Noob’s First One: 2x2, 125W QB, Coco

Thanks for the answer bro ! What about vinegar, do you think I can use it as a PH Down or should I buy a veg/bloom ph down ?

btw ill stick to canna schedule for my first time because ... ive bought that before find this forum:ganjamon:
Depends on your nutes on how stable it would be with the vinegar ...However if you use fabric pots even plastic ones the vinegar does great for salt build up so u can use it like x1 a week and go from there

@Indiva710 WWOOOOW i love your setup bro im so jealous !!!
To be honest i made some fcking 3D plan etc and finally i thought that for my first .... KEEP IT FCKING SIMPLE, my favorite quote : if you never do anything, you will never make mistakes hahah
But yeah im gonna have a look because i thought about those fans on amazon there were a x5 pack full usb and i bought a usb power strip so very interesting about feedback :) im gonna check your journal later already love it :ganjamon:
And yeah i would have love to be able to split my led panel like you but not handyman so i bought it like that ;) you should rename EfficiencIndiva bro !!!

Ya they have tons of USB oscillating fans these days and cheap too so pick one that suites u. Best I used to have a 2ft tower fan in there but as you can see I no longer have the wasted floor space so clip on USB and or pc fans I might have to run but I think the clip on usb fans I have will be just fine usually they will give you a discount if you buy a couple at once so just contact the company selling them....

I didn't split my panel I just bought 2 of them as they are hlg qb132 60watts and don't need a heatsink however now they have a huge heat sink since I mounted them to the top of the cabinet...But I didn't have too I just did it to maximize my height and works as a great heatsink as well I also mounted my driver's to the outside of the cabinet too which will save on some heat

Btw out of journal, may someone tell what what is this ? Is this rosin = WAX ? Cost 55$ where i live !
Told me it was distilled THC = concentrated wax = tangie ??

Thanks bros haha`
23BC4A32-E45D-4C8A-8CE6-9F5B5A7FAE33.jpeg

So for the first feeding i started with my tap water which waited 24 hours to evaporate.

Beginning values 270ppm = 540 us/cm = EC about 0,55 & PH 8,36.

So i started by down PH with my super vinegar down to PH 6,4 and then i added the nuts so
PH 6 / 1390 PPM !!!! = 2800us !!! = EC 2,8 :lot-o-toke:

SOOO it was supposed to be 1ML COCO A + B / 2ML RHIZO but after some good smoke i forgot and double the dose ... then ph was 6 and ... 1390ppm (2800us/cm) lmao thats around EC 2,8 ... LOL

Sooo i cut with tap water straight (not sited for 24 hours ... keep it simple ? Lol) then had distilled water it was really the war and i finished with ph 5,9 / 422 ppm / 841us/cm = 0,8 EC ...

I only gave 6ML/pot, should i put the rest or wait tomorrow and go back to zero ?

Thanks !

EDIT : i am following this chart btw
ECA8EC98-8244-4927-92ED-2F1E56AE015E.jpeg

Do you have a fan blowing on them? Those leggy stems, will buckle under the weight, if there isn’t a fan lightly blowing on them strengthening up that stem. If they start looking really weak, you can help that by twisting a twist tie around the stem, sticking the other end in the medium. Preventing it from tipping over/moving around too much.

the oil you have looks like it’s edible. I think you put it under your Tongue and let it dissolve into your mouth.

It's distillate is what you have and you cannot eat it...It's not a tincture and it has not been decarbed so there is thca in it so you have to smoke well dab it ....I personally do not mess with distillate it's what they use for vape pens it also is a single spectrum so your loosening most of the plant and not getting the entourage effect that you should it also will have zero terpenes left in it other than the ones they put into it which it might taste good but it won't have the effect like a full spectrum extract has....
Just dab it and call it a day u could put it in w a blunt or a joint but do not eat it u will be wasting it and for $50 that's something I wouldn't be doing so dab it up and call it a day and try and enjoy it......

Yoo bros !

