Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Haha Stoneotter!! Your awesome bud:)

Thanks for the feedback Amy! I wondered about maybe more subtle music in the background lol but then that wouldn’t be me :D

Thanks for the history kongfuzi:) I didn’t know that information and I also believe it was more than one reason so I definitely shouldn’t have said MAIN reason. The insurgence of cocaine and opium was a big reason too. Easier to dose

I did learn my history from school teachings but I’m sure there’s a larger history than what’s available at my college.

What is that smell ????
Hey man!!

That’s the sweet smell of; skunk, gas, lime, sugar berries, grape, cotton candy, pepper, blueberries, burnt rubber, lemon, pine and mango:)

All the smells coming from Newtyville, Canada. I could use some orange??

How the heck are you?

I could use some orange??

Irony, Citrus shall be yours.. I got a couple for you for a future grow.. Tangie Haze, and Lemon Drop... Love what you are doing girl. Would like for you and I to meet sometime this summer.. It will be worth your time for sure... Have much to show you, just can't put ( or get many) on here..

Thanks for the feedback Amy! I wondered about maybe more subtle music in the background lol but then that wouldn’t be me :D

Didn’t think you should change it... was more a comment on my own loss of the ability to “multi-cognize”, or focus at all really o_O
could use some orange??
Hmm - I was just discussing this recently over at morglie’s - we both seem to have experienced Orange terps and don’t find them that nice. It tends to end up just smelling of stale (or rotten) orange. My CBD CC has it, and I didn’t realise what it’s unpleasantness was until someone said theirs was strong in Orange... yes that was it, it smells like old orange rind. :rofl: So for sure you might like to round out your household terpene profile with some orange... but, well, consider yourself warned :D

:smokin:

Here on board the edibles wagon even though I'm a little bit late to the party. Very interested in your work I'll be sure to check the thread out when I have some material I can cook with.

Great job with the thread loving the information available!
Thanks so much and welcome new friend:)

Not much to update but here’s what I got :D

Last 2 looking close with mostly cloudy and no amber yet.

D-day is Sat/Sunday for each I’ll be doing harvest videos for these last 2 special gals. Miss Newty’s teachings on death prep, chop, trim, wash, hang and cure all to be included.

I’m also planning to update my fresh harvest infusion tutorial video so that should keep me busy until school starts back up in a couple weeks.

Not much to update but here’s what I got :D

Last 2 looking close with mostly cloudy and no amber yet.

D-day is Sat/Sunday for each I’ll be doing harvest videos for these last 2 special gals. Miss Newty’s teachings on death prep, chop, trim, wash, hang and cure all to be included.

I’m also planning to update my fresh harvest infusion tutorial video so that should keep me busy until school starts back up in a couple weeks.

Ooooh weeeeee!
Them ladies are finishing strong!
:bravo:

Harvest time is happy time!
:passitleft:

TFW Princess Di is checking out your buds...
full

Haha you all are AWESOME!

I have tried the DDA but not any of the main nugs. I’m waiting for at least a 2 week cure before I try again as she was one of my smallest plants (45ish grams). I used half for edible oil and 22g of main nugs, rest in a jar for smokin special treats :D

I’m curing almost all of them first before I start smoking. This has never happened at Newty’s before because I was always living weed cheque to weed cheque so sometimes I would have to use most or all immediately.

Dda is such a beautiful smell, cotton candy or just candy and maybe lemon/mango? She’s quite frosty and not dense at all. The colours are mostly dark green but also dark purple mixed in. It’s undetermined if the purple was from low temps because she was a green dda until the last couple weeks. All my other plants have purple in them from the cold nights (I assume).

Smoke was smooth, earthy and sweet at the finish. Gets really harsh as I smoke her down which is a positive sign for potency in my experience (almost fuely). The high is very Sativa influenced and right to the brain, long lasting disorientation and body high at the end. I can really get things done with this one and found it hard to sit still. :D

The end

Haha you all are AWESOME!

I have tried the DDA but not any of the main nugs. I’m waiting for at least a 2 week cure before I try again as she was one of my smallest plants (45ish grams). I used half for edible oil and 22g of main nugs, rest in a jar for smokin special treats :D

I’m curing almost all of them first before I start smoking. This has never happened at Newty’s before because I was always living weed cheque to weed cheque so sometimes I would have to use most or all immediately.

Dda is such a beautiful smell, cotton candy or just candy and maybe lemon/mango? She’s quite frosty and not dense at all. The colours are mostly dark green but also dark purple mixed in. It’s undetermined if the purple was from low temps because she was a green dda until the last couple weeks. All my other plants have purple in them from the cold nights (I assume).

Smoke was smooth, earthy and sweet at the finish. Gets really harsh as I smoke her down which is a positive sign for potency in my experience (almost fuely). The high is very Sativa influenced and right to the brain, long lasting disorientation and body high at the end. I can really get things done with this one and found it hard to sit still. :D

The end

I need some of that in my life.

Back
Top Bottom