NuttyProfessor And His Herd Of Indigenous Microorganisms

North growing has stopped , i also was able to move my light up a tad too
So now i am accused of trying to go against the dry cycle , All i want is people to have big healthy plants , and to have an easy grow without problems . I am only sharing the success i have using this method , i didn't keep it all a big secret lol its even put me off answering on the help forum now so i do not bother, .

P1160186.JPG
P1160187.JPG
P1160188.JPG
P1160189.JPG
P1160191.JPG
P1160192.JPG

So now i am accused of trying to go against the dry cycle , All i want is people to have big healthy plants , and to have an easy grow without problems . I am only sharing the success i have using this method , i didn't keep it all a big secret lol its even put me off answering on the help forum now so i do not bother, .

P1160186.JPG
P1160187.JPG
P1160188.JPG
P1160189.JPG
P1160191.JPG
P1160192.JPG
I accuse you of growing some bad ass meds. my friend.:headbanger:

So now i am accused of trying to go against the dry cycle , All i want is people to have big healthy plants , and to have an easy grow without problems . I am only sharing the success i have using this method , i didn't keep it all a big secret lol its even put me off answering on the help forum now so i do not bother,

I accuse you of breaking the norms. Of developing your own methods that work for you, and generously sharing that wealth of knowledge you have.

But worst of all- I accuse you of making me want to play in the dirt again! :rofl:

I accuse you of breaking the norms. Of developing your own methods that work for you, and generously sharing that wealth of knowledge you have.

But worst of all- I accuse you of making me want to play in the dirt again! :rofl:
Brilliant mate :thumb:, we can be a big bunch of pigs rolling around in muck , moist muck not dry though :laugh::rofl:

I literally wake up at 6 am every morning and the first thing I do is make coffee and then I come here to see what I can learn from the Nutty Prof!!! I envision you as a modern hippie, always smiling and always talking to everyone you meet. Oh and don’t forget the 30 year old tie dye shirt with a festival printed on it that nobody has ever heard of.:laugh: Growers like you should have a published journal with your ground breaking methods. Your carbon footprint is extremely desirable my brother, keep up the amazing work!!

P1160186.JPG
P1160187.JPG
P1160188.JPG
P1160189.JPG
P1160191.JPG
P1160192.JPG
Remember what I said about the wheel and all the people wit ski's protesting.
Evolution my friend someone smart has to lead. And they always take a beating from the negative Nellie's. We are learning from you every day.
Your brilliant my friend and we all need you in full Nutty form.
We all appreciate everything you do and show us. Everything!!!!
Please mucker keep up the great work and explanations, your the BEST.
Bill

Can some one please help me identify wtf is doingbthis i dont see anything with a lil starvin marvin belly.....or a honey boo boo belly either i cant see shit and there is this too some kinda deficiency havent checked my run off yet but.....help plz .
Remember what I said about the wheel and all the people wit ski's protesting.
Evolution my friend someone smart has to lead. And they always take a beating from the negative Nellie's. We are learning from you every day.
Your brilliant my friend and we all need you in full Nutty form.
We all appreciate everything you do and show us. Everything!!!!
Please mucker keep up the great work and explanations, your the BEST.
Bill
#pimpshakkrew

16194841233385597032683594656648.jpg

any one know wtf s doing this i cant see anything no poop .......aka no bug squat diddly. Halp!.

week (6) .. NO problems , little high humidity in the early hours , need 2 x dehumidifier on a timer i think

i am sticking to the the bottom and top watering ,
Like mastermind , " I've started so ill finish lol "
P1160195.JPG
P1160198.JPG
P1160199.JPG
P1160200.JPG
P1160201.JPG
P1160202.JPG
P1160203.JPG
Keep on rocking my friend. We want to see those beauties finish.
Amazing.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom