My White Widow Adventure

looking really good
any updates man?
how tall are the bigger ones?
from the pictures they look to be about a foot or so

have you switched over to flowering yet?

Thanks Stoner, Irie, Shaggy.... The plants are on day 5 of 12/12 now and all are between 23 and 25 inches. I have 4 confirmed females now.... 3 almost positive they are boys.... 2 still undecided....

One of the plants plus the 5 Arjan's Haze #3 baby girls is outside and I may leave them out for the duration.. we'll see about that..

I made a BIG mistake and stressed the plants by accident. I must have been distracted and mixed a full-strength foliar by accident and the day after I sprayed them all of the tops were severely wilted. They all recovered now except one that I cut the top off and that one is starting to recover.

I do have a question with pics of the outside plant... currently named "Outside Betty" until I find out otherwise I will not change the name ;-) Anyway, her top new leaves are standing straight up and look slightly curled. Any suggestions or ideas would be great!

Here are the pics:
This is Outside Betty:
IMG_1332.JPG

Notice her (hopefully) top leaves...Why would they look like this? Other than the curling she looks completely healthy.
IMG_13341.JPG

The outside Arjan's Haze #3 gilrs:
IMG_1333.JPG

Group shots of the inside plants and the 4 in the middle are girls. the 2 on the left are going to be boys and the back right corner may be girl, not sure yet.
IMG_13391.JPG

IMG_13401.JPG

Close up of one of the confirmed girls:
IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

I just set 7 columbian red haze seeds to germinate and will add them as 12/12 from seed. I just bought a son agro warm 400w MH bulb with 40K lumens and will use that for flowering instead of the 360w (I think about 32K lumens) hps conversion bulb to see how that goes.

:peace: :smokin:

For some reason I thought Smokin Moose used MH throughout his WW grow.

Thanks Oceania, I appreciate the info as this is my first white widow grow. Overall they do seem very healthy and they seemed to bounce back from the heavy solution of sea-tea. I may try every 4 days first then move to every 5 with the foliar to see if it makes any difference.

Hey WestCoast.... Yeah, I figured I would try this warm MH bulb as it runs around in the 3K - 4K range and purh MN runs around 5.5K - 6.5kelvin and regular HPS is around 2K -2.8K from what I've seen. I figured the extra lumens with the warm MH might be better than the 360W HPS. I'm very interested to see the difference since I know that Moose does use MH for the entire grow,...Freak is correct from what I've read too.

Congrats on your 420th post, your girls are looking vedy nice.

Congratulations on the beautiful plants and your 420th post, hereby commemorated: :peace: :ganjamon:

4twenty4all_420th_post.jpg

Thanks! Here we are day 13 of flowering! They are coming along nicely, all are about 29 inches today and tri-sara-tops is about 19 inches. The pictures should start to get more interesting now :)

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

And in case you are wondering about that pitiful looking plant with the bag on its head... That's the lonely sausage factory! I cut all of the flowers off except the top and put a bag with plastic wrap for light on it so it can drop all the pollen it wants and I can collect and dabble some buds for seeds and cross-pollination.
IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_13612.JPG

:peace: :ganjamon:

I haven't had white widow yet so the anticipation is killing me ;-) I can't wait to try the smoke! Mr. Sausage started dropping pollen already so I'll probably cut him in half on Friday (almost 3 weeks into flowering for the girls) and use some of the pollen then I'll take him outside so he can veg for a bit then re-flower him when the haze plants and diesel plants are ready to pollinate.

Nice grow Man. Keeping my eyes on this as my WW seeds came in yesterday and will be starting them once get current plants into flowering phase few more weeks from now. Haven't tried any WW so give us an update when you finally get to taste it. Current stash (not self grown) consists of Sour Diesel which imo leaves me with a bit of anxiety/paranoia at first until I level out after about 20-40 minutes Then I'm gooood. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom