New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Amazing for only 36 days in bloom! Great smoke report, too. Sounds like a winner. :thumb:

Amazing for only 36 days in bloom! Great smoke report, too. Sounds like a winner. :thumb:
A winner indeed Pita. I won't touch her again until she cures for at least a month.

My {Apprentice} just popped a new bean.

MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD (Fem)

IMG_00014975.jpg

IMG_00014980.jpg

IMG_00014983.jpg

IMG_00014986.jpg

Woohoo!! You're doing a Medicann Blue Blood now Reg? Awesome! I don't think you ever saw how my first MBB harvest went so I'll throw up a pic or 2 if you don't mind :) The pheno I was growing was a little bit foxtaily, but still put on big heavy buds. I almost had to tie them up. The smell was very blueberry but it tasted minty, I wished it were more blueberry flavored, a bit disappointing, but it had a really mellow high. My parents Loved it, they say my other weed is way too strong for them. Maybe the CBD mellows the high out? Dunno. I liked the high too though, its not just for lightweights, just not for someone looking to be mindblown. :) Are you going to be growing for smoke, or doing something with the high CBD?

0330152106.jpg
0330152123.jpg

Awesome smoke report on the Lemon Kush :) I want to try some. And congrats on the NLxBB harvest! Looks very sparkly and tasty. Keep up the awesome work Reg! (and BG!) :love:

I only grow to smoke and get as high as a kite! CBD isn't an interest of mines though I've found that strains with a high CBD count are quite relaxing SoulGirl. We'll have to put this one in over-drive the bring out as much THC as possible. Yours came out gorgeous.

She has a very high THC # too.... 20%... at least I don't think that sucks...:straightface: and I am pretty sure I'm what you would call a stoner....:lot-o-toke:.....:circle-of-love:
In that case I need to get my hands on some of that "other weed" Soulirl was giving her parents.

Hahaha I never said it sucked, I just was expecting different from the smell and how sticky it got. I never grew a CBD strain before. It was quite enjoyable actually, a good mellow-out and listen to music bud, just I'm a big blueberry fan and missed that flavor in the smoke of that pheno, (so I hope Reg gets a better one) and I have a high tolerance after being spoiled with all the strong goodies you can pick up at stores around here. :roorrip: I personally wasn't knocked on my azz by the MBB, but the Diesel I grew alongside it literally made my parents fall over, multiple times, and did for me pretty well. :laughtwo: They told me they missed the weed from their high school/college days, and that while stronger, the MBB reminded them more of that. Maybe thats what you want to hear about it maybe not, its honest though, and the plant did very well its whole life so I'm comfortable saying that I did my part just fine, and it grew under a new Mars II. I should mention I got it for the CBD content primarily, and it did my dad a lot of good for his seizures while it lasted for juicing the fresh buds and leaves, and making edible oils out of it. :Namaste:

Sorry if that's hijacking I thought it might be a helpful reference for you Reg. :love:

Good luck with that one! :cheer:

Just came back from walking with the girls. It's funny how things we take for granted our guest is amazed by. I guess I'd be the same way if I went to Ohio where she's from.

Brotha BAR must be stoned he cant type SoilGirl :rofl:
Of course I'm stoned but you're hilarious Cronic. I know you know I've been calling her SoulGirl since day one because she has soul & pretty fingernails. You're lucky I've never found an alias for you. Give it a week, I'll come up with one. :laughtwo:

SoulGirl, my tolerance level is pretty high as well. It may have been the batch you had; we'll soon see. A lot of the beans we grow are from the same breeders as Fifi's so I know she has a decent tolerance level by her smoke reports.
Speaking of smoke reports...

SMOKE REPORT​
IMG_20140818_5_8.jpg

SLEESTACK X SKUNK (Re-veg) Chopped on June 19th

This is the plant that was so airy I took all the little fluffy buds and hand-rolled them into bigger more dense buds.

IMG_00014322.jpg

Sure enough the concentrated amount of THC is a stone cold head banger! I'm not going to go into detail right now because... lets just say I've been working on this post for over 45 mins because of it, Great weed. Another 8 and if it sustains this level it'll be an 8 1/2

NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD (Auto) Chopped on June 29

Dry Weight 23.9g
IMG_00015011.jpg

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
(in SIP) Day 66 / Day 36 under 12/12

IMG_00014823.jpg

IMG_00014834.jpg

IMG_00014896.jpg

SMOKE REPORT​

LEMON KUSH Chopped on the June 19th

Chopped on the 19th with only about a 1wk cure this one's a shocker. It's a bit over the top for a wake & bake and the majority of Kush I've smoked gives me a stoned couch-lock effect. This one was more of a "let me analyze everything during this morning rush" super alert high; not a good idea for an over-crowded subway train (it wasn't paranoia though). Probably perfect for hanging out with some good friends, significant others or clothes shopping.
The lemon flavors are over whelming, you'd think some one squeezed a lime over your buds. It's to the point that it makes it seem as if it's a harsh smoke but your not coughing. Aroma.. Kush. I give this one an 8

PS: When I chopped it she was only around 10 - 15% amber; crazy cloudy.

The Critical Sensi Star looks like a constellation of frosty stars, don't you think? You guys are always stunning.

This smoke report was exciting to read because it's exactly the kind of high I look for. Thanks Reg. :love:

Two more beans popped.

IMG_00015027.jpg

SUGAR MANGO (Auto)

IMG_00015036.jpg

ULTRA LEMON HAZE (Auto)

IMG_00015037.jpg

IMG_00015047.jpg

:rofl: 'Soulirl' and 45 mins for the post. You rock Reg. I'm glad your buds are such head bangers. :love:

Ultra Lemon Haze and Sugar Mango sound like awesome strains, excited to see those! :popcorn:

QUICK UPDATE​
July 2, 2015​

I haven't been sharing what's going on too much in the Veg Tent of this grow until lately. Pretty sure seeing harvest after harvest gets a little repetitive so here's what's going on.

FIRST WAVE STREET GIRLS (Rescued on 6/25) Day 7

They all seem to be doing fine. Most of the yellowing leaves have fallen or have been plucked off by me. Their new growth is nice and green.

IMG_00015053.jpg

Here's a couple of clones just getting started. They've both been FIM'ed.

KERALA X SKUNK & LIBERTY HAZE

IMG_00015060.jpg

KERALA X SKUNK (Clone) Day 13

This one is still putting out pistils but I'm not too concerned since Major Pita assured me it's nothing to worry about.

IMG_00015061.jpg

IMG_00015061_-_Copy.jpg

THE LOWER DECK​

Here we have the cloner along with an assortment of clones, re-veggies, and plants from seeds. It's like our limbo area.

IMG_00015066.jpg

THE BLOOM TENT​

Caught another dude of a Bagseed ducking under the canopy; he's been trashed.

IMG_00015071.jpg

And his Replacement...

SLEESTACK X SKUNK (Regular) Day 43 / Day 1 under 12/12

IMG_00015078.jpg

IMG_00015080.jpg

AFGHAN KUSH
Day 129 / Day 44 under 12/12

This is the plant that had the issue with heat stress and had stopped producing pistils. Since gaining control of the temps with inline fans, flushing her, and recharging the AC in my room she's producing pistils again.
She's still the Ugly Duckling of the Bloom Tent though.

IMG_00015085.jpg

IMG_00015096.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed the tour.

hey BAR, wanted to wish you, BG, and cousin a Happy 4th....stay safe, bro.....:love:

Back
Top Bottom