I did? where have I said that. All I said was that in Canada the regulatory bodies have decided this for us. You kinda need to chill out a bit.

I never once said that. Please show me where I said that. I also don't bash any method, again, got a quote? I'm perplexed. I have stated many times that it's about doing what makes you happy and that I begrudge no one for that. You need to start reading posts a little better. You seem very defensive.

Got proof? or is that an opinion?

I live in a little yard in the desert at the edge of a big city so.....
That's good dude! You should do what works for you and what makes you happy! And you're totally right I can be a better listener and reader.

I'm mostly talking about myself and my own experiences, you don't have to take things personally everytime I post.

I will keep on informing users of the inherited responsibilities and problems with any growing method.

You need to do a lot more research, work and testing to even know what your mix contain and that it's not high in heavy metals growing in organics. Any rock salt is a possible problem, diatomaceous earth another, overuse of kelp another. Cannabis is a very good accumulator of metal ions.

That being said I respect any organic grower taking the route but for me real organic growing is taking advantage while still supporting your local environment and biome, not adding upon it. For me it's a hair thin line of what's accepted to add in a local environment.

When you're running synthetics at least you can rely on security datat sheets and rigorous testing before they're allowed to be sold to the market.

We're all here to learn.

Cheers!

That's good dude! You should do what works for you and what makes you happy! And you're totally right I can be a better listener and reader.
Yes you definitely do. Please keep my name off your lips.
I'm mostly talking about myself and my own experiences, you don't have to take things personally everytime I post.
Then stop making it personal.
I will keep on informing users of the inherited responsibilities and problems with any growing method.
You need to do a lot more research, work and testing to even know what your mix contain and that it's not high in heavy metals growing in organics.
I do? I'm pretty sure I know whats in my soil, I build it from scratch. And as for research, well... lets just say I may have done a bit in the past. I'm not sure why you would say I need to do more. Again, got an example of some research I got wrong?
Any rock salt is a possible problem, diatomaceous earth another, overuse of kelp another. Cannabis is a very good accumulator of metal ions.
I don't use rock salt or DE, so again, why would you say I do? And actually cannabis isn't an accumulator, all plants are accumulators. Cannabis is a hyper-accumulator.
That being said I respect any organic grower taking the route but for me real organic growing is taking advantage while still supporting your local environment and biome, not adding upon it. For me it's a hair thin line of what's accepted to add in a local environment.
That works for outdoors but indoors there is no natural environment to take advantage of, so again, you confuse me.

Again, if you read things better you would know me better, so please leave me alone.

You do you and I'll do me. Have I once ever interfered with how you do things? Please return that respect. I'm tired of your condescention to be honest, it's kinda childish. Block me, I won't take offense I promise.
When you're running synthetics at least you can rely on security datat sheets and rigorous testing before they're allowed to be sold to the market.
I don't run synthetics, stop telling me how to do all the things that I already don't do please.
We're all here to learn.
I will agree with that.

Ha - thanks for stopping by Gee!

There's a lot I agree with you on there - I take Bugbee with a big dose of salts (see what I did there!)
I did see! Fairy Punny👊🤣
The two things I disagree on are, and maybe you're not saying one of them, just my interpretation of your words:

#1 I'm stuck on one way? I'm not at all. I'm a total floozy! Wind changes and I'll go another way! I have a big bin of organic long cooked soil sitting about 3m from me.
I'm not sure if your stuck in your ways or not, but certainly never meant to imply it, sorry if thats how it sounded.
#2 I provide for my family from growing weed! This one pal! I wish! not enough emoji's in the world! I pay all the costs from my real world job, electricity to just everything, Grove Bags. Whatever! Every "thingamajiggy!" I then help sell that weed and my wife pockets the cash. She kicks nothing back - I could just give her the money and not grow - it would be better business for me!
I know you have a real employment. That wasn't what I meant. What I meant was weed is legal and a new opportunity and you jumped at it to improve your family's wealth. I wish your new dispensary venture nothing but success❤️. Be proud of that! It's hard work in a volitile scenario.

As for the wifeyvthing....alas I have one too... lol actually she's a gem❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣🤣
I think if you want very decent weed at volume to sell synth nutes are a no brainer. The market just isn't sophisticated enough here - its hard enough selling any weed.

We are just trying to grow clean safe tested weed.
👍❤️
With passion - like I really care and I have no set beliefs. I am 100% not into high THC strains personally - - I only vape (heat not burn) the higher the THC the lower the feeling for me. Has a "cold taste" for me. If I wanted an amphetamine type buzz (I don't!) there are cheaper ways for me to achieve it! I like the more cerebal stuff. Stuff makes me think in different ways.

Gee bro - I am not proscriptive - I try see all the angles. Horses for courses.

Yeah - I was grumpy on the VPD thing. Promise bad day at the office that exact moment. I was using my work voice.
lol it's all good, I just noticed that you were fekking up your CO2 delivery with a VPD mistake. My bad, I don't point out these things anymore. You can't tell people anything but failure is remembered. Now I watch and chuckle.
VPD is just a measure for what has always felt right to me, and where we grow, - I only brought it up to try and help others.
Eyes and skin bro... eyes and skin👊
That said - I remain unconvinced on the flavour improvements offered by LOS.
It's actually hard to compare the 2 fairly. Organics tastes how it is naturally, and all sorts of synthetics come with flavor additives, so there is something for everyone here. Candy is terrible for me, but I still love it😎

For anyone who knows me they know that I love watching synthetic grows. The 1st post in Geespot asks people stopping by to talk about their grows, synthetic or organic, and post pics to brag about what they should be proud of.The problem lies with people not reading things.

And you gotta admit, synthetic growers, although definitely not all, actually only a loud few, are weirdly defensive of synthetics and automatically for some reason see the word organic as a threat that must be dealt with. It's just plain weird but thats for you synthetic guys to straighten out, it's your back yard.

It's the bug spray that I don't get. High brix is really easy. But again, thats a me thing, I don't begrudge anyone for doing their passion.
But no smoker really am I!

For yield or strength> Think synths got it beat.

Bugbee - says what he says for coin? Yep we agree on that!
I think we actually agree on a lot of things. Humor being at the top of the list.
BUT! My real point was one Bugbee said himself (whilst talking to some guy "Dr Grow It" shilling for the same nute company we use)

Micros stresses whether or not from environment or nutrient availability are a weirdness that cannabis sativa has like no other plant - its just reacts stronger with micro stresses.
It's because cannabis moves faster than most plants so everything is exaggerated.
That was why I tagged you guys - not to say you're wrong or my way is better at all. Just a conversation thing - I know you guys talk about the availability of nutrients with a healthy colony of microbes - but its got to be slower than flood/drain?
Only in veg. Veg is usually faster by force feeding, but flower is a dna thing. The clock is set other than some things, both organic or synthetic, that can speed or slow it a bit, but only a few days so meh.... flower is a tie.
Lazy plants I may have -but maybe, just maybe, its those little micros stresses while the plant readjusts that makes organic better?
That I'm not sure. Stress definitely has impacts both good and bad tho.
That was my only real point I was trying to suggest.

No beating on organic grows whatsoever.
No beatdown taken👊
Wow - long post.
Any longer and your dangerously close to becoming an organic guy🤣🤣🤣 Watch out Buddy, your close to the line.🤣🤣🤣
Sorry.

Azi - you know me better than most! What I say is always with happy heart.

That's all (with happy heart!) thanks for popping by Gee.

Also a deep red bathroom - wait you're Canadian so its a "washroom" ?!

Your wife has great taste! Classic British!

Your mate,

Nick
And on the humorous thing again, I saw a headline today that Trump wants David Peckers testimony kept out of things.