@Backlipslide Yeah the fan is pointing to the LED but gently flow into the top of the girls making them move a little bit, i was about to get it closer today, should they really move a lot ? With the fan actually they make about 1cm turn around themselves with the wind of the fan (i hope you get it hahaha) but thx im gonna make a bigger air flow now ;)

@Indiva710 Right bro ive putted some around my joints + pollen on it hahaha it was good ! Also gonna use at work on top of cigarettes it may help a little :ganjamon:

Daylight h-3 !

Ya I don't go by what a company says or even another person unless if they have the same light but still variables like if they use a tent and u don't just say it will be diff so just use the app and go by it in ....Like my cabinet I mounted the LEDs to the roof but I also can dim the lights if needed and so far so good but it just all depends lots of variables just gta set it up for your setup and what you have....Now remember what works for one doesn't mean it will work for others as there's tons and tons of variables to account for ...They have r/h temp sensors u can get too goove I believe is a company on Amazon that has ones that has a app and will alert you if there's a problem on if it goes below what you set it at...They are great for curing jars too.....Although they make a sensor that does vpd as well called the pulse it's a bit more expensive but can be worth it for the grow room and a goove can be for curing

So for the first feeding i started with my tap water which waited 24 hours to evaporate.

Beginning values 270ppm = 540 us/cm = EC about 0,55 & PH 8,36.

So i started by down PH with my super vinegar down to PH 6,4 and then i added the nuts so...

Hey Marsella, when preparing your nutrients, add your nutrients first, then PH.

The nutrients will effect the ph, by doing it this way you only adjust the ph at the end. What order are you adding your nutes in?

@Indiva710 Yeah i saw some arduino/rasp setup that looks very nice, after one or 2 grow i will add another 2x2 or put a 4x2 and i will go for something maybe like Growduino - Smart solution for indoor growing automatic and monitoring
I dont know if anyone knows it ?
Test app will be btw :
0909AA85-4D20-4BBF-9902-CDDF6DDA6B3E.jpeg

@Rexer Yo Rex ! Thanks for the advise, i read so much articles that i have stick to a random one saying => PH WATER FIRST = i had vinegar to down PH 8,36 to 6,4
=> NUTS
=> READ EC => AJUST
=> READ PH => AJUST

So i did but when reading EC as ppm went crazy i just tried to adjust by cutting with distilled and tap water haha so next feed ill follow your instructions bro Thx !

@Indiva710 Yeah i saw some arduino/rasp setup that looks very nice, after one or 2 grow i will add another 2x2 or put a 4x2 and i will go for something maybe like Growduino - Smart solution for indoor growing automatic and monitoring
I dont know if anyone knows it ?
Test app will be btw :
0909AA85-4D20-4BBF-9902-CDDF6DDA6B3E.jpeg

@Rexer Yo Rex ! Thanks for the advise, i read so much articles that i have stick to a random one saying => PH WATER FIRST = i had vinegar to down PH 8,36 to 6,4
=> NUTS
=> READ EC => AJUST
=> READ PH => AJUST

So i did but when reading EC as ppm went crazy i just tried to adjust by cutting with distilled and tap water haha so next feed ill follow your instructions bro Thx !
Hey you did right and good by diluting it down, your plants will thank you for that.

Hmm unless it was from your manufacturer, or your starting PH is way off, i read differently.

I've been adding my nutes in following order: (dont worry if you dont use all of these).
Start with your silica as the base, add and let sit for approximately 1hr. Next cal-mag, let sit 15 min. Next is main nutrients (micro, grow/bloom) let sit 15 min. Next I add diamond nectar, let sit 15 min. Then I PH.
Depending on the stage of the plant(s) at this stage I might add rapid rooter.

Most manufacturers nutrients will act as buffer/stabilizers, which is why you will notice adding vinegar to water effects the ph greatly, adding it at the end will require more.

You can skip most of the 15 min waits, but I always let my silica sit for minimum 30min, as it can take the longest for the water to absorb.

Any of the more experienced growers can correct me, this is what I read and do.
Oh and it goes without saying, stir the shit outta it when mixing.

Back
Top Bottom