My First Grow Journal

Good Morning Fastass I hope your day goes well. It looks like a rainy day. I was hoping to get some dirt mixed today but with it raining its not going to happed, maybe Wednesdays.

Good Morning Fastass I hope your day goes well. It looks like a rainy day. I was hoping to get some dirt mixed today but with it raining its not going to happed, maybe Wednesdays.
Yes the weather here sucks I'll be in the house for the next couple of days but it gives me more time to get some house work done

Does anyone know why this plant grows odd leave this one has 3 some 5 some 4 it's just all over the map is my WW from seedman
20200412_191003.jpg
Mine do that on any buds that get covered by fan leaves too much. Really bugged me at first thinking I was doing something wrong which maybe I am but the buds look great.

An 8 X 8 room will be fine with a 6 inch fan. No worriez, it will be fine . You may want to go up to 75 or 80% , but it will exchange the air plenty of times as needed with NO issues. Don't forget to have a 'passive' air intake ok. An idea is to simply cut a rectangular cut out and install a 'cold air return' grill over the cut out. Make this slot/cut out near the floor level to allow cooler air to enter . You can always add a pc of filter mat'l. over it on the inside if your worried about pests entering ok!

Back
Top Bottom