My White Widow Adventure

I'll probably stay with the 12/12 for the duration of flowering to be on the safe side. Here are some pics from day 33 flowering:
IMG_14861.JPG

IMG_14872.JPG

Can anyone tell me if this is a sativa pheno? It has skinnier leaves than the others, not by much, but skinnier.
IMG_14951.JPG

Resin production is picking up as some of the leaves are starting to look slightly sugar-coated.
IMG_1491.JPG

Here is a pic of one of the top buds. I just fed yesterday with Sensi A & B bloom at 1500ppm, 1/4 teaspoon of seaweed extract and fish per gallon.
IMG_1496.JPG

:peace: :ganjamon:

very nice
the snow has yet to fall
wait for a couple weeks and those buds will look like a blizzard came inside your house and snowed just on your plants

Thanks again all for the nice comments.. Day 43 of flowrering!!! I can hardly wait :bong:

Looks like I have 2 of the sative phenos 1 mostly indica and 2 that look more of a mix, hybrid, I guess. I transplanded tri-sara-tops into a larger, 5 - 6 gallon container to see if it will help her to get bigger in the last 3 1/2 - 4 weeks. They are really starting to smell now...not that I am complaining.... yummy ;-) Here are some pictures, I hope you like them.

IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

IMG_1524.JPG

IMG_15131.JPG

keep smokin' and peace out!

Thanks DaMago! Much appreciated!

Wwilde, I think we are both in for a very nice treat from what I hear about the white widow. My mouth is watering every time I smell them, I hope yours smell this good very soon, wow! Do you have a journal going? I'll check your gallery for pics.

Thanks for the Reps Moose! I'm gonna give these girls all the love and attention and time they want to take to finish off nicely :smokin: I may have to end up doing what you did with your white widow grow and harvest the indica pheno first then the hybrids then the sativas. I'll be checking trichs along the way to be sure.

Wwilde, this will be a nice comparison since you are using hps from seed and I am using MH from seed to harvest although I am using a SonAgro MH now. We will have to compare yield and denseness of buds, bud ;-)

WOOOOOH gorgeous man! i didnt read much lol but at first they looked liek htey were reaching for the stars then they suprised me and began stocking it up.lol cannabis is such a lovely plant. :] good job man im tunning in for this one

Thanks again Ww.... Thanks for showing up Filla ;-)

I just checked the trichs today out of curiousity and they are mostly cloudy already.... today is day 44...is this too soon? I am planning on like everyone suggests with this strain to let them go 70 days. I guess around day 70 they will be right about 50/50 amber?

^ I think that's completely up to you, and what you are looking for.

The milky trichomes have some "cerebral" qualities, as well as some of the more "physical" characteristics of the high. The last stage, amber, brings on a more sedative, physical stone. If this is what you're looking for, than I would recommend a sativa/indica cross, or an indica dominant plant. Amber trichomes seem to ruin a sativa high if the plant goes too long. The below photo is a good example of a ripe plant: at least 50% of the gland heads have turned "milky," some heads are still clear, and a few are amber. This plant was harvested two days later.

when-to-harvest_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom