My First Time Growing

original sensible seed company's pure kush high thc and easy to grow, sounds like a winner.

A part description I found:-------->
The Original Sensible Pure Kush are created with 100% pure indica Kush that is easy to grow and, oh so satisfying to smoke. Its pure genetics make it incredibly potent and a fabulous seed for everyone to enjoy. These kush weed seeds are really robust and have a great tolerance level which makes them ideal for those new to growing cannabis.

Oh yes, that says enjoyable to me.

Grateday :ciao:

Update on seed in paper towels, When I checked it today it looked like a tiny piece of cotton, or like a piece of really small popcorn that had popped, I even tried planting it but it just fell apart. I'm germing another seed in water but I'm not sure what strain it is, On one side of the seed baggie says

O.S.S pure Kush Fem

And on the other side it reads:

45-55 days
100%Hindu Kush Indica
THC 22%

Either way it sounds like a great plant, I just hope it germinates for me!

That means that it is Original Sensible Seeds (brand) 100% Pure Indica Kush.

Here's info from Seedfinder:

Original Sensible Seeds - Pure Kush
The couch locking effect that a good quality Kush can give you has always made this strain one of our favourites. And we are so proud to have been able to develop a strain for ourselves that we want to put our name on. The Original Sensible Pure Kush are created with 100% pure indica Kush that is easy to grow and, oh so satisfying to smoke. Its pure genetics make it incredibly potent and a fabulous seed for everyone to enjoy. These kush weed seeds are really robust and have a great tolerance level which makes them ideal for those new to growing cannabis. When grown outdoors expect good quality crops of up to 600g per plant, but it's when you are growing this weed indoors that the plant comes into its own.

Those delicious, aromatic buds will produce up to 400 gr m2 of the most potent, sweet tasting Kush you will ever have the joy to experience. High THC and CBD levels make Original Sensible Pure Kush ideal for growing medical marijuana. And though they are relatively cheap cannabis seeds, don't think this reflects in the quality. This strain is sensational and the product you will receive is first class.

Genetic Origin: Pure 100% Hindu Kush indica
Flowering / Harvest time: 45 - 55 days
Indoor and Outdoor Harvest: end Sept/begin October
Yield: Medium - High Yield - 400 gr m/2 indoor 700 gr p plant outdoor
Height: Medium
THC/CBD/CBN: 22% THC

That means that it is Original Sensible Seeds (brand) 100% Pure Indica Kush.

Here's info from Seedfinder:

Original Sensible Seeds - Pure Kush
The couch locking effect that a good quality Kush can give you has always made this strain one of our favourites. And we are so proud to have been able to develop a strain for ourselves that we want to put our name on. The Original Sensible Pure Kush are created with 100% pure indica Kush that is easy to grow and, oh so satisfying to smoke. Its pure genetics make it incredibly potent and a fabulous seed for everyone to enjoy. These kush weed seeds are really robust and have a great tolerance level which makes them ideal for those new to growing cannabis. When grown outdoors expect good quality crops of up to 600g per plant, but it's when you are growing this weed indoors that the plant comes into its own.

Those delicious, aromatic buds will produce up to 400 gr m2 of the most potent, sweet tasting Kush you will ever have the joy to experience. High THC and CBD levels make Original Sensible Pure Kush ideal for growing medical marijuana. And though they are relatively cheap cannabis seeds, don't think this reflects in the quality. This strain is sensational and the product you will receive is first class.

Genetic Origin: Pure 100% Hindu Kush indica
Flowering / Harvest time: 45 - 55 days
Indoor and Outdoor Harvest: end Sept/begin October
Yield: Medium - High Yield - 400 gr m/2 indoor 700 gr p plant outdoor
Height: Medium
THC/CBD/CBN: 22% THC

That's very cool Canna. Thanks for the info. I can't weight to be able to try it, It just went between paper towels last night (Nothing yet) but this is one seed I really want to germinate.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, This C. Dif I caught somehow should be over, but the day before yesterday I started feeling sick again and it's just gotten worse today as did my B/P again, The wife wanted to call the ambulance and I said no (her heart is in the right place, but hospitals I made an appointment with my family Doc end of the week because she has no openings sooner. Anyways, Just wanted to let you guys know I won't be on much for a few days (I'll still check in occasionally), But I just wanted to let you guys know so that every one knows what's up. Thanks and sorry for being a pain again. With the exception of the seed germinating, my helper is going to have to do everything for a little while.

Just a quick update, I'm starting to feel better and (hopefully) will be feeling good enough to do more on here. The 2 seeds that had been germinating have now both died. I told you guys last time about the one that looked like a tiny popped piece of popped popcorn that I tried to plant even but it just fell apart and the one in the cup hit 21 days today and I tried digging around to see what happened to the seed, The seed looks mostly the same as the day I planted it except the little root it had coming out was all dried up and mostly gone (But the cup still read a 6 out of 10 on the water sensor). I now have another seed I started germinating, It's the Critical Kush. I have changed out everything I was using to germinate since of the bad luck I'm having. Hopefully this will work since I only have a couple Indica seeds left. Once I have a feminized one, I can keep cloning the indica & sativa strains I like (for instance, so far I have found my favorite sativa to be the DCSSH, It has a high yield and is strong! I'll stay in touch!

Smoke

Just a quick update, I'm starting to feel better and (hopefully) will be feeling good enough to do more on here. The 2 seeds that had been germinating have now both died. I told you guys last time about the one that looked like a tiny popped piece of popped popcorn that I tried to plant even but it just fell apart and the one in the cup hit 21 days today and I tried digging around to see what happened to the seed, The seed looks mostly the same as the day I planted it except the little root it had coming out was all dried up and mostly gone (But the cup still read a 6 out of 10 on the water sensor). I now have another seed I started germinating, It's the Critical Kush. I have changed out everything I was using to germinate since of the bad luck I'm having. Hopefully this will work since I only have a couple Indica seeds left. Once I have a feminized one, I can keep cloning the indica & sativa strains I like (for instance, so far I have found my favorite sativa to be the DCSSH, It has a high yield and is strong! I'll stay in touch!

Smoke

Good job on the harvests and keeping your plants going down the assembly line !

When I use a water sensor, the most important information is how deep the moisture is in the soil. I ignore the number and just think about where I expect the roots to feed and how deep I have to poke to get a moisture reading.

If your newly sprouted taproot is 1" long and buried 1/2" deep, you want to have moisture in the top 1" of soil - moisture in the bottom half of the pot does the sprout no good until the roots reach the bottom half of the pot..

I've started to unbury myself from constant work on the new house and take an hour or two to sit on the front porch and talk or surf the internet. I'll try to keep up with your posts again:)

Good job on the harvests and keeping your plants going down the assembly line !

When I use a water sensor, the most important information is how deep the moisture is in the soil. I ignore the number and just think about where I expect the roots to feed and how deep I have to poke to get a moisture reading.

If your newly sprouted taproot is 1" long and buried 1/2" deep, you want to have moisture in the top 1" of soil - moisture in the bottom half of the pot does the sprout no good until the roots reach the bottom half of the pot..

I've started to unbury myself from constant work on the new house and take an hour or two to sit on the front porch and talk or surf the internet. I'll try to keep up with your posts again:)

Thanks Rad. I'll keep the soil in mind as soon as I can get a seed to germinate, I have even changed out all the stuff I use to germinate and ho help. I place a seed in a small dark cup of water in a pitch black cabinet, check in the morning and if it has sunk, I plant it in the soil and still after 20 or so days, nothing. I'm trying to get some indica's going and that's when the problem started. I do have 2 Blackjack's but don't know the sex yet and don't have the room in the bookcase to clone all 30 and I'm down to 1 indica seed left and have to figure out a way to buy some seeds while not having any money, Oh well, I'll figure something out.

BTW! It's great to have you back! Hope your loving the new house and that we keep hearing from you!

Woops! I dropped a step on on the description of my germination process. First I put a seed into a dark container full of water overnight in a pitch black cabinet until it sinks, THEN I place the seed(s) between 2 paper towels and wait until I get a tap root. The problem I'm having is 2 fold, First off, some don't sink after a few days as well as the one(s) that do sink, don't normally develop a taproot. If anyone see's the flaw in my system, PLEASE point it out. I've been trying to get my seeds to germ for the past 3 months and out of a bunch, only 3 have germinated. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, forgotten step, something...... I have 1 indica seed left and any suggestions besides Rad's soil depth (I know it now) would be greatly appreciated.

