New City Grower 2.0

QUICK UPDATE​

KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze, the mutant, Round One) It took 219 days

Total wet weight including popcorn buds: 83.3 g

Total dry weight including popcorn buds: 23.1 g

As I said before, buds were very airy so the moisture was around 70% of the weight. The aroma is Haze like yet sweet. Once I give it a try I'll do a smoke report.

IMG_2014071816.jpg

Regular unsulfured treacle from the store will be fine. There are many misconceptions about molasses as a soil additive here on this site. It WILL NOT make your buds sweeter. Plants do not absorb sugar from the soil. They manufacture all the sugar they need via photosynthesis and actually excrete sugar from the roots to feed beneficial bacteria. The treacle feeds bacteria in the soil - a good thing - but it can also be overdone.

Here is a good article about molasses:

The SoilGuy - Molasses

This has cleared things up for me, thank you, a very good answer, ive read a lot about molasses sweetening buds, but been a bit sceptical about that, but being beneficial to organisms in the soil makes a lot more sense, and using store bought treacle is definitely an option yhat shoukd b a loy kinder on the pocket too, I have a tin of tate and lyle treacle, so would assume this is unsulfered and good to use?? Obviously not to go overboard and just perhaps 1-2ml per litre should be a safe amount to use with no ill effect to my girls?!? +Rep

QUICK UPDATE​

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand, Re-Veg) Day 33 / Day 1 under 12/12

Has been moved back into the Bloom Tent.

IMG_2014071852.jpg

Thanxx everyone...
Compared to the King's photo updates, that was quick indeed!
I know, right.

High Reg :ciao:
Good weed to you an have a great skunkday:circle-of-love:
Likewise Jaga...

SMOKE REPORT

KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze, mutant)

a_funny41.jpg

She rolls in at a strong 3, not anything special but it'll get you high and the high last for awhile.
The flavor is a sweet yet Haze taste & smokes smoother than a fat baby's bottom.

It's something to keep around for when you run out of weed or to share with those friends who never bring anything to the table but always ready to indulge; You know the type.

:lot-o-toke:

It's something to keep around for when you run out of weed or to share with those friends who never bring anything to the table but always ready to indulge; You know the type.

Ahahahahaha, I have these friends..they are always quitting weed, so never buy it and dont grow it, but when they turn up they won't say no to a smoke =)

Dig the Chart BAR
that's how im gonna rate shit now I don't think anything made me pass a 4 tho
I have to not smoke for a long time then maybe I can reach 5

Hi BAR, passing by cause I miss you guys & I want to wish you all a good weedweek.
Congrats on the harvest!
I´m glad my few friends always bring something :)
I also find the chart a good attempt to make objective what´s so subjective. I find it hard to give a plain number to the effects but it´s indeed a much better way to be understood. Funny, I don´t crave food when I´m high with Sativas, only Indicas give me the munchies and only when the stone is fading.

Cheers, stay safe & medicated

I still havn't smoked any of the sour d yet. But today may be the day Reg. :yummy:

The gdp I had to emergency harvest is probably a 3. But because she didn't get a good flush she is harsh. Which means I will have to smoke all of it by my lonesome... ;) It does make for some good morning smoke. No naptime needed. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom