Morty's Photographic Journal Of Dubiousness & Rickity Science - Blue Bud

Good day folks. Just dropping two shots off of my flowering ladies. A few weeks into flower and things are looking OK.

The GBW has a higher leaf to calyx ratio than the Blue Bud. The BB is looking very nice, taller with good node spacing, should be a nice plant overall.

Personally things are brightening up with the spring sun. Should get around to taking some more photos this week to better illustrate the current health of these girls.

Nice shots Urb! I ordered a couple cheap lenses for my phone should be here today can't wait!

Nice nug jar!!! :thumb:

Conradino23 got his GROWant to Europe just by paying the shipping so you should be good there. Message @GROWant and get it going.
Prize ‘gifting’ isn’t possible anymore apparently...

:Namaste:

yes, we do ship to world wide.
Only pay extra shipping cost for winners out of US.

Greetings folks,

Feeling stronger by the week, a reflection of my plants health, or perhaps their health is a reflection of mine. Doing well enough with minor issues.

I seem to have solved, or at least limited, most of the issues from last round; buds are getting larger, barely any N toxicity in the form of leaf curl, and the growth was good. However the premature yellowing and dying off of my fan leaves is still present. I understand that there is normal fade but this is not good. I guess its self defoliating soil lol.

No issues during vegetation only in flowering. So the soil is either missing a critical flowering mineral/nutrient....or it has too much of a sensitive flowering mineral/nutrient.

The two adults I have flowering are arill doing good and putting on weight so not stressing out about it. One of the clones died after all. I still have a Gods Blue Warp in veg though. The GBW has a nice pungent cheese smell to it.

I need to get this soil tested.

We are about a month into flower. I don’t think there is any toxicity or deficiency. I am starting to think that’s how a normal life cycle of the plant goes. It’s not dying or struggling. It’s clearing out the majority of energy storage or production leaves once they have fulfilled their purpose. Naturally opening up the canopy. The plant keeps what it needs to finish flowering. I don’t strip the lower 1/4 to 1/2 like many do. That’s what is essentially dying off.

Definitely getting more dense buds and larger colas than last time. Apologies for the blurple iPhone pics.

The Gods Blue Warp on the left and Blue Bud on the right.

Gods Blue Warp is growing mostly under the dwarf star. It’s sticky. Funky.

GBW.

Well not much of a photographic journal is it lol. Very little rickity science either. More on that later.

In no particular order.

Labels and names have an impact. That was the experiment...errr rickity science.

The Gods Blue Warp we currently have near harvest, as well as its clone in the veg tent, was given the label of Love. I wanted it to have an intoxicating odor and a similar effect when smoked. Looking at this photo you can tell its a beautiful plant. It smells amazing too, dank, fruity, and complex. One can imagine what this will smoke like.

The Blue Bud was given the title of “Big”. I think lol. I would have to check the tag in the soil and its lights out now. I guess thats unconfirmed rickity reporting. Fickle rick! But I am fairly confident that Big was the label. That plant has been a beast since day 1. It was a strong seed, the tallest plant of 6, and continued after being topped. It has been a model citizen.

Big on the right

I believe in the power of the mind, of thought, and intent. I wanted these plants to express that intent. We must always be careful to the labels and intentions our words carry. They have an impact. Focus on the Joy, Love, and Happiness around you and in the world. Be positive. Recognize we all have value in this. Our individual frequencies are amplified together, particularly when on the same wavelength, dont let folks tune you into the negativity.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Good day folks. Just dropping two shots off of my flowering ladies. A few weeks into flower and things are looking OK.

The GBW has a higher leaf to calyx ratio than the Blue Bud. The BB is looking very nice, taller with good node spacing, should be a nice plant overall.

Personally things are brightening up with the spring sun. Should get around to taking some more photos this week to better illustrate the current health of these girls.

Damn buddy ✊ I really need to start paying better atttention to this thread. . Your plants are always amazing man serious talk ✊

Ok I checked the tag on the Blue Bud and it was actually given “Strong” as its label. It was a close second in size. The “Big” label ended up being male.

This plant certainly is strong, for the amount of bud on the stalks, it needs no support. The stalks are thick. I tested a larf bud two days ago and it is indeed quality meds. Looking forward to seeing how strong it really is in a month or so. Might even try the new cob cure everyone is talking about.

Back
Top Bottom