New Moon Over Guawi: A High Brix Journey

Thanks, As mentioned above I have now started to pull down the leaders from the bottom (branches tied to pot)
and should be able to squeeze out another 1 to 2 inches before I need to lower the pots again :)

Also really pleased but curious about the BAZOOKA BUBBLE gum aroma I keep getting a whiff of ? cant find
it on the plants but it keeps hitting my nose every now and then ? I dont chew gum or allow kids in there
so dont think its been left behind

That's funny, I was just trying to figure out what Crinkle Puss smelled like and right when I read BAZOOKA BUBBLE gum, I realized that is what it smells like.

Looking great Gazoo! Nice even canopy! :high-five:

I will be doing my weekly picture update on wed but got to say the GDP is really kicking it.
Thinking the FAR-RED has helped increase the Trichome production, not even 3 weeks since
first pistils but already making bud-sickles :) Expecting a shorter flower time but
we will see

The GUAWI has turned on the SATIVA and starting to get her long skinny blades, hoping
the flower time will be shortened as well

No pictures till Wednesday unless something really cool happens :green_heart:

PICTURE UPDATE
DAY 99 From Pop
DAY 21 From 1st Pistils

Check out the COMPARISON in this first picture of the
GUAWI bud on the Left & the GDP bud on the Right

day99_compair_both_2.jpg

ACROSS THE TOP OF BOTH

day99_both_across_2.jpg

day99_both_tops_1.jpg

GDP PICTURES BELOW

day99_gdp_6.jpg
day99_gdp_across_3.jpg
day99_gdp_bud_1.jpg
day99_gdp_group_2.jpg
day99_gdp_top_1.jpg

GUAWI PICTURES BELOW

day99_guawi_2.jpg
day99_guawi_across_1.jpg

Both plants looking really good there bud! The GDP is getting its frost on very early for you! Should be a nice show.

I suspect the Far-Reds have helped to get things going much faster. I cant wait to see what the Cats will do to
the production :) Tomorrow the GDP gets her 1/4 TP and thinking next week, week 4 I may give the 1st Cat but
will make the final decision then, Kinda wanted to wait for the NEW MOON on Nov 9th so we will see.
Thanks for checking in:passitleft:

What kinda smells you have going?

Its kinda interesting MOSTLY Forest Mint Air freshener with a BAZOOKA Gum secondary
I think the GUM smell is from the GUAWI but still cant pin it down . I am not very good
at describing smells :laugh:

damn, makes me want to go high brix instead of dtw coco. hehehe gotyta love simplicity. im scared I'd cause deficiencies under high powered led tho.

As was just mentioned No worries there. BUT the biggest advantage is
NO MORE PPM/EC or PH to worry about or CHECK its a simple POINT AND SHOOT,
I make it harder than it needs to be but thats only because THERE is nothing to DO
and if I want to be involved I need to find ways

How I Love music and lyrics
BET you have heard this but never heard it

[Verse 4]
I know some places and I've seen some faces
I got good connections aimed in my direction
When people say; that's OK, they don't bother me
I'm ready to make it, don't care about the weather
Don't care about no trouble, got myself together
I feel the kind of protection that's all around me

Marvin Gaye trouble man

Awesome looking plants Gazoo :popcorn: That GDP is going to be potent :bravo:

If I wanted to get some of the far reds , would I also need the UV lights ? Or would using the far reds alone be worth it?

If you think they are shaving even 2 weeks off the entire grow I think that warrants the price they cost. Plus they are pretty cool. :cool:

Awesome looking plants Gazoo :popcorn: That GDP is going to be potent :bravo:

If I wanted to get some of the far reds , would I also need the UV lights ? Or would using the far reds alone be worth it?

If you think they are shaving even 2 weeks off the entire grow I think that warrants the price they cost. Plus they are pretty cool. :cool:

I use the UVA/B For root development and the far-red to put them to sleep faster.
Using one, or the other, or both would work.

I am hoping the Far-red will shorten the flower time but I can only compare to the breeders estimates since I have
never run them before, I'll be able to answer better when they finished but again Its only compared to the
estimated flower times. The other reason I like having the Far-red pucks is when I go in at light outs and a flash of light
hits them I can turn on the far-reds for 15 min to cancel out the light faster

Did the Re-Charge and a 1/4 TP Drench tonight for the GDP

Used 1631.7 Grains Re-Charge + 2 Seven Oz Dixie Cups of EWC.
Scratched in the Re-Charger and then added the EWC and scratched that in as well.

Drench was
5.0 ml TP
2.0 ml TEA
19 cups H2O

Its been 6 weeks 3 days since I up-potted and 3 weeks since first Pistils
If I am Half Way to Finish thats another 6.5 weeks or 9.5 weeks of flower,
a little longer for the estimated GDP and a little short for the GUAWI so thats
as close to mid way as I can estimate it :)

Did the Re-Charge and a 1/4 TP Drench tonight for the GDP

Used 1631.7 Grains Re-Charge + 2 Seven Oz Dixie Cups of EWC.
Scratched in the Re-Charger and then added the EWC and scratched that in as well.

Drench was
5.0 ml TP
2.0 ml TEA
19 cups H2O

Its been 6 weeks 3 days since I up-potted and 3 weeks since first Pistils
If I am Half Way to Finish thats another 6.5 weeks or 9.5 weeks of flower,
a little longer for the estimated GDP and a little short for the GUAWI so thats
as close to mid way as I can estimate it :)
You crazy bastard, going down to the grain lol.

Let my BCP dry out too much yesterday came home wilted as heck, but bounced back with some high quality h2o out of a magical blue flask!

Back
Top Bottom