace:
The contest will be huuuge.o_O

High Urban :ciao:

Big congrats from me too. It is truly a wonderful photo! A well deserved win IMHO :bravo:

Garden looking sweeet! :popcorn:
Looking good Urban. Excellent work.

Thank you all very much. Could have been anyone this month, there were just so many great photos, I can tell you that I appreciate being in such great company.

Thank you all.

Good luck with the repairs Urb. I’ve had a few big ones in recent years. Going to have to get my driveway replaced before long. It never stops when you’re a home owner it seems.

The plants look great! It’s fun to refine your process eh? I think of how disorganized I was at the start relative to how I approach things now and it’s like night and day. It seems like everything gets easier once you get the hang of how to make it work for you.

Still haven’t taken any photos with the good camera. Soon lol. But I turned on the Dwarf Star in addition to the Fusion Pro, and let them soak that light up for a few days. 400W drawn at the wall for a 3 x 3 tent.

The plants under the DS exploded and caught up height wise to the others. I made the switch to 12/12 yesterday. I expect to sex them this week. Murdering the males and disposing of the bodies in my soil storage.

In a few days I should have a better idea on what I will be doing with the clone attempts and the 5th seed born plant in the veg tent. My insurance policy is about to pay off.

These plants are beasts and I am so far impressed with Jordan of the Island genetics.

Still haven’t taken any photos with the good camera

haha! I’m in the same boat! Was very recently gifted a rather special new camera (I have a ‘milestone’ birthday in a few months) and I retired the old point & shoot but am still taking pics of my grow with iPhone. I’ll get to know the new camera a bit before I get more into it ... plenty of time.
You, on the other hand, already know your camera so there’s no excuse - get to it!! Or are you bored now that you’re already a prizewinning artist?? ;)
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom