NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

This is by far the most pathetic sponsored grow journal I've ever seen , it's the equivalent of doing a sponsored grow light video for say mars hydro.. but not showing anything of the grow except the germination and then waiting 3 months and then showing some amazing plants and then bragging about how great the light is when In fact there is no way for anyone to know what was used..its not about just a pic it's about this being a legitimate sponsored grow of nukeheads seeds so that us out here the people that are interested to see how they are gonna do will have something to base an opinion on.. that's it... don't matter to me one way or the other.. at this point it don't matter cause who is to say they are alive or dead or have been swapped out with other seeds

I understand your point brother. But let me ask you this. Did you by chance look at everything PW had going in his grow prior to starting the Nukehead? He had a shit ton of plants near harvest. Could he by any small chance be knee deep in trying to get his harvest done and finished before focusing on this? Don't get me wrong, you bring up some great points and I see why you look at it the way you do and I can't say you are wrong for feeling that way. But as someone that was following PW on his grow before he did the sponsored grow, I can tell you he is a busy grower. I am not siding with PW, just offering up an alternative view to yours. Anyways, Growchy is doing his....its sprouted and moving on and I will be starting mine in 3 weeks or so, so you will have additional sponsored grows to follow along. Try to have some patience if possible brother. I think we will be rewarded once PlantWrestler gets rolling on these babies.

This is by far the most pathetic sponsored grow journal I've ever seen , it's the equivalent of doing a sponsored grow light video for say mars hydro.. but not showing anything of the grow except the germination and then waiting 3 months and then showing some amazing plants and then bragging about how great the light is when In fact there is no way for anyone to know what was used..its not about just a pic it's about this being a legitimate sponsored grow of nukeheads seeds so that us out here the people that are interested to see how they are gonna do will have something to base an opinion on.. that's it... don't matter to me one way or the other.. at this point it don't matter cause who is to say they are alive or dead or have been swapped out with other seeds

You have no patience and your constant harassment is why I haven't uploaded a picture

I understand your point brother. But let me ask you this. Did you by chance look at everything PW had going in his grow prior to starting the Nukehead? He had a shit ton of plants near harvest. Could he by any small chance be knee deep in trying to get his harvest done and finished before focusing on this? Don't get me wrong, you bring up some great points and I see why you look at it the way you do and I can't say you are wrong for feeling that way. But as someone that was following PW on his grow before he did the sponsored grow, I can tell you he is a busy grower. I am not siding with PW, just offering up an alternative view to yours. Anyways, Growchy is doing his....its sprouted and moving on and I will be starting mine in 3 weeks or so, so you will have additional sponsored grows to follow along. Try to have some patience if possible brother. I think we will be rewarded once PlantWrestler gets rolling on these babies.

Spot on I justwañnagrow but I just gottatrim

Well, it was harder to figure out someone's deficiencies though, like these were a little shy on mag
420-magazine-mobile1701424060.jpg

How many of those seeds they sent you did sprout my friend? It's interesting because of the price of the seeds. And their policy on returns. It's a lot of money to waste on seeds that may or may not sprout.

How many of those seeds they sent you did sprout my friend? It's interesting because of the price of the seeds. And their policy on returns. It's a lot of money to waste on seeds that may or may not sprout.
19 didn't sprout, but there were a bunch of secondary seeds given to him. Not sure if it was the good or the mediocre beans that popped

Thread Summary Thus Far:
For a "sponsored grow" (from a "seed company" nobody has ever heard of, run by some teen out of his dorm room) OP was given "2 good seeds & some seconds" .(hold me I'm dyin' here). because "nukeheads sells (LMAO!) 13,000 seeds a month!" (There's a strong market for hemp seeds I hear) .And so far, (and as PlantWrestler probably expected) its a not-unexpected wash.
I'd say that about covers it.

ONWARD!.

Thread Summary Thus Far:
For a “sponsored grow” (from a “seed company” nobody has ever heard of, run by some teen out of his dorm room) OP was given “2 good seeds & some seconds” .(hold me I’m dyin' here). because “nukeheads sells (LMAO!) 13,000 seeds a month!” (There’s a strong market for hemp seeds I hear) .And so far, (and as PlantWrestler probably expected) its a not-unexpected wash.
I’d say that about covers it.

ONWARD!.

Positive input as usual Skunk *rolls eyes*

Back
Top Bottom