I think he meant to say "You guys leave my pecker outta this!"🤣

And you gotta admit, synthetic growers, although definitely not all, actually only a loud few, are weirdly defensive of synthetics and automatically for some reason see the word organic as a threat that must be dealt with. It's just plain weird but thats for you synthetic guys to straighten out, it's your back yard

This seems to be the biggest issue I’ve seen. Synthetic guys take it dead personal any time someone mentions organic growing. Every time I’ve talked about organic growing positively I’ve had synthetic guys jump down my throat claiming I was talking crap about synthetics which isn’t true. A person can love something like organic growing without talking crap about synthetic growing.

However it’s inevitable that some salt user somewhere is going to feel the need to jump in and add their two cents about it all, usually in a very defensive manner. So now I don’t even bother with these arguments any more, hence my original response to this topic.

Many salt users are constantly defensive and constantly want me to prove myself to them, and that’s not going to happen. I’ve proven it to myself, and since I’m the one doing the work that’s what matters.

If you haven’t “effectively” and “qualitatively” grown with both methods then you have no business having this defensiveness with me. I’ve grown both methods effectively and qualitatively and I have chosen my preference. Preference. Not mandate, not requirement, not something anyone else needs to do. My preference

I find Bugbee to be a bit high minded in some of his responses.

To the question of whether synthetics destroy the microbes he answered an emphatic no. But I think I was a poorly worded question since it's not the nutes themselves that are said to destroy the soil, but the delivery method of salts that do the long term damage.

So he answered the question in a very narrow way, but I would have liked to have seen a broader response.

Would be interesting to have him and Dr Elaine Ingham (of soil food web fame) debate the topic as both seem well versed in their respective silos.

I find Bugbee to be a bit high minded in some of his responses.

To the question of whether synthetics destroy the microbes he answered an emphatic no. But I think I was a poorly worded question since it's not the nutes themselves that are said to destroy the soil, but the delivery method of salts that do the long term damage.

So he answered the question in a very narrow way, but I would have liked to have seen a broader response.

Would be interesting to have him an Dr Elaine Ingham (of soil food web fame) debate the topic as both seem well versed in their respective silos.

Correct, the chemicals themselves in plant amounts won’t kill the microbes. If they did, then carbon based nutrients would do the same thing. It’s the salts that dehydrate and the crystals they form. They both dehydrate the soil and microbe, and the crystals take up space. It makes the environment hostile to microbial growth and is the reason salt mediums cannot be reused unless they’ve been flushed with horrific amounts of water. It’s all very unsustainable.

This seems to be the biggest issue I’ve seen. Synthetic guys take it dead personal any time someone mentions organic growing. Every time I’ve talked about organic growing positively I’ve had synthetic guys jump down my throat claiming I was talking crap about synthetics which isn’t true. A person can love something like organic growing without talking crap about synthetic growing.

However it’s inevitable that some salt user somewhere is going to feel the need to jump in and add their two cents about it all, usually in a very defensive manner. So now I don’t even bother with these arguments any more, hence my original response to this topic.

Many salt users are constantly defensive and constantly want me to prove myself to them, and that’s not going to happen. I’ve proven it to myself, and since I’m the one doing the work that’s what matters.

If you haven’t “effectively” and “qualitatively” grown with both methods then you have no business having this defensiveness with me. I’ve grown both methods effectively and qualitatively and I have chosen my preference. Preference. Not mandate, not requirement, not something anyone else needs to do. My preference

I will devils advocate myself a little bit with this. On the flip side, I’ve seen plenty of smarmy organic growers correcting people in a very condescending manner. I’ve seen plenty of synthetic growers get unasked for corrections/advice from organic growers that aren’t really helpful to the synth grower. I’ve seen synth growers complain about encountering douchey organic guys/gals and I can definitely see this being very true. Pretty much all the same complaints with a few different words

So like with most things, it’s rarely black and white, all or nothing. There’s different perspectives that drastically alter individual experiences. If we stop with the one is better than the other and start talking about how to combine the two, we’ll find much more success, in a more sustainable way.

I will devils advocate myself a little bit with this

This, this! This is why I have the highest regard for your thought processes Keffka!

Like - I try to be. Genuinely. See the other side every argument. And like you say - well maybe we both to try to say.

Grey is the colour of most stuff.

We grow with synths for our reasons, right now. It just makes sense. I will 100% I promise grow pure organic. Soon, soon. Because I have an inquisitive mind. About anything, not just growing plants, obvs!

That you, all three stopped by, Azi, Gee, Keffka, like the top thinkers on organic growing, I am like legit thankful for. I never think my way is the right way.

I normally think my "next way" is the right way!

Reckon someone out there gets that!

Your friend,

Nick

unless they’ve been flushed with horrific amounts of water. It’s all very unsustainable.
Yeah this - I mean DWC say, here not not happening because we spend enough on electricity already. Chilling the water which we would need to at average daily temp of 30C or 88F whatever? Its not even the cost. Its just not good for the planet for me - even I find an extra $50k for solar. I'd rather give my electricity for free someone needs it. Genuinely.

DWC though - at least you're recycling you water to a large extent , right?

Certainly compared to our flood style. We could recycle some back but having our own borehole (no not me! 😂) honestly makes us lazy.

The main guys made money betting against the banks for the Subprime Freddie/Fannie Mae - like the book then movie "The Big Short" They all got into stuff gave them exposure to water after. Its more precious than nearly anyone realises.

Honestly I don't feel super comfortable I can just pull it out the ground with no license - but then even with my more Euro mindset I think I'm probably a better judge than the government!

So some of the next few grows are going to be in rockwool. Should use less water, less cal mag. Its what most the big commercial farms use.

Then I see basically it all goes to landfill (after I bought like 80x 6"x6"x6" blocks!)

You can recycle it but its not easy in Europe or the US - which means its impossible here!

So where does that leave me?

Guy cares about the global environment, growing with the background environmentals we have here in the tropics?

I honestly don't know!

I mean we grow for my wife and her kids make some money sure. But its not putting food on the table. And I was brought up, I'm 45 years old, but my Mum had us eating full organic way way back, like when I was 8 years old, 1986 or something. Way before it became more mainstream.

Where does it get me?

Hmm - our coco is local at least! So not flown round the world to use. (biggest problem with say electric cars) Coconut trees grown in Thailand! maybe I sort of think about that as medium it makes more sense? I can ratoinalise?

I just don't know!

Gonna have fun trying to figure it out! And where I grow is obvs way different from near anyone else on the board. As each of you grow in your own different from 99% the board!

Differences are to be celebrated, and ideas to be thrown around, we all learn right?

Appreciate the thinking triggers from you organics guys - genuinely. I am not proscriptive at all "for one day I make think so to"

To quote John Donne from 1545AD or something

Nick

Yeah this - I mean DWC say, here not not happening because we spend enough on electricity already. Chilling the water which we would need to at average daily temp of 30C or 88F whatever? Its not even the cost. Its just not good for the planet for me - even I find an extra $50k for solar. I'd rather give my electricity for free someone needs it. Genuinely.

DWC though - at least you're recycling you water to a large extent , right?

Certainly compared to our flood style. We could recycle some back but having our own borehole (no not me! 😂) honestly makes us lazy.

The main guys made money betting against the banks for the Subprime Freddie/Fannie Mae - like the book then movie "The Big Short" They all got into stuff gave them exposure to water after. Its more precious than nearly anyone realises.

Honestly I don't feel super comfortable I can just pull it out the ground with no license - but then even with my more Euro mindset I think I'm probably a better judge than the government!

So seem of the next few grows are going to be in rockwool. Should use less water, less cal mag. Its what most the bi commercial farms use.

Then I see basically it all goes to landfill (after I bought like 80x 6"x6"x6" blocks!)

You can recycle it but its not easy in Europe or the US - which means its impossible here!

So where does that leave me?

Guy cares about the global environment, growing with the background environmentals we have here in the tropics?

I honestly don't know!

I mean we grow for my wife and her kids make some money sure. But its not putting food on the table. And I was brought up, I'm 45 years old, but my Mum had us eating full organic way way back, like when I was 8 years old, 1986 or something. Way before it became more mainstream.

Where does it get me?

Hmm - our coco is local at least! So not flown round the world to use. (biggest problem with say electric cars) Coconut trees grown in Thailand! maybe I sort of think about that as medium it makes more sense? I can ratoinalise?

I just don't know!

Gonna have fun trying to figure it out! And where I grow is obvs way different from near anyone else on the board. As each of you grow in your own different from 99% the board!

Differences are to be celebrated, and ideas to be thrown around, we all learn right?

Appreciate the thinking triggers from you organics guys - genuinely. I am not proscriptive at all "for one day I make think so to"

To quote John Donne from 1545AD or something

Nick
There's no rights and wrongs about growing. There's just many ways of doing things! All methods grow plants with pros and cons depending on how you look at it.

Coir makes all the sense growing in Thailand! Then re-using the coir or using it for the compost pile to create new fertile soil that's more bio-active than the source. Adding back the minerals while having buffers in between the breakdown processes. Not letting anything go to waste water and try doing everything in a controlled manner.

That's how I want to process my waste from indoor growing. Trying to support the local environment and make more use of the waste. When I have more space I'll do a better job at recycling my medium and going organic.

Cheers!

Like the title says - the last video.

Oh wait that was the first title!

Great video. :thumb:
That one actually played for me.
Old phone. :rofl:
What are you doing up so late?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Great video. :thumb:
That one actually played for me.
Old phone. :rofl:
What are you doing up so late?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Its only 1am Thai time here Fridays nights (lights the movie not the TV series!) and Saturdays I can live on Thai time - not HKT with is an hour ahead. I need less sleep than most not thing but who doesn't like a Sunday morning lie in!

Awww. I think. I think something is going on weird with posts in this journal - not what you think at all. Well rather not what is related to what I feel like I'm going to say.

I just said something so positive to someone, off the board about how happy I was @Azimuth @Keffka and of course @Gee64 stopped by to throw around ideas.

I wrote the post above, full of happy heart. Like cool awesome - building something.

Then I see this classic Wastei and Organics fight?

Like oh it makes me sad.

Wastei is Swedish - you guys (I think!) are North American? Your language skills and your tones are way different. Its not even your grow styles you're actually fighting about. Its you're not communicating in almost the same language.

I know - its English, right? But people speak it and spell it differently all over, its just the lingua franca right now. The language of business. Originally it was a pidgin, of Arabic, Latin and and what became German I think?

Everyone but everyone on the planet could do better by reading and listening more. But thinking about where that person is from.

I know Wastei way more than Azi, Keffka and Gee from off board stuff. He is a pain in the ass at times (I just get why he sent me an email to say sorry 12 hours ago!) Oh lordy! Am I slow! Or my thread is updating funny for me - for reasons I can only imagine - I'm on some pre moderation!

Look all I can say from Wastei's point of view is - he doesn't it have it down on any of you. For sure he phrases stuff he ways he phrases that jar to the eyes and ears of North American readers. But he by no means thinks you're stupid or he's better or anything like that. For sure.

He can be a pain in the ass though?! @Wastei ! You told me this to be true!

For fucks sake.

Gee? C'mon dude? That whole line by line critique of Wastei? You're better than that. We're all better than that. And trust me - I wrote one the same this afternoon as a draft just like it about someone else!

Walked away came back and deleted it. Feels so good having done that.

Like the classic if you can't say anything nice - say nothing at all?

I get why some of rub along the wrong way with each other. I really do, and I try to help you all see where maybe just misunderstand each others tones or whatever. Awww - my Dad when I was a kid!

One of his favourite expressions was

"For crying out loud!"

😂

His other - favourite and one I have kept!

"For fucks sake!'

I just said so much nice stuff about you guys off site the four of you and then - I see there was whole page of posts I missed!.

Maybe I cut my notifications too much!

Like someone wise said recently - "Lets not be polarised like US politics"

Probably Azi said that.

Huh.

I mean I don't do sad especially, but I am a bit. Thought I could pull you guys together and learn off each other.

Meh maybe I still can! Gonna send Azi an email - I don't have offboard contacts for Keffka or Gee - maybe it can be forwarded?

Soon as the contest results are announced on 1st of May I'm gone from the site.

Its been planned a little while, its not a hissy fit, nor a flounce! I would have stayed for this journal but I got really let down by the site owner so can't be bothered.

nickhardy.land

I'm just gonna do a blog for me. I don't care no one reads it. I don't need thumbs up or ticks for validation - just like writing and growing. I imagine though I will miss the human touch, a little of the human touch. Sorry got Bruce Springsteen in my head there, my Mum's one free pass from my Dad apparently!

We are all so much more similar than we think, we all try and define ourselves by differences.

Rather than celebrate the things we have in common.

Makes me not sad. Just tired.

I hope we all keep in touch. I hope - I am an overly optimistic person! One day Wastei and Gee are like good buddies!

I mean maybe I am too optimistic! But I can hope!

Azi - I'll ping you something in about 7 hours - need sleep. I have to go to a 4 year old's birthday party at 10am. Worse thing - they're English from about 80 miles away from my where I grew up. So obviously I already hate them! Plus that Sunday morning lie in I started with? Well that's gone!

Closer you're from...

With like really genuine, hand on heart huge affection from me, to all of you - but yeah 60 hours or whatever and I'm out.

Been a blast. And I hope not the end of our chats about growing weed. Really. Because I'm overly optimistic - I hope for and believe Wastei and the the rest of you can find a way to become friends. Better understand one another, its all it takes.

But I'm as sharp as a carpenters pencil, me.

I hope we can all keep in touch and keep the (friendly!) grow chats going.

Nick

Its only 1am Thai time here Fridays nights (lights the movie not the TV series!) and Staurdays I can live on Thai time - not HKT with is an hour ahead. I need less sleep than most.

Awww. I think. I think something is going on weird with posts in this journal - not what you think at all. Well rather not what is related to what I feel like I'm going to say.

I just said something so positive to someone, off the board about how happy I was @Azimuth @Keffka and of course @Gee64 stopped by to throw around ideas.

I wrote the post above, full of happy heart. Like cool awesome - building something.

Like oh it makes me sad.

Wastei is Swedish - you guys (I think!) are North American? Your language skills and your tones are way different. Its not even your grow styles you're actually fighting about. Its you're not communicating in almost the same language.

I know - its English, right? But people speak it and spell it differently all over, its just the lingua franca right now. The language of business. Originally it was a pidgin, of Arabic, Latin and and what became German I think?

Everyone but everyone on the planet could do better by reading and listening more. But thinking about where that person is from.

I know Wastei way more than Azi, Keffka and Gee from off board stuff. He is a pain in the ass at times (I just get why he sent me an email to say sorry 12 hours ago!) Oh lordy! Am I slow! Or my thread is updating funny for me - for reasons I can only imagine - I'm on some pre moderation!

Look all I can say from Wastei's point of view is - he doesn't it have it down on any of you. For sure he phrases stuff he ways that jar to the eyes and ears of North American readers. But he by no means thinks you're stupid or he's better or anything like that. For sure.

Gee? C'monn dude? That whole line by line critique of Wastei? You're better than that. We're all better than that. And trust me - I wrote one the same this afternoon as draft just like it about someone else!

I get why some of rub along the wrong way with each other. I really do, and I try to help you all see where maybe just misunderstand each others tones or whatever. Awww - my Dad when I was a kid!

"For crying out loud!"

😂

I just said so much nice stuff about you guys off site the four of you and then - I see there was whole page of posts I missed!.

Probably Azi said that.

Huh.

I mean I don't do sad especially, but I am a bit. Thought I could pull you guys together and learn off each other.

Meh maybe I still can! Gonna send Azi an email - I don't have offboard contacts for Keffka or Gee - maybe it can be forwarded?

Its been planned a little while, its not a hissy fit, nor a flounce! I would have stayed for this journal but I got really let down by the site owner so can't be bothered.

nickhardy.land

I'm just gonna do a blog for me. I don't care no one reads it. I don't need thumbs up or ticks for validation - just like writing and growing. I imagine though I will miss the human touch, a little of the human touch. Sorry got Bruce Springsteen in my head there, my Mum's one free pass from my Dad apparently!

We are all so much more similar than we think, we all try and define ourselves by differences.

I hope we all keep in touch. I hope - I am an overly optimistic person! One day Wastei and Gee are like good buddies!

Azi - I'll ping you something in about 7 hours - need sleep. I have to go to a 4 year old's birthday party at 10am. Worse thing - they're English from about 80 miles away from my where I grew up. So obviously I already hate them!

Closer you're from...

With like really genuine, hand on heart huge affection from me, to all of you - but yeah 60 hours or whatever and I'm out.

Nick
What am I going to read every morning Nick?

What am I going to read every morning Nick?
I was going to write - "the back of the head the lady you picked up the night before!" Then thought from our neck of the woods "bloke" would be more classic pub bants!

Oh wait I just did!

😆

nickhardy.land - its a website address. land not com

Buddy! Super touched you even said that.

I'm like Dear Deidre in the Sun for your morning routine?

😂

We'll find a way keep in touch if you want I hope?

Its only 1am Thai time here Fridays nights (lights the movie not the TV series!) and Saturdays I can live on Thai time - not HKT with is an hour ahead. I need less sleep than most not thing but who doesn't like a Sunday morning lie in!

Like oh it makes me sad.

Look all I can say from Wastei's point of view is - he doesn't it have it down on any of you. For sure he phrases stuff he ways he phrases that jar to the eyes and ears of North American readers. But he by no means thinks you're stupid or he's better or anything like that. For sure.

He can be a pain in the ass though?! @Wastei ! You told me this to be true!

For fucks sake.

Gee? C'mon dude? That whole line by line critique of Wastei? You're better than that. We're all better than that. And trust me - I wrote one the same this afternoon as a draft just like it about someone else!

"For crying out loud!"

😂

His other - favourite and one I have kept!

"For fucks sake!'

Probably Azi said that.

Huh.

nickhardy.land

Azi - I'll ping you something in about 7 hours - need sleep. I have to go to a 4 year old's birthday party at 10am. Worse thing - they're English from about 80 miles away from my where I grew up. So obviously I already hate them! Plus that Sunday morning lie in I started with? Well that's gone!

Closer you're from...

Been a blast. And I hope not the end of our chats about growing weed. Really. Because I'm overly optimistic - I hope for and believe Wastei and the the rest of you can find a way to become friends. Better understand one another, its all it takes.

But I'm as sharp as a carpenters pencil, me.

I hope we can all keep in touch and keep the (friendly!) grow chats going.

Nick
Lol I'm out after this post so don't even reply please. He doesn't even make sense.

Telling me I have salts and heavy metals? Just ask him to block me please.

This goes on all the time and has for years. Its some weird synthetic mentality and I'm tired of it. It's why I left 420 for 5 years. I help a lot of people, as do Azi, Keff, and many other recipients of his wrath who weren't in this instance. 420 needs more organic help.

1 stupid remark from him undoes thousands of words of help and then you have to explain to many the he's wrong, not us or them.

Oddly enough all the recipients of his wrath are organic growers or synthetic growers converting. Probably a coincidence.

Was my post exagerated? Well I'm glad you noticed but it was exagerated for him. All he does is create havoc. This isn't even close to the 1st time he's done it. He knows what he's doing. If hes your Buddy then please tell him to block me.

Hes no idiot, he knows exactly what hes doing. He is the sole reason I don't talk outside of Geespot unless I'm tagged. So when people are making critical mistakes I just watch. It's more worth it to me to watch 1 grow fail than have to run collateral damage control behind him. I'm not alone Nick, others have told him this too.

As for deleting posts before sending, I've bitten my tongue many times. We actually have a wastei support group of sorts, how bad is that?

Lol I'm out after this post so don't even reply please. He doesn't even make sense.

