N420 Bubbles Black Sugar Canadian Comparative Grow

Nice rootball N4! My dentist would be impressed if I showed up with my pearlies looking that white!
Thank you Mr.S. I've been brushing with Sensi Grow A&B and my dentist has never been more impressed.
Woah, a ton of tops!
Cheers Canuck. The stem crushing and bending that I was playing around with has actually worked out quite well. The fact that this strain is pretty squat and compact is working in my favor the lower branches can make it to the top of the canopy without much effort.
That will be some full house N420, a solid bed of flowers for sure. Nice white root ball as well, something only hydro growers can show off, at least until the end has come. :thumb::peace::ganjamon:
Appreciate it Joe. I'm quite happy with the canopy these girls are cooperating and I don't have any branches that have really taken over so far. I love pulling the net pot out and checking out the roots it's one of the things that initially got me intrested in Dwc not only can you see exactly what's going on it looks pretty darn cool too.
Very nice specimens, :green_heart:
I see large yield here.
Thanks Bvb! Can't wait to be through the transition stage and to see these girls start to put out some flowers. I've been checking pretty closely every night after the lights come on for the first sign of pistils, nothing yet but I'm sure I will see some soon.

Looking marvelous.. lots of tips for sure. Yes the bs plants is short and stout, every branch has time to make it to the light. I’m looking forward to the smell :) Magic

Looking marvelous.. lots of tips for sure. Yes the bs plants is short and stout, every branch has time to make it to the light. I’m looking forward to the smell :) Magic
Thanks Magic. I'm happy with how my little experiment went with the modified super cropping . I wanted to see if I could create an even canopy without having to tie them down. The genetics have been really good first Seedsman strain I've run and so far they have been great!

Thanks Magic. I'm happy with how my little experiment went with the modified super cropping . I wanted to see if I could create an even canopy without having to tie them down. The genetics have been really good first Seedsman strain I've run and so far they have been great!
No question, its a nice lil gal to cultivate.

Day 20 since flip girls are looking healthy but the bud development seems sloooow! Put the Led back in the tent with the Cmh to get coverage in every corner of the tent. Both the girls are on their flowering soup now. Gonna be doing a leaf strip in the next couple of days hope these girls pick up the pace soon.

Looks great N. Mine was slow to show up etc. week 3 flower as of today. So I’ll get an update tonight. All in all yours are looking fantastic. :) Magic

Looks great N. Mine was slow to show up etc. week 3 flower as of today. So I’ll get an update tonight. All in all yours are looking fantastic. :) Magic
Thanks Magic appreciate it buddy. Ya I thought she would be a little further along but I'm sure once she gets going it will be full steam ahead. Looking forward to your update. I hope you and the family are doing well and you guys are staying safe.

Looking set up and ready for auto pilot after the stripping. Im about 2 weeks behind you.

Noticed a little spot on your 7th picture, I was getting those spots too with MegaCrop. Almost looks like thrips but its some nutrient anomaly.

Looking set up and ready for auto pilot after the stripping. Im about 2 weeks behind you.

Noticed a little spot on your 7th picture, I was getting those spots too with MegaCrop. Almost looks like thrips but its some nutrient anomaly.
Cheers Bvb. I think the leaf strip will be good for these ladies they are pretty thick with foliage and I'm certain the stretch is done. Been noticing a slight droop on the leaves at the top of the plant and was waiting for them do bounce back before I start stripping leaves.

I know what you mean about the spots I noticed it on the bottom leaves on Bs1 and I thought they were bug damage too but I checked under the leaves and nothing. I think your right it's some kind of nutrient issue but I have no idea what it is I've never seen it before.

Hey 420 I've done a leaf stripping on Bs2 last night. She really needed it her foliage was quite thick and I actually noticed a couple of spots of Powdery Mildew on the inside of her canopy on a few of the overlapping leaves. Gonna start spraying her so I can eliminate the PM as quickly as possible and add another fan to get some more air movement.

I left Bs1 last night but she will get a leaf strip tonight.

Buds are starting to form a bit more now!

Hey 420 I've done a leaf stripping on Bs2 last night. She really needed it her foliage was quite thick and I actually noticed a couple of spots of Powdery Mildew on the inside of her canopy on a few of the overlapping leaves. Gonna start spraying her so I can eliminate the PM as quickly as possible and add another fan to get some more air movement.

I left Bs1 last night but she will get a leaf strip tonight.

Buds are starting to form a bit more now!

Hey man your ladies r looking great.
Very healthy and happy looking. Simply beautiful

Extra fans r good lol. I’m running 4 of them in my space. As well as a dehumidifier just outside the room beside the air intakes.
I have had powdery mildew in the past and it sucks.

play safe and enjoy

Hey man your ladies r looking great.
Very healthy and happy looking. Simply beautiful

Extra fans r good lol. I’m running 4 of them in my space. As well as a dehumidifier just outside the room beside the air intakes.
I have had powdery mildew in the past and it sucks.

play safe and enjoy
Hey thanks for the kind words @KCCO 77 the ladies are doing well I feel I got me feed figured with a starting ec. of 1.8 has the ec slowly dropping with the water level and ph is staying stable. My next res change I'll add my bloom booster so I'm hoping it gets those pistils popping.

Ya PM is a pain in the ass I just dealt with it in my tent I just harvested which is probably where it came from. I was spraying the other tent with a baking soda mix that worked pretty good but I couldn't totally get rid of it. I'm hoping catching it early removing some leaves and increasing the air flow combined with spraying I can get rid of it.

Hey thanks for the kind words @KCCO 77 the ladies are doing well I feel I got me feed figured with a starting ec. of 1.8 has the ec slowly dropping with the water level and ph is staying stable. My next res change I'll add my bloom booster so I'm hoping it gets those pistils popping.

Ya PM is a pain in the ass I just dealt with it in my tent I just harvested which is probably where it came from. I was spraying the other tent with a baking soda mix that worked pretty good but I couldn't totally get rid of it. I'm hoping catching it early removing some leaves and increasing the air flow combined with spraying I can get rid of it.
Love 1.8 EC. I find running RO keeping cal/mag up in week 3,4,5, with a pk boost is a wonderful mix for most plants ( not all).

Not sure if you have a fan on the floor but if not it would help to keep the air moving and air the plants out.

I run 2 on my floor spring and summer. If not I get problems.

Love 1.8 EC. I find running RO keeping cal/mag up in week 3,4,5, with a pk boost is a wonderful mix for most plants ( not all).

Not sure if you have a fan on the floor but if not it would help to keep the air moving and air the plants out.

I run 2 on my floor spring and summer. If not I get problems.
Ya 1.8 has been good kinda figured it out with my first Dwc grow that I just chopped. Any higher and the res is to unstable and the plants drinking really slows down until I dilute it enough with top ups to get them drinking again.

I just run tap water I bubble for 24hrs before I add my nutes. I use Advanced Nutrients for food and use Seni Bloom 2 part with Big Bud and Bud Candy. Advanced has you adding Big Bud ( their flower booster) at week 2. The only other thing I run is Cal Mag and Silica. I cut the Cal Mag at week 6 on the last grow because I was concerned about having to much Nitrogen in my mix with my base and the Cal Mag together because my Cal Mag Is 3-0-0. Thinking I might run the Cal Mag longer this time depending on how the plants look.

I don't have a fan on the floor of the tent just a clip fan hung in the middle of the tent blowing over the canopy. I will definitely add more fans I do have a tower fan free right now as my other tent is empty.

Ya 1.8 has been good kinda figured it out with my first Dwc grow that I just chopped. Any higher and the res is to unstable and the plants drinking really slows down until I dilute it enough with top ups to get them drinking again.

I just run tap water I bubble for 24hrs before I add my nutes. I use Advanced Nutrients for food and use Seni Bloom 2 part with Big Bud and Bud Candy. Advanced has you adding Big Bud ( their flower booster) at week 2. The only other thing I run is Cal Mag and Silica. I cut the Cal Mag at week 6 on the last grow because I was concerned about having to much Nitrogen in my mix with my base and the Cal Mag together because my Cal Mag Is 3-0-0. Thinking I might run the Cal Mag longer this time depending on how the plants look.

I don't have a fan on the floor of the tent just a clip fan hung in the middle of the tent blowing over the canopy. I will definitely add more fans I do have a tower fan free right now as my other tent is empty.
Never tried the AN lineup myself but I’ve know people who run it and swear by it.
I have a few cal/ mags on hand my go to is calimagic because it’s high on the cal side @5 %. This helps me with Ro.
I keep a bottle of Botanicare cal/ mag for foliar spay in case shit goes sideways lol.
You will have fun playing with different mixes a feed style to fit you and your ladies needs.

In my grow I have to basically treat the underside of my canopy as a separate space. My R/H is always 10 to 15% higher underneath my canopy then the top.
It’s hard in my cold Canadian basement because of seasons changing as well I’m in a wet area.

2 fans on the floor a big one onthe wall and a 6 inch inline fan and filter keep the air flow good and problems a thing of the past lmao.

How's it going?
Thanks for checking in Canuk! Things are going pretty good, had a bit of a major screw up with Black Sugar 2. Not exactly sure what happened but I'm pretty sure I locked her out:rolleyes: She will be coming down in the next couple of days. Bs1 is my saving grace on this grow.

@N420 amazing looking plants brother! So healthy and the colors are so vivid. Damn good pics as well! Might be a little late to the party but I’m here chillin :bongrip:
Hey @Dominic8189 happy to have you stop by and thank you for the kind words. This journal is gonna be wrapped up soon but I do have a perpetual journal going if you want to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom