OldMedman Goes Indoors

coco is da bomb!!!

GT is the bomb!.....Sorry I'm blazed tonight, just layed into some of my #2 NL from last grow, lost all my tolerance to it :high-five:

Sorry for the randomness OMM! You know me sometimes!!

Sorry to hear Jo is less than well, I hope with all the stress of Jo's pain, you haven't forgotten to take care of yourself OMM, wishin you both good health and less stress brother!

WOW!!!!! them women are lookin good a lot happens around here in a weekend i heard you talkin about jo maybe thinkin about a heart cath my wife is a RN and srubs in with doc to help in doin heart caths she work in the heart cath department if you have any ?any? feel free to PM me ill give you my number and you can talk to her anytime no problem :Namaste:

Hi My Friend papatater. :)

What a nice offer, your the best my friend! I was at the hospital today and one of the RN's called Jo and talked with her about the stint/cath. Mainly she is just frightened, she has never been in a hospital at all.......except allot of times visiting me. :love:
I went into see about my finger, which they think is broken? Turns out I have pulmonary problems and I have appointments out the ying yang coming up.
Ah! Yes the golden years....they suck! :rofl::rofl:

Yes sir, gotta get me one....My mother goes in for a bypass, she is weary of it also, for the same reasons. She also has bad circulation in her legs and has an infected toe that a Dr. worked on, so she may be losing her toe, or foot. :'( Bad mistake on the Dr.'s part, operating on something that can't heal itself.

Got the SSU idea from you my friend, and the airpots, also picked up 3 containers of OC+, only $8.60 a piece!!! I thought that stuff was about $20, but maybe it was labeled wrong on HD's fault?!?! I bought every one they had on the shelf, and I'm gonna check back in a couple weeks and do the same thing again, sure it will come in handy next year on my 300+ plant outdoor grow. That's why I restocked my seeds this year. :)

Yes, away from home alot the next couple weeks, got a few large contracts I am working, but I am not complaining. This is my income to take care of my family, no income from growing, I give what I don't smoke away to family and friends that are in need. I need a vacation!!! Well keep it green and
God bless my friend!!!:Namaste:

Hi GT! :)

Some times with Doctors...you just have to ask "What were you thinking?" :smokin::smokin:

OC+ for $8.60?????? I would buy it all too! Are you serious about the 300 plant out door grow? This I have to see! Go Big! :high-five:

No, I wouldn't complain either. Got to support the family and if that means travel so be it. In these times most folks are lucky to even have work at all.
Knowing you my friend, I am not surprised that you give your smoke to people in need. That's just you being you.
I feel lucky that your my friend.:love:

You do need a vacation though! I know of some islands you would like! :cheer:

OMM,
Sorry to hear about Jo. I will keep you guys in my prayers. ET whats the deal with this strain.

Hi Budds! :)

Thanks for your prayers my friend, we need them.

E.T. Emerald Triangle. They grow very big and are very potent. No way is it an indoor strain. Chopper just loves them. That's all I know. :)

You take care my friend. :high-five:

OMM yes you can use this in soil... it is made for Coco of Hydro and works Very well in Coco from what i have seen.
If i might make a recommendation.... it would be to do a run with Coco as your substrate. and than see how your OC+ does with it! and run the Biobizz..
im sure if you try coco once you will never turn back... just treat it like your soil! and the roots explode i bet you will see a substantial growth increase. Even in your tried and true OC+!

i would say that if your going to try the bio biz, run their feed regimin and not just the bio hevan with oc+... i dont think it would be enough of a change to make a big difference....
the ladys took great brother!
was thinking i might have drill you about some good local hidden places to take the wife in Hawaii on our honeymoon:)

Thank You shaggie! :)

You cleared that up for me! I will do as you say and get some Coco. A first for me, but I'm willing to do as you say. I'm open for learning something new.