Telling me I have salts and heavy metals? Just ask him to block me please.

This goes on all the time and has for years. Its some weird synthetic mentality and I'm tired of it. It's why I left 420 for 5 years. I help a lot of people, as do Azi, Keff, and many other recipients of his wrath who weren't in this instance. 420 needs more organic help.

1 stupid remark from him undoes thousands of words of help and then you have to explain to many the he's wrong, not us or them.

Oddly enough all the recipients of his wrath are organic growers or synthetic growers converting. Probably a coincidence.

Was my post exagerated? Well I'm glad you noticed but it was exagerated for him. All he does is create havoc. This isn't even close to the 1st time he's done it. He knows what he's doing. If hes your Buddy then please tell him to block me.

Hes no idiot, he knows exactly what hes doing. He is the sole reason I don't talk outside of Geespot unless I'm tagged. So when people are making critical mistakes I just watch. It's more worth it to me to watch 1 grow fail than have to run collateral damage control behind him. I'm not alone Nick, others have told him this too.

As for deleting posts before sending, I've bitten my tongue many times. We actually have a wastei support group of sorts, how bad is that?
I'm not the one to choose sides and I actually grow both organic and synthetic! Go figure? I do a lot of preparation work every year before spring comes and have a collective garden with a group of friends. Fully organic with chicken shit and local amendmendts you'll find around the property.

I'm not here to put anyone down. I'm only hear to help inform growers about possible problems before they arise. I've only tried to explain inherited problem growing with organics, I do that even more so with synthetics.

I believe it takes time to dial in a grow with any growing method. With organics you have much more planning and time on your hand for it to work well.

I highly recommend nettle ferments if you're able to source it locally. Boy is that wonder sauce but smells like total death! We use comfrey, nettles and ground elders and keep a compost from eggshells and food scraps, no raw animal inputs though, we char that before adding to keep the foxes out. The only reason why I'm not more in the organic section is security reasons.

I wish you all the best of luck and I admire all your work and everything you do and contribute to the community!

I will not stay for long on this site, soon you'll get rid of me! People are new here and that's the biggest reason for me to join the site in the first place, to help the newcomers out.

Cheers and I hope that one day we can find common grounds and openly share things without judgement!

:peacetwo:

FFS chill out folks, we're all just growing plants
Never let the wit of man be defeated by ego

Seriously, right?

Next person not to say something lovely to another here?

I’m taking you for a night out in Bognor Regis, Littlehampton or Buddha forgive! Worthing!

Like even I’d get beaten up in those places.

Well actually especially me - but rest of you 100% 😂

I’m here to grow plants - not settle scores. I’m not one way or the other.

I just like throwing ideas around / the interplay of people from different backgrounds and “hot boxing” are how some over the best things have come about. Umm wait - The Manhattan Project probably isn’t the best one to lead with as example is it? Not in this slightly incendiary atmosphere 😂

But you get me?

Its not even the board is basically entirely unmoderated at the moment - I’’m old enough and ugly enough do my own. Whilst looking like a cross between Clooney and Pitt…

Danny Ocean 😂

Aww just thought I might some people some commonality.

Whatever.

I’ll keep trying! Its my nature to try and build bridges. Though there is a great joke about guy builds the best bridge - but fucked a donkey….

My parents have/have had a few properties. Now mostly just two.

At everyone of them for 30 years my Mum has scrawled this on a piece of A4 paper and taped it to the inside of the front door. (The coffee mug everyone fights over btw? Same colour as Gee’s bathroom) Says “Kill All Hippies”)

I hate my Mum being right!

But she is more often than not! We just have spent 40-45 years disagreeing on everything.

I was saving the picture below to tap out on.

Its a pretty good design for life though. So here you go:

54233dec-499e-4de2-9e0e-f722d9d6e250.jpeg

From my Mum.

From my brother?

He literally wrote a song about it

(Looks like me but less of the looks and fatter cheeks 😂)

That is really my brother - singing voice only slightly better than mine which is fooking shite!

Nick

Back
Top Bottom