Smokey, after a few hours in the water, gently tap the seed down. (might take a couple of taps) If it still doesn't sink, just do it the next day. Most often it will sink when you do that after a few hours. Then wait to see that it has cracked open before putting in the damp (not soaking watery wet) paper towels. Sometimes it's tough to see if they've cracked open, I put them in little plastic clear shot glasses so I can view them easily.

Make sure the water you are using is distilled or whatever you would safely use for your plants too. (I'm sure you already do that)

Just a few reminders, to help ya out.

:thumb:

Also, I never handle seeds with my bare hands. I use a pair of tweezers to hold them gently through all processes. Just remember to not squeeze those tweezers if you use them. Gently as you go, and keep a layer of paper toweling on your work area just in case you drop it, so it will be easy to find and doesn't roll on ya.

I do this to avoid any contamination things my hands may have been into, in addition to natural body oils etc. getting on the seed.

:circle-of-love:

Do you have, or can you get any bag seed that you can experiment with? And I think there was a point in your journal where PeeJay walked you through seeds, does that ring a bell? Maybe look back and see exactly what you did before, compared to now, something might jump out at you. Sorry, that's all I have. :thumb: :goodluck:

Smokey, after a few hours in the water, gently tap the seed down. (might take a couple of taps) If it still doesn't sink, just do it the next day. Most often it will sink when you do that after a few hours. Then wait to see that it has cracked open before putting in the damp (not soaking watery wet) paper towels. Sometimes it's tough to see if they've cracked open, I put them in little plastic clear shot glasses so I can view them easily.

Make sure the water you are using is distilled or whatever you would safely use for your plants too. (I'm sure you already do that)

Just a few reminders, to help ya out.

:thumb:

Also, I never handle seeds with my bare hands. I use a pair of tweezers to hold them gently through all processes. Just remember to not squeeze those tweezers if you use them. Gently as you go, and keep a layer of paper toweling on your work area just in case you drop it, so it will be easy to find and doesn't roll on ya.

I do this to avoid any contamination things my hands may have been into, in addition to natural body oils etc. getting on the seed.

:circle-of-love:

Canna, I will start using a shotglass but my hands are pretty shaky and I cant use tweezers, When I first started having problems I thought the same thing about contaminants and wanted to, So now I wear latex gloves to handle them. I will be sure to use all the steps you mentioned, but it seems the same (minus the seed handling) as what I am doing now. Thanks you for the tips!

Do you have, or can you get any bag seed that you can experiment with? And I think there was a point in your journal where PeeJay walked you through seeds, does that ring a bell? Maybe look back and see exactly what you did before, compared to now, something might jump out at you. Sorry, that's all I have. :thumb: :goodluck:

Jimmie, I would love to be able to experiment with seeds, but I only have (besides the one in the paper towels) 1 Indica (unsexed) and some sative seeds. The whole reason I got into growing VS buying weed is I have no have no money because of my old job's pay and on being on duty disability which pays less. So no more bag seeds around here and as much as I wish I could find a seed, their just haven't been ANY!

Update on seed in paper towels, When I checked it today it looked like a tiny piece of cotton, or like a piece of really small popcorn that had popped, I even tried planting it but it just fell apart. I'm germing another seed in water but I'm not sure what strain it is, On one side of the seed baggie says

O.S.S pure Kush Fem

And on the other side it reads:

45-55 days
100%Hindu Kush Indica
THC 22%

Either way it sounds like a great plant, I just hope it germinates for me!

That is Original sensible seeds... Original kush and yes... It is very good....:circle-of-love:

That is Original sensible seeds... Original kush and yes... It is very good....:circle-of-love:

I hope the Original Kush germinates since the other one didn't make it. I checked it one day and it looked like a piece of tiny popped popcorn, I tried to pick it up and plant it, but it just fell apart. I'll keep you guys updated on any news with the seed as it occurs.

Back
Top Bottom