Hope this can help some in the future.

3F2C0031-2D98-4A81-982F-1B5C37FE2B0B.jpeg
This one is also very helpful...

Also this one... (iron, but you can browse for more)

going to grab some more pics right now, going to water the non affected ladies too. is the only for sure way to know if this is tmv or not by lab tests?

i just want everyone to know, the information given on this platform is actually mind blowing compared to what you can find on the surface of the internet. i appreciate your guys' effort to help more than it'll ever be known <3

going to grab some more pics right now, going to water the non affected ladies too. is the only for sure way to know if this is tmv or not by lab tests?
One possible way is to make clones. If it's a virus, it will also be in the clones, and you'll see the same chlorosis in the clones. If you try this, make sure you're spot on with the ferts – especially Ca, Mg, Fe/Zn/Mn, P, K. Make sure your medium is correct pH, and water is pure. This would be an interesting test! If you decide to do it, and aren't familiar with cloning, it's actually pretty easy – see the link in my signature.

I'm strongly leaning toward iron (Fe) deficiency now... I think it's the cause of the chlorosis in the new growth ("lime green") and involved in the mottling on the leaves. Enough Fe is required for use of N and S (sulfur), and in production of chlorophyll. Fe deficiency can be caused by excess Zn and Mn. [ source ]

I'm strongly leaning toward iron (Fe) deficiency now... I think it's the cause of the chlorosis in the new growth ("lime green") and involved in the mottling on the leaves. Enough Fe is required for use of N and S (sulfur), and in production of chlorophyll. Fe deficiency can be caused by excess Zn and Mn. [ source ]
sorry for the late response!!

IMG_9029.PNG

IMG_9030.PNG

IMG_9031.PNG

IMG_9032.PNG

IMG_9033.PNG

IMG_9034.PNG

IMG_9035.PNG

IMG_9036.PNG

IMG_9037.PNG

IMG_9038.PNG

This is the best one... definitely not interveinal chlorosis. I think I commented on a leaf that looked similar – can't remember if it was one of mine, or somebody else's. I'll see if I can find that.

1667961067530.png

i've put many leaves under my microscope and have two other plants perfectly fine next to this one, why havent i seen ayn bugs? no eggs no webbing. the white speck holes are perlite dust and dirt.

this image sort of stands out as possible predatory damage

img_9036-png.2605241

tiny white spots on the leaves, particularly the darker one in the upper right. the lighter one also looks like it has signs. check the back sides of the leaves carefully, that's where they'll be.

this image sort of stands out as possible predatory damage

img_9036-png.2605241

tiny white spots on the leaves, particularly the darker one in the upper right. the lighter one also looks like it has signs. check the back sides of the leaves carefully, that's where they'll be.
yes i have scoped them as i had said the other day i spent 2 hours going over a handful of defol with the jewelers loop. i have a very expensive microscopic set up, never seen any bugs i even specifically examined the "chomp marks"

as i said i think it could be getting confused with the dry dirt and mix of perlite blowing and landing on leaves. i am not saying my silly microscope deters this theory in any way i guess this scenario would be harder to accept than the others tho.

the spots on my leaves look a lot different.

spider_mite_damage_cannabis_1.jpg

(this is not mine)
also at the beginning of this i started IPM methods

Spider mites are hard to spot no matter how good your equipment is. Something is eating on your leaves or as someone else said there's something predatory in there. Spider mites or thrips, something ugly is going on. The damage on your leaves is not caused by nutrition or lack thereof.
so what get rid of it?

so you're telling me from a far this plant looks infected with bugs, then i get the only thing better than our eyes, go over a hundred leaves and see nothing, we had whole conversations about everything but bugs, so how is that the final say? i have yet to even do any of the things to fix it nutrition wise if it were the case.

Back
Top Bottom