New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Nice forgotten stash smoke report :thumb: What does the kush aroma smell like? :thanks:
It's somewhat of a light earthy aroma. really hard to explain but most smokers here can identify Kush or Sour D with just a slight whiff. Those are the norm in this city, what most of the corner boys sell.

Love the charts. I live at 11 if anyone wants to visit. :)

Girls are looking super squared away BAR! :high-five:
Ah man, I think last year was the first time I had an 11 since I was a teenager and the worst part about it is it was a recused Street Girl so I have no idea what strain it was.
To tell the truth I'm not even sure if they were 11s we were smoking as kids or just the fact that back then I didn't have the tolerance of an Old Azz life time smoker but that one last year brought back memories of how high we used to get.

I gotta visit CareStaker one day :rofl:

What Cronic said...:)....:circle-of-love:
OK, so the plan is:
We all show up unannounced at the same time at Carestaker's door step empty handed, " Hey dude, we were just in the neighborhood and figured why not say hello. By the way, you have any smoke?"

Hey BAR, I been reading along and enjoyed your experiments. There is always something new growing or happening. All caught up:thumb:..keep it going!!
No doubt Q and welcome to the party.

EXPERIMENTS UPDATE​
Aug 4, 2015​

AFGHAN KUSH Auto (Clone in SIP) Day 16

She was transplanted into a SIP 2lt Soda Pop Pot this morning.

IMG_00016164.jpg

IMG_00016165.jpg

The One Day Isolation Breeders Experiment

We still don't have a male yet. Out of the 3 plants we were waiting on one is female & the other two haven't revealed their sex. I'll keep you posted.

Here's a look at our Fire Escape Girls for this season. One is featured in LA's "Flux Central" thread & the other is Featured in Dennise's thread on a "side by side" grow.

IMG_00016217.jpg

It's somewhat of a light earthy aroma. really hard to explain but most smokers here can identify Kush or Sour D with just a slight whiff. Those are the norm in this city, what most of the corner boys sell.

Ah man, I think last year was the first time I had an 11 since I was a teenager and the worst part about it is it was a recused Street Girl so I have no idea what strain it was.
To tell the truth I'm not even sure if they were 11s we were smoking as kids or just the fact that back then I didn't have the tolerance of an Old Azz life time smoker but that one last year brought back memories of how high we used to get.

OK, so the plan is:
We all show up unannounced at the same time at Carestaker's door step empty handed, " Hey dude, we were just in the neighborhood and figured why not say hello. By the way, you have any smoke?"

Ahhh just tell me where and when...:)....:circle-of-love:

You fire escape flux is lovely in her new sun dress, Reg! I have a question about your auto clone. :geek: I took a cutting from my harlequin and as it was trying to root it also began to flower. Once it was rooted and potted up it went into re-veg, the flowers died back and that was that, regular ol' clone. On your auto, her little flowers look vibrant and healthy, have they resumed their growth at all? This is my favorite of your experiments! Well, this AND the double bag-seed! I'm not normally into sisters... :blunt::green_heart:

Yeah Magic, I agree the Double Bagseed Experiment was my most successful experiment yet. She's nearing the finish line over in NCG 4.0 without any complications so the myth that 2 sets of roots in one pot will fight over dominance leaving one to grow weak has been dis-proven.

About the Auto Clone experiment it didn't continue flowering on the same time line as the mother (which was said to be common knowledge). Instead the flowers are still stagnant but healthy. It's been 16 days plus the 13 days in the cloner so when the Bloom cycle takes full effect I'll count all 29 of those prior days as the time it took. I'm not sure how many times this will work but will find out once the clone is big enough for cuttings. We already know it'll work once so that's two autos for the price of one.

Hey Brotha Love the fire Escape shot :thumb:
And they're both looking amazing Cronic, nothing like nature's light.

EXPERIMENTS UPDATE​
Aug 10, 2015​

AFGHAN KUSH Auto (Clone) Day 22

Well the pistils have finally started to take off. It took 35 days before they started advancing; that's 22 days since planting plus the 13 days in the cloner. So I consider this experiment a success, you CAN clone autos! If we would've taken the cutting before any pistils were showing we probably would've been able to get a bigger plant. Hopefully we can get one gigantic "bud on a stick" out of this one.

IMG_00016325.jpg

IMG_00016336.jpg

The One Day Isolation Breeders Experiment

After 11 days under 12/12 one of the STREET GIRLS is male.

Now I'll need help on exactly when it looks like the pods are about to open from one of you experienced breeders. Cronic, I know you know. I'll post a pic everyday.

IMG_00016340.jpg

IMG_00016375.jpg

You did it BAR!! You successfully cloned an Auto!! I'm so proud of you guys. Give BabyGirl a big hug. This one's for you. :hug:

I admire the perseverance. :bravo:

Love the charts. I live at 11 if anyone wants to visit. :)

Girls are looking super squared away BAR! :high-five:

I'm up for a visit to 11. WTH are you smoking?

Yeah Magic, I agree the Double Bagseed Experiment was my most successful experiment yet. She's nearing the finish line over in NCG 4.0 without any complications so the myth that 2 sets of roots in one pot will fight over dominance leaving one to grow weak has been dis-proven.

This little experiment has inspired me to run two plants in my 15 gallon Geo Pot. Since I plan to reveg my Cheese Candy that takes my LOS no-till out of the tent, so there'll be room for a new no-till. Why not a big one with two plants? Thank you for proving what I'd long suspected. :high-five:

regular male? or sprayed?
Regular male
Ok, so here's what we're attempting;
The goal is to let a male get some nice and plump balls and flipping it back to the Veg Tent right before he explodes. I know guys, that sounds cruel. :laughtwo:
Timing is going to be a major factor here.

Once he starts to open his pollen sacs I'll collect the pollen, spray all the plants with h2o, and toss the dude.
The next step has already been proven to work by Dusty Keifers; he's done it many of times without once impregnating other girls. When I have my pollen I choose which girl I want to breed and I'll put her in the bathroom sink, brush her with pollen, leave her there for a night & a day, spray her with h2o, and return her to the Bloom Tent. We might also pollinate an auto while the dude is in the Veg Tent.

Back
Top Bottom