N420 Bubbles Black Sugar Canadian Comparative Grow

I think ya should

Good and bad if a comparative grow, I've done 4, is it's all in one spot

Can get a lot of chatter feedback, some just plain BSing, lots of different personalities, grow knowledge

That's the good and bad of comparatives, but for the most part it's a positive experience and really good for the breeder, and as we have seen with seedsman, they tend to do it more because it's a positive response for their seeds

Hey N, I'm in! Gotta agree with Chris it's a bit awkward but I'm ok with it. We get to know each other and how we grow better than if it was all one thread. The current Seedsman comparative with CPK and Dr. Seedsman is an example of single thread. Most people there only post sporadically.
Hey Hutch good to see you! It does seem a little weird we each having our own threads but that being said I've never taken part in a comparison grow and I'm just happy to get the opportunity to grow along side you guys and an very appreciative that Seedsman would give us the seeds and for Kings Chron for putting it together.

Hiya N4!
The thread is still here if you need it... :goodluck: It's easy enough to start a new one anyhow but go ahead and use it if it's any help.
Thanks Mr.S! Stick around here if you like I've got plenty of comfy chairs.

Jumping on board, you beat me to the punch! Should have mine dropped in the next couple days :)
Hey JCTJ glad to have you. It's all good bro seeds are still in the cup so plenty of time. Looking forward to the start of your grow.

Well after an 18 hour soak I have transferred my seeds to the paper towel. None of them cracked open after the soak but I have yet to have any seeds do that when soaking them for 18hrs. I decided to take my own advice and have put the plate on top of the hot water tank hopefully we see some tails soon!
20200108_173758.jpg
20200108_173823.jpg

In other news I had a bit of an issue with my new tent. As I was setting it up I noticed the floor was very thin like as thin as a parachute. I have the exact same tent but in a 4x4 version and the bottom is just as thick as the sides so I thought something is wrong. It turns the grow shop was sent the wrong model of tent. I talked to them tonight and are talking it back without any issue and will order in the right one the issue now is it won't be in for another week and that's the tent I planned on putting the black sugar in as well as my other plants I have in veg. Not quite sure what I'm going to do but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Hello N, I'm in, I'd like to see how this would do in dwc!
Happy to see you Canuck. I have really enjoyed my first go at Dwc so I figured why not. Should be a fun run to do hoping to have them in the buckets in a few days if all goes well.

Nice N , you will see tails soon. As for the tent that blows but is good they getting you the right one. Glad it only a week till new one arrives. Moving forward and upwards. M

Nice N , you will see tails soon. As for the tent that blows but is good they getting you the right one. Glad it only a week till new one arrives. Moving forward and upwards. M
Hey Magic , Ya the tent thing kinda sucks but they are gonna make it right honest mistake on their part. They are a great local hydro store they have always treated me well so I'm happy to give them my business. I'm kinda shocked they make a tent with a bottom that thin that's the one part of the tent you wouldn't want to cheap out on. These look like strong seeds from what I've seen in everyone's journals so they should pop pretty quickly.

Sure thing N4! As long as I'm in hugging distance of Von I'm happy :)

:thanks:
That might work on the chicks Saugs.....but not this lil cultivator.

That's actually not a bad idea Mr.S started a thread when we were first talking about this a couple of months back maybe we should dig it up and at the very least post some of our pics there.
Wait...will this be another thread I will have to follow?

No I was just kicking ideas around. Thought if we wanted to we could put the odd picture up there so it's easy to see our plants side by side. But they way we are doing it is working out fine it's just the right amount of threads to follow.

No I was just kicking ideas around. Thought if we wanted to we could put the odd picture up there so it's easy to see our plants side by side. But they way we are doing it is working out fine it's just the right amount of threads to follow.
I’ll start by posting a pick of me in my grade 7 gym shorts.... I took last week :)

Back
Top Bottom