If it were me, I would head to Kauai. I think it is the most beautiful of our islands, very tropical, water falls everywhere and beaches to die for. it also has kind of a tropical grand canyon that is breath taking. Be sure to take the boat ride on the the Nepali Shore, it's great. Ono (good) eats too!
On another note...stay away from the helicopter rides on any island...they crash allot! No Joke! If you just like allot of partying then just come to Waikiki
that will do it. :high-five: You better holler at me, if you come to this island. :cheer:

GT is the bomb!.....Sorry I'm blazed tonight, just layed into some of my #2 NL from last grow, lost all my tolerance to it :high-five:

Sorry for the randomness OMM! You know me sometimes!!

Sorry to hear Jo is less than well, I hope with all the stress of Jo's pain, you haven't forgotten to take care of yourself OMM, wishin you both good health and less stress brother!

Hi Quix. :)
I agree GT is the Bomb.:)

Glad you lost your tolerance....sounds great.:high-five: Random is good my friend.:)
Well, you brought it up.....I saw the Dr. today about my finger and when I left I felt much worse inside. I too have problems. Mainly breathing. Many appointments ahead for me. Golden years my ass. :yahoo: Sorry about that! :) It will all be fine, I'm sure. :bravo:

Hey OMM just checking in...The plants look great..I truly admire you for all you do for people and the help you give...I read over your posts a lot because you are so knowledgeable when it comes to growing some quality meds..Wish my plants would grow that big :cheer:...Hope all is well and your health along with Jo's gets only better
~Cmitch55

nice plants man, i hope it smoke as good as it looks

:nicethread::ganjamon:

Hi dankbudz Thanks for stopping in and welcome to 420. :welcome:

Me too, my new friend! If so, I'm going to be very happy. :cheer:
For some reason you seem familiar to me. :)

Hey OMM just checking in...The plants look great..I truly admire you for all you do for people and the help you give...I read over your posts a lot because you are so knowledgeable when it comes to growing some quality meds..Wish my plants would grow that big :cheer:...Hope all is well and your health along with Jo's gets only better
~Cmitch55

:welcome: Cmitch:)
Glad you joined 420 and looked at my grow. Thanks for the compliments...I can tell we are going to be good friends! :cheer: Stick around and we will get your plants to do the same! That is very nice of you, wishing good health for us.
Hopping to see you more often. :high-five:

:welcome: Cmitch:)
Glad you joined 420 and looked at my grow. Thanks for the compliments...I can tell we are going to be good friends! :cheer: Stick around and we will get your plants to do the same! That is very nice of you, wishing good health for us.
Hopping to see you more often. :high-five:
I plan I staying this is a great site with some really great people... It really shows that just because someone smokes it doesn't mean that they're a bad person...By the time I'm your age I hope to see a world where Cannabis is rightfully excepted.
Till next time
~Cmitch55

I plan I staying this is a great site with some really great people... It really shows that just because someone smokes it doesn't mean that they're a bad person...By the time I'm your age I hope to see a world where Cannabis is rightfully excepted.
Till next time
~Cmitch55

Your so right! We have to fight that misconception. :)

The public has been brainwashed for a long time now and a place like 420 is on the fore front in that battle. We are working on the future you and all of us want. :)

LOL!!! YOUR AGE!!! HAHAHA!! My neice said something along these lines to me the other day, cracked me up!!!:52:

GT....your still wet behind the ears...try 69. :yahoo:

g'morning OMM.. just droppin by to see how the ladies are doing!! Hope all is well!

