Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Or Murder Mountain. Based on a murder in Humboldt county CA.
*this!

Good series!
:passitleft:
Yeah - That’s what it was!! It was the trailer for the series I put in the post I think (I just thot it was a movie and a doco not a series... don’t have Netflix myself :))

Glad you’re digging it sis! :high-five: #gentlehifives (I always need them like this :battingeyelashes:)

Ugh, being sick sucks. Hope you feel better soon newty. I've barely left the house myself this week too. I always seem to get hit post-Christmas. I think it's all the coming and going, and going to crowded places like malls and events, and eating food that I didn't make myself.

Good luck finishing up your harvesting. I jarred the last of my last round this week myself. Getting through it wasn't as bad as I feared, and it came out nicely.

Well they still are not done! Thank god because I have no energy for them B’s.

Need to be at the top of my physical game before I take on this #hotmess #beautifulmess

Day 66 since pistils
They have been getting only water, floraklean and molasses or #finishingjuice for the past week. I guess they get it for one more week as they have too many clear trichomes for me to chop yet.

HSO Blue Dream - Hot Rod is literally all frost; leaves, stems and all! I just can’t capture the real beauty. I feel like this is from her high stress lifestyle but I hear the genetics are cool too;)

AMS Amnesia Trance - Psycho is always flexing and has the dankest colas of all the gals this run. Although shadowed by her freakishly tall sis, she is quite big herself!

1 more week I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View media item 1642853

:passitleft:

Ugh, being sick sucks. Hope you feel better soon newty. I've barely left the house myself this week too. I always seem to get hit post-Christmas. I think it's all the coming and going, and going to crowded places like malls and events, and eating food that I didn't make myself.

Good luck finishing up your harvesting. I jarred the last of my last round this week myself. Getting through it wasn't as bad as I feared, and it came out nicely.
Thanks Dobe! I hope you feel better as well my friend:) I’d love a couple pics if your up to it?? Happy New Year!
Latest tourist attraction is the Leaning Tower of Trichomes, Newtyville Canada. See it while you can!

#limitedtimeoffer

Hahahahaha

3rd time I’ve tried to link a video and the link won’t work!! I’ve tried all the ways I can. If you want to see the video. Check out my channel;) Or just follow Sue’s thread above!!

Genevieve Eatsweed

Bahahahaha I can sleep through anything once I’m out so yell all ya want in here just kindly of course :D

I think this is murder mountain which I’m digging right now:)
I’m almost through this whole show! Woah! I need some answers, very tragic. Thanks for the well wishes:)

Anyone grow in or around murder mountain? It’s crazy cause I drove all up and around there in April this past year. I remember being in Eureka, Cali and we were asking the gas station attendant about weed dispensaries etc. He says stuff and then at the end says, don’t go venturing into the woods at all around here. :oops: We thought he was warning us about cougars or bears!! LOL Yikes rough life out there for the small farmers and the fees to grow legally??? Crazy!!
LOL Yikes rough life out there for the small farmers and the fees to grow legally??? Crazy!!
Small farmers? 1000 + plants small? :rollit::passitleft::cough::ganjamon::420:

3rd time I’ve tried to link a video and the link won’t work!! I’ve tried all the ways I can. If you want to see the video. Check out my channel;) Or just follow Sue’s thread above!!

Genevieve Eatsweed

If you click on the video title it takes you to YouTube. I watched it there. Good work newty. :high-five: Your oil's more potent than mine. Lol! I do a straight 1:1, 1 gram of bud to each ounce of carrier oil.

Are you the one who turned Oldbear into tasty apricot oil? Now I have to pick some up and give it a try.

Sweet Sue! You came to my bat man call:D

I’m glad you approve! Thanks so much for this great teaching:) I made this oil more potent than usual to use as sleep meds.

Haha I’m not sure where Old bear got his great taste from, but I’ve been pushing the avocado oil since I tried it last year. I started using the it because I preferred the taste of it to evoo and needed something that didn’t harden so I could use in my ice coffees lol and for capsules:)

Thanks for trying Shed! I found out it’s not us it’s YouTube so the backdoor will have to do

LOL Yikes rough life out there for the small farmers and the fees to grow legally??? Crazy!!
Small farmers? 1000 + plants small? :rollit::passitleft::cough::ganjamon::420:
Hey bud:)

Ya the 1000 plant guys and gals are the small farmers lol

I’m over here barely keeping 9 Alive :D

Oh and it’s totally trial and error for dosing because the research is so new. Everyone’s endocannabinoid system works differently based on many reasons, including body chemistry.

This is the main reason Marijuana became illegal back in the early 1900’s. They said it was too inconsistent and doctors could not dose people properly or in the same way. It got too much negativity and bam prohibition;)

Well, not the main reason. Hemp was competing with existing industries and the easiest way to demonize anything in America is to associate with black people, specifically black men, and said it fueled black men to rape. Literally the plot of Refeer Madness, and cannabis was criminalized a year later.

I think you’re both right there, and talking about different periods of history, maybe. I think there’s been lots of layers to it. Makes me want to edumacate myself more on some of the detail now.

That’s really interesting, newty. Did you cover that in your studies or discover it elsewhere?
:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom