New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

ok lets all get the whole nation together
and really make it independent :rofl:
Have a Great Day Brotha :thumb:

Happy Independence Day to one and all...

Watching fireworks today Reg? We're blessed to have a third floor balcony above the surrounding lower-lying buildings and a good view down the river valley (technically it's up the river) so we get to sit and watch the displays set off in backyards and community gatherings. All without leaving the comfort of home. Fireworks make me feel like a little girl again. :laughtwo:

Nah Sue, I don't do those "standing room only events" but our Block Association throws a big block party every 4th of July and afterwards we went down to the Village to hang out. All and all we had a great day and I had a high one.

As of this morning there's three new seedlings.

IMG_00015173.jpg

And all the Rescued Street Girl seedlings & Clones on the Upper Deck received their first taste of nutes last night. Bottom feed by filling the container with a 1/2 strength gallon of Growology 2.

IMG_00015178.jpg

Congrats Fifi. Good things happen to good people.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

QUICK UPDATE​
July 9, 2015​

THE NEWBORNS

IMG_00015311.jpg

The MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD is being grown in honor of Sue's Dale who had plenty of good laughs as she read to him some of our (meaning all of yous) posts during his last days on this god forsaken planet.
So from here on out she'll be called
DALE'S BLUE BLOOD.

IMG_00015318.jpg

WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUD (Clone) Day 1

She spent 12 days in the cloner.

IMG_00015277.jpg

IMG_00015288.jpg

AFGHAN KUSH (Auto) Day 34

I'm trying another way to keep an auto going; cloning during it's late veg stage when the bottom branches are just big enough for a cutting. Let's see what happens.

IMG_00015302.jpg

IMG_00015303.jpg

IMG_00015297.jpg

Awesomness abounds! :bravo:

HARVESTS​

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
(in SIP) Day 78 / Day 48 under 12/12

IMG_000153641.jpg

Sent back to re-veg
IMG_000153701.jpg

IMG_000153761.jpg

AFGHAN KUSH
Day 139 / Day 54 under 12/12

I apologize for forgetting to take pics of her before chopping, this was our ugly duckling.

IMG_000153811.jpg

:thanks:

Congratulations on the never-ending HarvestFest BAR. I admire that you won't give up on the successful cloning of autos. When you finally figure it out Reg, we're going to be a giddy band of obsessed cannabis growers. :thumb:

Have a great day Reg. :love:

Just came back from walking with the girls. It's funny how things we take for granted our guest is amazed by. I guess I'd be the same way if I went to Ohio where she's from.

If you like endless cornfields strewn with wally world bags, you'll be on the edge of your seat! :) Congrats on the chop!

Back
Top Bottom