Hi There Young Lady. :ganjamon:

The girls are doing fine.....in fact doing really fine. I couldn't ask for more. :circle-of-love:

what Island are you on? im takeing its Wikiki from the way your post read!
THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP ON THE HELLI RIDES!!!!! that was one of the things that the wife wanted to do..... i doubt whe will want to now lol
were not to big of partyers.... we both got that done with early..... it almost took my life.
all i do now is smoke...and i honestly dont think it gets me high like every one else....ill smoke a joint to my dome and just get pain releif.... others cant hang being put in to a comatose...... go figure.... high tollerance wins overall...
i miss the days where i could smoke a bowl and have it lift me off the ground from one hit......

our honeymoon is set for sept. 5th on the big island, i wanted to go back to jamaica to see my adopted family... not this time i guess. (i lived there for a year and basically got adopted by a few Jamaican families, they are such great people)

you will not be disapointed for sure check out Vital earth if u can get it there... it has the lowest saline content out of all of them......... or if u got the time lol go grab some coconuts and get to grindin, sure u got enough lol

good luck to you and jo, may you be healthy and whole. and may every second you spend together be magnificent!
you are lucky to have each other! not enough people have the ability to be with the one they love. you obviously truly love Jo.
Sending lots of love and good vibes your way brother.

what Island are you on? im takeing its Wikiki from the way your post read!
THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP ON THE HELLI RIDES!!!!! that was one of the things that the wife wanted to do..... i doubt whe will want to now lol
were not to big of partyers.... we both got that done with early..... it almost took my life.
all i do now is smoke...and i honestly dont think it gets me high like every one else....ill smoke a joint to my dome and just get pain releif.... others cant hang being put in to a comatose...... go figure.... high tollerance wins overall...
i miss the days where i could smoke a bowl and have it lift me off the ground from one hit......

our honeymoon is set for sept. 5th on the big island, i wanted to go back to jamaica to see my adopted family... not this time i guess. (i lived there for a year and basically got adopted by a few Jamaican families, they are such great people)

you will not be disapointed for sure check out Vital earth if u can get it there... it has the lowest saline content out of all of them......... or if u got the time lol go grab some coconuts and get to grindin, sure u got enough lol

good luck to you and jo, may you be healthy and whole. and may every second you spend together be magnificent!
you are lucky to have each other! not enough people have the ability to be with the one they love. you obviously truly love Jo.
Sending lots of love and good vibes your way brother.

Brother, I am on Oahu like you thought. Actually it's a beautiful island too, once you get out of Waikiki. There's always the north shore to see and all the surfers. Kind of a High Class doper heaven.
If your staying on the Kailua -Kona side of the big island, you may just want stay right there. Those Hotels there are amazing and you can drive to the other side and see all the old hippie towns that the volcano hasn't got yet.
Also that is where the good Hawaiian weed is grown and a ton of it! The largest export we have!;)

Loved the Jamaican family adoptions. :ganjamon:

Hey, I'm very serious about chopper rides...they crash allot.:yikes::yikes:

Sounds like you partied yourself out in your younger days. Many of us do. Thank goodness you've left that behind....me too a long time ago.
I have the same problem you do...it just doesn't seem like I get as high as I used too. Everyone that smokes my grows all rave about it and I just go cool.
It doesn't effect me that way. The Lucy I smoke is about the only thing that comes close to the old days.

I'll try to find Vital Earth. Ahhhhh I am not going to grind any coconuts anytime soon. :rofl: Hope you have a layover here...we could have a toke together.

Thanks for the good wishes for me and Jo. Your right I love her allot.:love:

When I was in Hawaii, I did the drive along the North shore of Oahu and, like OMM says, it's like driving though a BeachBoys tune! You go past (excuse spelling!) Waiemeah Bay, Waiulu Bay, Sunset Beach, Bonzai Pipeline, and a bunch of other places you'll remember hearing about in some surfing song! :surf:

I also did the chopper ride over the Big Island to check out the volcanos. IMHO, it was one of the coolest things I've ever done. It's simply amazing checking out the lava tubes ("skylights" are where the tube is open from the top and you can look in and see the lava flow) and seeing the black sand beaches and how the Islands are formed.

I can say that, before the flight, they give you a little "fanny pack" that actually has a life perserver inside. They said it's an FAA requirement since part of the trip is over the ocean. The only thing I could think of is that a lot of good this inflatable life jacket will do if we crash in a pool of lava!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom