New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

QUICK UPDATE​
July 28, 2015​

DOUBLE BAGSEED II
Day 7

"TRAINING DAY"​

The stems have been intertwined to help them grow together like one plant and both were topped.

IMG_00015968.jpg

IMG_00015973.jpg

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD
(MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD in SIP grown in honor of SWEETSUE'S DALE) Day 18

She's coming along nicely.

IMG_00015978.jpg

IMG_00015982.jpg

R
QUICK UPDATE​
July 28, 2015​

DOUBLE BAGSEED II
Day 7

"TRAINING DAY"​

The stems have been intertwined to help them grow together like one plant and both were topped.

IMG_00015968.jpg

IMG_00015973.jpg

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD
(MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD in SIP grown in honor of SWEETSUE'S DALE) Day 18

She's coming along nicely.

IMG_00015978.jpg

IMG_00015982.jpg

BAR :hug: You don't know what this means to me. My whole grow is in his honor, to show him, if he's watching, that I'm doing what he wanted me to do. This plant here touches my soul. Thank you. :love:

Also, I love a man who makes good use out of the common clothespin. :battingeyelashes:

You must have missed the original dedication.
QUICK UPDATE​
July 9, 2015​

THE NEWBORNS

IMG_00015311.jpg

The MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD is being grown in honor of Sue's Dale who had plenty of good laughs as she read to him some of our (meaning all of yous) posts during his last days on this god forsaken planet.
So from here on out she'll be called
DALE'S BLUE BLOOD.

IMG_00015318.jpg

I caught the dedication. I was too overcome at the time to respond. :love:

Understandable.

You know BAR, you guys saved me. It's still unbearable sometimes, but all of you rallying around me like that? I wouldn't have made it without you. That's a little overwhelming on its own. :hug:

Yet another experiment...

Tomorrow morning I'll be taking a couple of STREET GIRLS from the Veg Tent & throwing them into the Bloom Tent. We're shooting for boys; that's right, you read it correctly! BAR the Breeder...
After a discussion over by Dusty's new thread I think we've come up with a way to breed without too much isolation. Details tomorrow.

BREEDER'S CHOICE​

UPPER DECK

IMG_00015996.jpg

LOWER DECK
IMG_00015991.jpg

BAR, you are truly a delight....

Man you got a lot going on. I really have to comment of the wise choice in the pots, Styrofoam Cup's are the shit for starts. I swear they breathe. I can't count the girls I've been around that have been started in them. Love the twins..... I seen bagseed, hopefully it's twin girls. Sorry been awhile I just haven't been coming out to play alot lately. But I allways take a peek sooner or later. Keepem Green

That's quite a brood you have going there BAR. So many youngsters to follow. You inspire me to keep working at it to get the perpetual flow going. It's not as easy as it looks.

Thanxx Shawnee, Scarfinger, & Cronic.

Man you got a lot going on. I really have to comment of the wise choice in the pots, Styrofoam Cup's are the shit for starts. I swear they breathe.
I never really thought about it like that Woody but early on I realized they're cheaper and seedlings seem to do better in them than they do in the plastic solo cups. Other benefits are they're easy to write on and easier to plant from; just rip them open when you're ready to up pot.

That's quite a brood you have going there BAR. So many youngsters to follow. You inspire me to keep working at it to get the perpetual flow going. It's not as easy as it looks.
Believe it or not Sue it's simpler than it looks. As long as you label and date each plant as you go, start date, flip date, etc... it runs like clockwork. You can perpetual grow as many plants as you have space for without confusion.

EXPERIMENTS UPDATE​
July 30, 2015​

AFGHAN KUSH Auto (Clone) Day 11

I'm starting to lean towards "all the nonsense about not cloning autos" is just that; NONSENSE! This thing's growing and the pistils aren't progressing. It's been said that a clone of an auto would continue on at the same point in life as it's mother is. Not...
Where I think a lot of us have been misled is just because it won't re-veg doesn't mean it wont grow for awhile without continuing to bloom any further. Don't get me wrong, the jury's still out but if she continues like this I'll up pot her next week.

A Week Ago

IMG_00015759.jpg

Today
IMG_00016042.jpg

IMG_00016051.jpg

IMG_00016042_-_Copy.jpg

The One Day Isolation Breeders Experiment

Ok, so here's what we're attempting; Below are the 2 Street Girls (Street Girls meaning plants rescued from under the Magic Tree) I chose from the Veg Tent and there was already 2 Street Girls prior to this in the Bloom Tent. One of those has already sexed & is female so we might get lucky and the other is male to shorten the time of this experiment.

IMG_00016032.jpg

IMG_00016056.jpg

The goal is to let a male get some nice and plump balls and flipping it back to the Veg Tent right before he explodes. I know guys, that sounds cruel. :laughtwo:
Timing is going to be a major factor here.

Once he starts to open his pollen sacs I'll collect the pollen, spray all the plants with h2o, and toss the dude.
The next step has already been proven to work by Dusty Keifers; he's done it many of times without once impregnating other girls. When I have my pollen I choose which girl I want to breed and I'll put her in the bathroom sink, brush her with pollen, leave her there for a night & a day, spray her with h2o, and return her to the Bloom Tent. We might also pollinate an auto while the dude is in the Veg Tent.

Here's the basin sink where the 24hr Isolation will be which is perfect since the mirror over it has vanity lights.

IMG_00016027.jpg

I am so excited about that auto clone, Reg! She is looking so great. I will stay tuned in to she what she decides to do. Thanks for taking the plunge for all of us!

SMOKE REPORT​
IMG_20140818_5_8.jpg

BERRY KUSH (Auto) She's been curing for 43 days

This is from a jar I had sitting at the back of the top shelf of my closet along with a few others I'd forgotten about. Let me tell you, curing for a month and 1/2 without opening after a few good burbs is the way to go. I have jars that's been curing much longer but never without opening & dipping into. I guess it's what happens when it's something you don't care much for.
I smoked a joint on the way in this morning and here it is 2hrs later and I feel as if I just smoked it!

Here's my original Smoke Report:

Not really much to say about this one. It's a definite couch-lock strain, shouldn't have tried it for a wake-n-bake. It didn't last too long though which is a good thing right about now. It smells like grape jelly but taste more like blackberry; weird huh. I did catch a hint of a Kush high which might become more relevant after a good cure. For now I give it a 4.

Now it has more of a Kush aroma but still has a hint of blackberry in the taste. It's more of a mellow energetic high instead of a stoned couch-lock now; I guess it's the Kush kicking in. If a nice long uninterrupted cure can do this to something as disappointing as she was then imagine what it can do for the good stuff! She's moved up from a 4 to an easy 6.5.

Back
Top Bottom