Mr Teddy's Summer - 2016

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
I live in a land of myth. Neither fact nor fiction, transcending both. I live in a land of ancient gods and legendary beasts.

I live in a land laid waste by the EU. A land under a draconian Troika-imposed austerity. Where goods are short and services shorter. Where European enforced taxes kill businesses until whole communities are forced to operate outside the system.

I live in a land of bounty and beauty. I live on a mythical mountain, overlooking the sea. I live in a village where the spirit of the people cannot be crushed. The ancient deciduous forest around me has rich humus created over thousands of years. The sea below is full of shellfish, whose armour plating, once pestled and mortared, improves my soil. I live in a land of grey slate roofs, where rock dust is plentiful. At the bottom of my drive is a Saint's spring. Pure mountain water from the snow above, the remnants still glistening in the April sun.

The spring is surrounded by nettles and comfrey and borage. A perfect tea. Horestail ferns have now sprung from the wet spring soil. One of the richest sources of silica available. Another tea, for stem strength. Further up the mountain is a perlite mine. I told you it was mythical. It would be criminal not to mix good soil.

I live in 420 Magazine.

:welcome: To old friends and new alike. For three years now I have had the finest support a chap could ask for. Some old friends have gone, but many are still here. My mentors. Gray 'The Dude' Tail; 'Relaxed' Lester Freeman; Lem 'Ba' Toast; da Tenshi the Auto Queen; Radogast, the Natural Wizard; 'Amigo' Jaga; lovely, lovely OldMedMan, these and many more have held my hand and stayed my seedling watering.

Mr Teddy is back. And it's time, my friends, to begin.

DSC_030818.JPG
DSC_031026.JPG
DSC_078611.JPG
DSC_07878.JPG
DSC_078811.JPG
DSC_07898.JPG

And praying already:

DSC_079110.JPG

Peace be with you all.

:ciao: Mr Teddy :love: x

And peace be with you as well, Mr Teddy....welcome back :circle-of-love:

:nomo::roorrip::popcorn:

Further up the mountain is a perlite mine. I told you it was mythical.

This has been niggling at me. Some synapses fired in the recesses of my mind. There was a discussion we had eons ago about Grecian volcanic soils.

I grew up on the side of a huge extinct caldera. There are large deposits of pumice. It's sort of like airy white sandy stuff found in layers. When I was a little kid and my folks built a house the guy two doors up the street hauled in yards and yards of pumice to improve the clay soil in his yard.

Never mind that. Many maintain that pumice is perlite's equal as an aeration amendment and for having a bazillion little nooks and crannies that facilitate ion transfer and host microbiota. It weighs a bit more than perlite.

Pumice is often used in large scale agricultural hydroponics operations. It's also what they use to stone wash jeans. Guess who the worlds biggest pumice exporter is? Greece.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom