Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

Seeing that poly fil bag brings back memories, I just finished an old bag (about 2 years ago) I had laying around for over 10 years, takes a long time to finish one even with all different kinds of projects it can be used for. It's also great for making a quick lid with a screwdriver to punch the hole if you don't have a drill, and if you work in a SAB an injection port is optional (ports are cheap, or my original lids were Permatex). I've also used two layers of micropore tape for lids, works fine too. All the BEST... of Luck

APES enjoy Casing layers.

P1100912.JPG

It’s all regional really.. around here catfish are eaten constantly

I don’t like fish personally so I know nothing of their flavors
I'm a cat fishin fool!! Grew up on the muddy banks of the Muskingum and Licking rivers!!! Huge flathead cats!!! 😎✌️

I watched some videos on it too and I think 🤔 I might be able to grow some Cubensis . CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I did Z strain (cubensis) with Bens and I had a bunch of mushy goodness!!! I made tea with lemon and damn it's fun!!! Once you start growing them it's addictive like growing herb!!! Good luck friends and neighbors!! 😎✌️

I did Z strain (cubensis) with Bens and I had a bunch of mushy goodness!!! I made tea with lemon and damn it's fun!!! Once you start growing them it's addictive like growing herb!!! Good luck friends and neighbors!! 😎✌️
I picked up 3 bags of bens brown rice today and I’m getting ready to order some Purple Mystic from @Spore Genetics. Does anyone know if they give any discounts for being @420 Magazine members? CL🍀

To express our gratitude to the 420MAGAZINE community, we're offering a special discount. Use the code "420MAGAZINE" at checkout to avail of this exclusive offer.
It says it doesn’t recognize this discount code. CL🍀 Edit: I’m only buying one syringe 💉 so maybe that’s why?

I picked up 3 bags of bens brown rice today and I’m getting ready to order some Purple Mystic from @Spore Genetics. Does anyone know if they give any discounts for being @420 Magazine members? CL🍀
I did 10 bags and literally had a 70% success rate the first time. Second round a 50% success. I got 5ish flushes altogether between the two attempts so it was great. After that I started doin my own grains. Oats! Birdseed works too. Millet is probably the best but heck you can use popcorn. Grains are pretty inexpensive. Good luck CL!! Happy Monday friends and neighbors!! 😎✌️

I did 10 bags and literally had a 70% success rate the first time. Second round a 50% success. I got 5ish flushes altogether between the two attempts so it was great. After that I started doin my own grains. Oats! Birdseed works too. Millet is probably the best but heck you can use popcorn. Grains are pretty inexpensive. Good luck CL!! Happy Monday friends and neighbors!! 😎✌️
I just now successfully made an order for the Purple Mystic Spores and will be hopefully growing some mushies soon. CL🍀 :thumb: :woohoo:

I'm a cat fishin fool!! Grew up on the muddy banks of the Muskingum and Licking rivers!!! Huge flathead cats!!! 😎✌️

Yep.. I’ve known fishermen all my life and the only time they’re excited is when it’s time to go fishing 🤣

Back
Top Bottom