My Introduction To DWC Hydroponics

Talking with my surgeon he informs me we will be putting it in exactly the same place it was originally installed. He proposed I would be less Frankensteinish avoiding additional railroad track scars across my back. I responded that my swimsuit looks are not a concern, and he said not yet! I love this guy. He has taken a keen interest in my Hospice Assistance I privately offer terminal veterans. He is pro MMJ and anti-opioids operating in the Chicago area. If anyone needs a referral, private message me.

funny thing is va sent me to this doctor.
He sounds like a good one Maritimer! When you getting it re planted?

A tale of Three Pales
Harvest Report
DWC 5-Gal X 3 Buckets​

Girl Scout Cookies X Jack Herer #3 AKA “Helmet Head”
Born with her helmet stuck in the waterboard fabric, the poor dear I am afraid suffered serious brain damage. The branchial structure would remind you of a Monster Clone except with angel hair pasta for size. Tons and tons of branches, thinner than normal.
Yield ~ 2 Oscars @ 62%

Girl Scout Cookies X Jack Herer #2 AKA SIFOS (someone is full of shit)
Not even close enough to call a pheno, this lady was Indica dominant finishing early in the 7th week of flower. No way anything Herer goes that fast. Anyhow, she produced a very photogenic canopy of flowers that when agitated with MeJA the glandular populations exploded. The exaggerated glandular dimensions nearly doubled in length within 72 hours.
Yield ~ 4 Oscars @62% Top Shelf

Girl Scout Cookies X Jack Herer #1 AKA “Top Dog”
She was first to break surface, first to need quad chopped, first plant I have run that came in over a pound of great looking flower. She kept getting bigger and bigger. Had a serious problem with drinking. Over two gallons a day, gulp gulp, gulp. Rootball is saved and now I have enough for a ton of @intheshed’s salve.
Yield ~ 17 Oscars @62% Top Shelf

Imagine if we had all 4 buckets running plants coming in at over a pound of dried flowers each. Dang

I have informed our gracious host :420: this journal is complete.

Special thanks to @West Hippie and @Rexer for your extra support. 🌴

I have informed our gracious host :420: this journal is complete.

Special thanks to @West Hippie and @Rexer for your extra support. 🌴
Thanks but you did this Maritimer, you had it all the time . You made it look easy till you had to get the roots out of the bucket. You handled it perfectly.
Now get well soon we are ready for some more Maritimer .

A tale of Three Pales
Harvest Report
DWC 5-Gal X 3 Buckets​

Girl Scout Cookies X Jack Herer #3 AKA “Helmet Head”
Born with her helmet stuck in the waterboard fabric, the poor dear I am afraid suffered serious brain damage. The branchial structure would remind you of a Monster Clone except with angel hair pasta for size. Tons and tons of branches, thinner than normal.
Yield ~ 2 Oscars @ 62%

Girl Scout Cookies X Jack Herer #2 AKA SIFOS (someone is full of shit)
Not even close enough to call a pheno, this lady was Indica dominant finishing early in the 7th week of flower. No way anything Herer goes that fast. Anyhow, she produced a very photogenic canopy of flowers that when agitated with MeJA the glandular populations exploded. The exaggerated glandular dimensions nearly doubled in length within 72 hours.
Yield ~ 4 Oscars @62% Top Shelf

Girl Scout Cookies X Jack Herer #1 AKA “Top Dog”
She was first to break surface, first to need quad chopped, first plant I have run that came in over a pound of great looking flower. She kept getting bigger and bigger. Had a serious problem with drinking. Over two gallons a day, gulp gulp, gulp. Rootball is saved and now I have enough for a ton of @intheshed’s salve.
Yield ~ 17 Oscars @62% Top Shelf

Imagine if we had all 4 buckets running plants coming in at over a pound of dried flowers each. Dang

17 Oscars! Someone hold me up! 🍀 :woohoo: 🍀 Man what a plant! 17 is the number now! That's going to be some plant to grow! I'm in if you are! I have a feeling it's going to be more common with SIP technology coming in! My current SIPper isn't a super yielder but if I ran my Bruce Banner in it, my bet would be on her! Congratulations on having one of the largest indoor yields I've seen! You have me by a quarter Elbow! I'm psyched to run these babies!

17 Oscars! Someone hold me up! 🍀 :woohoo: 🍀 Man what a plant! 17 is the number now! That's going to be some plant to grow! I'm in if you are! I have a feeling it's going to be more common with SIP technology coming in! My current SIPper isn't a super yielder but if I ran my Bruce Banner in it, my bet would be on her! Congratulations on having one of the largest indoor yields I've seen! You have me by a quarter Elbow! I'm psyched to run these babies!
My joy is tampered, after your kind words I discovered that I counted the 4 SIFOS jars twice. The tally was actually just under 13 oscars. Still my best ever.

My joy is tampered, after your kind words I discovered that I counted the 4 SIFOS jars twice. The tally was actually just under 13 oscars. Still my best ever.
No matter how you look at it, that's one that made a mark!
So have you set up the auto watering SIP pots yet? I'm curious how they work? Mine are still in the box.

Back
Top Bottom