I'm subbed just because I'm amazed at the plant you can grow out of that 4" cube!
I was looking at the plants thinking meh get that out of a solo. They were mentioning they thought watering twice a day was required and weren’t really set up for it - but we are. Ours are also 6”, 7 years of mild technological development so yeah seems about right for us in a 5x5

The article I linked to also talks about droughting, though they don’t call it that, “drying back” and I don’t think they necessarily mean just at the end. It can’t go hydrophobic so its good for that.

Dunno article gave me a bunch of different ideas for things to try.

Even just water little and often in veg and lots and less often in veg I like that idea - for various tangential reasons.

The linked journal though, yeah it just stopped!

Nick

IMG_0377.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg
IMG_0379.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpeg

Looking pretty for the last dance!

All great colours, random selections. Tomorrow is up pot day. So ai need to get them all out the tent and decide which will go where which influences the pot sizes we’ll use.

Not sure yet on what pot sizes.

Thinking the majority in 3 Gallon Airpots - we have 20 available. Some mix of 5 gallon Airpots and larger Mega Solos the rest.

I’ll know when I see I think.

Nick
Nice nails!!! 🤣😂Tell &co hi from across the pond!! 😎✌️

IMG_0488.jpeg

Culled one, deformed leaves looking like pithium type rubbish. Gave it to the builders. A Girl Scout Cookies.

A fine stock we assembled to be sure!

I made my picks of what where. Will write them up later.

IMG_0490.jpeg
Hey Buddy :ciao:
Did you see?
Res is BACK. :yahoo:
Hope your enjoying your weekend.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Mars Hydro 4x4

IMG_0492.jpeg

16oz Solos @Mars Hydro FC4800 Evo (plus more later)

6x GSC
3x Banner
1 Red Hot Cookies
2 GMO

I’ll move them about tomorrow just where the lad put them in a hurry.

Flower Room all 5 Gallon 3x Mars Hyrdo FC6500’s

8x Permanent Marker
6x Future #1
4x Imperium X

Some pics in a bit. The flower room ones had an unexpected up pot to 3 Gallons - that’s being rectified.

I’ll tally up the dozen mixed bag in 3 gallons in the 8x4 when its all done. About an hour I reckon.

Nick

You bastard!

:laughtwo:
Its a nice payment for them schelpping 18 pots up my glass walled stairs ‘o doom in a bit!

It’ll die in 2 weeks anyway. About the life expectancy if you only feed water in coco. Plus a screwed up light cycle with the flood lights on in the evening.

They are, however, drinking some beers & Co bought them, listening to Thai country some music and having a natter just next to me. Its nice.

including kids about a dozen living down there at the moment. Opposite is more a proper camp. Must be 40-45 of them there, those are all Myanmar people. Burmese to most of us. They even have satellite and some of the guys have bought new motorbikes. They came with nothing and built it up into a nice legal, sober camp. Cops have never been even for a check up like they normally do with places like that. Think they’re all from the same place in Myanmar.

Same nutes all. Veg Ph 5.8 EC 1.9

Flower Room 3x Mars Hyrdo FC6500’s

5 Gallon Airpots
Light 50% 24”

8x Permanent Marker
6x Future #1
4x Imperium X

IMG_0502.jpeg
IMG_0504.jpeg
IMG_0505.jpeg

4x Imperium X left side. 6x Future #1 back wall 8x Permanent Market rightside. Lights at 50% and about 24”

A bit of acclimatization for a day or two. But by Tuesday Co2 on, and lights 75%

Mars Hydro 8x4 2x Mars Hydro FCE4800

3 Gallon Airpots
Light 75% 24”

3x Pineapple Chunk
3x Future #1
2x Bruce Banner
2x GMO
1x GSC
1x Imperium X

IMG_0508.jpeg

Not sure what’s where here. Will organise tomorrow - they need their drip trays as well. Terracotta colour plastic things.

Mars Hydro 4x4 Mars Hydro FC4800 Evo

Light 80%
16oz Solos

6x GSC
3x Banner
2 GMO
1 Red Hot Cookies

IMG_0509.jpeg

As you were but dropped the light from earlier today

There you go. The two Seed Junky Animal Mints BX1s have joined the other girls in the Skunkworks #5 Canuk Journal

It feels real good to have the flower room lit up again. The current grow in the 5x5 probably more disappointing than the hermied ones. That was insane to start. Failure priced in. The contest is just so meh. What ya gonna do? Should have been on the light sooner.

But I dwell not. Because that wasn’t my fault. This is like listening to In the Air Tonight and the drums just kick in….

Nick & Co

IMG_0513.jpeg
IMG_0514.jpeg
IMG_0515.jpeg

So yeah obvs Sparky’s only job was set the timers for veg upstairs and he screwed one up. Realised last night and so although I set the one light high in case I over slept woke up and switched to manual this morning. These were taken under the house lights.

Nice greens and already looking like they’ve adapted to their new homes.

Perky. Perky is how I’d describe them. A deep perky green.

Sparky’s back tonight for some HVAC stuff. To be fair last night he was being chivvied into fitting the replacement induction hob I bought when sent out to buy a roll of scotch tape and replacement kitchen light because that’s what & Co actually wanted.

No matter. Nice looking set of plants.

Nick

We’re still gonna crash the market but that needs some time I don’t have now.
What if the big heavies decide that you are getting in the way of their market?

I didn't even know about this journal. Glad to have found it!

What if the big heavies decide that you are getting in the way of their market?
Gamed it with some actual big heavies. We're all good.

But safety is paramount - there will be cops and village friends everywhere. Anyone tries anything it won't be Thai. We'll have a nice line in 1940's rifles, 3 rounds and all expenses paid trips to Ukraine for the rest.

IMG_0558.jpeg

IMG_0559.jpeg

These ate growing too. Remarkable.

The solos I’m trying to give a minute or so of nutes four times a day. Going to really veg these put way bigger than I managed to the last Solo Cup challenge.

Give my self a fighting chance of you know, more than doubling my last effort!

Nick

Back
Top Bottom