NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

Nutty, you rock for sharing this and the best part is you admit it might crash and burn but that doesn’t slow your roll. You cruise full steam ahead while tossing convention on its arse. I’m seriously thinking about the worm juice and that soil looks really dank, no doubt roots will eat that up.

So Nutty, Nunya, Bluter, Pat Puffer, Copper, Squiggles and anyone else who drives by....

I just lost everything, 10 weeks of veg time down the hatch. Tiny white soil mites have kicked my ass I’m looking at doing some worms and rove beetles - please swing by my journal below to drop comments and/or criticisms.

Apologies for the thread jack Nutty Professor, I don’t want to steal your thunder...
no worries my friend , i come off this laptop once the kids get on their devices , they hog the net lol i will get a look , just up , its 5.55am :nomo: he said while yawning :laugh:

Nutty, you rock for sharing this and the best part is you admit it might crash and burn but that doesn’t slow your roll. You cruise full steam ahead while tossing convention on its arse. I’m seriously thinking about the worm juice and that soil looks really dank, no doubt roots will eat that up.

So Nutty, Nunya, Bluter, Pat Puffer, Copper, Squiggles and anyone else who drives by....

I just lost everything, 10 weeks of veg time down the hatch. Tiny white soil mites have kicked my ass I’m looking at doing some worms and rove beetles - please swing by my journal below to drop comments and/or criticisms.
if the mites do not climb your plant leave them to it, they are not interested in live plants , different mites do different jobs some eat the crap in soil , some eat the good leaves , the second lot you do not want

So i am doing 6 gallon of tea , this is not to make microbes just to leech what is in the compost what the microbes fungi and worms leave behind as this will be missing in the leaf ferment, try get it as close to nature as i can ,
it glows green , and guess what ? it smells like fermented leaves :laugh:

the missus will kill me when she sees her sock gone , ...do not say a word :reading420magazine:
greeny composty tea is more important than a sock :ganjamon:

P1130571.JPG
P1130576.JPG
P1130577.JPG
P1130578.JPG
P1130579.JPG
P1130580.JPG
P1130581.JPG

if you look to the left > >>>>>>.>>>>> i said left :ganjamon:
in this last pic , you can see the color coming out from the circulation pipe , its a nice tea :) <<<<<<<<<

Hey professor! Pulling up a seat at the desk to see this natures way of growing you're getting into. Very interesting and I can't wait to see how it works out for you!

so i give a little splash of tea to three seedlings , i let it brew over night , i only feed the top 1/4 pot , once the pots are dryer at the bottom i am doing a bottom watering , if you do not see me back at this thread i am hiding LMAO:laugh::rofl::laugh:

The temperature was a bit high so i added some colder from my other bin to get the temps to around 20c from 24c , i give the sock a few more squeezes to get the nice juices from the compost

P1130596.JPG
P1130597.JPG
P1130598.JPG
P1130599.JPG
P1130600.JPG
P1130601.JPG

So today i thought to myself , what happens if the beets do not break down fast enough :hmmmm:,
i have some homemade organic top dress:idea: , baobab root , arrow root , kelp , fruit peel ash etc this is flowering top dress , so i split the barrels filtering one for flower and threw in 4 handful of my top dress , as this is much smaller it will be plant ready faster :morenutes:

fabric pot in an air pot then into a bigger barrel to filter , barrels marked veg and flower

P1130618.JPG
P1130621.JPG
P1130622.JPG
P1130623.JPG
P1130624.JPG
P1130625.JPG
P1130627.JPG
P1130628.JPG

So today i thought to myself , what happens if the beets do not break down fast enough :hmmmm:,
i have some homemade organic top dress:idea: , baobab root , arrow root , kelp , fruit peel ash etc this is flowering top dress , so i split the barrels filtering one for flower and threw in 4 handful of my top dress , as this is much smaller it will be plant ready faster :morenutes:

fabric pot in an air pot then into a bigger barrel to filter , barrels marked veg and flower

P1130618.JPG
P1130621.JPG
P1130622.JPG
P1130623.JPG
P1130624.JPG
P1130625.JPG
P1130627.JPG
P1130628.JPG
Holy shit baobab? Do you do bonsai? I loved growing those.

For the ash, got any links or super simple explanation for: Species of plant -> resulting ash composition? How do you know what you're going to get by burning x plant?

:reading420magazine:

I love how you're using everything that you have readily available to you.

Good idea on the homemade strainer, fabrics pots can be so useful!

This could be a long or a short journal , stepping into deeper water into the unknown , no maybe stepping back into normality, :bongrip:
In nature when plants grow then die off they shed their leaves then fruit or flowers ,this then breaks down over time feeding the plant it came from again ,
This journal is a none bottle feed , its a natural npk how nature has done it from the big bang ,
Over the last couple of months i have been fermenting my MJ plants leaves , i added rain water, leaf mold some sea and Himalayan salts , I keep this fermenting in my grow room , reason is for natural plant occurring co2 , i stir twice to three times a day , depends how often i visited the room, this is a none air stone ferment ,stirring only,this saves time waiting on the leaves to break down into the soil , a bit of a hack to break down to plant available :morenutes:

The first barrel in the pictures is for my veg stage high (n) from leaves stems and roots , my flower stage is in another barrel using some sugar beets, mold and salts , the reason for this is because i am hardly going to put my buds back into the soil :eek:o_O :laugh::laugh:so i need something else with stored energy for (p)(k)

the plant i have chosen is critical orange punch autoflower , all autos i grow , the medium has zero nutes but a handful of compost to get it started ,
I will never know the strength of these, so as i say this could go titties up pretty fast , if things go to plan i have two more seedling to follow , one in my super duper wuper soil , and one in the super duper wuper pooper duper soil :ganjamon:, one in an air pot and one in a fabric , another test im doing, is a fast drain soil

i will also use some of my other natural nutrients from my nute catcher, its the best thing from sliced bread:laugh:

P1130537.JPG

P1130539.JPG

P1130540.JPG

P1130531.JPG

P1130532.JPG

P1130534.JPG

P1130535.JPG

P1130536.JPG

P1130541.JPG

THIS!!! This right here is just one of the reasons you rock Nutty!!:green_heart:

I can't believe I'm late to this one, but will desperately try to follow along!

THIS!!! This right here is just one of the reasons you rock Nutty!!:green_heart:

I can't believe I'm late to this one, but will desperately try to follow along!
Thank you ! its great to see you here , i have just started and i am loving this grow , It will be my most interesting one i think . i am doing some bottom watering along with top watering to try hold nutes at bay , trying to reduce the perched water table , in my head its working and put to the test so time will tell :ganjamon:

thanks again for the visit , i am so so busy planting my none mj plants i do not get about to other threads , where i live is like being an autoflower with every thing i do veg as we on ly get a short summer lol

Holy shit baobab? Do you do bonsai? I loved growing those.

For the ash, got any links or super simple explanation for: Species of plant -> resulting ash composition? How do you know what you're going to get by burning x plant?
No i dont grow them , i bought a lot of stuff for my own health and ended up given it to my plants , except the organic maca powder as ummm hmmmm , you may look that benefit up , bedroom talk again hahahaaa :laugh::rofl::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom