OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Warning! Folks don't get old! I ran over my own glasses today! Damn! :oops:

The good pair.

OMM I am sorry but OMG:rofl::rofl:It will always be the good pair Sods law dictates that Ms P has a habit of sitting on hers:rofl::goodluck:

:yahoo: Will you be growing indoors or out:Namaste:
And you already got them popping,,looking forwards to seeing some Pix :yummy:when you are ready
Best of days to you an Jo from me an Ms.P:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hi my good Friend jaga! They will be inside until they are large enough to go out.

Don't expect fancy.......just growing.....heck, I may not be able to do it.

All will be answered (well, most will be) when I start the journal.
:peace:

Warning! Folks don't get old! I ran over my own glasses today! Damn! :oops:

The good pair.

I can't see to read without readers. I smash and loose so many I pick 1/2 a dozen at a time and stash them everywhere :geek:

Good morning weed my fellow old fart. :circle-of-love: That is good news that you are starting to grow again. I'm growing some herbs under lights right now but it just isn't the same. Look forward to see your journal. Happy Skunkday OMM

:high-five:

I'm so happy you are growing again OMM!!!!

Maybe get yourself a set of wheels for a garbage can and set the plant on that. That way you can move and turn her without lifting and when it's time to move them outside you can just roll her out. Just a though.

Really excited for you, Congrats!

Good morning weed my fellow old fart. :circle-of-love: That is good news that you are starting to grow again. I'm growing some herbs under lights right now but it just isn't the same. Look forward to see your journal. Happy Skunkday OMM

Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm so happy you are growing again OMM!!!!

Maybe get yourself a set of wheels for a garbage can and set the plant on that. That way you can move and turn her without lifting and when it's time to move them outside you can just roll her out. Just a though.

Really excited for you, Congrats!

Time to think tiny, these should do well in a 1 gallon pot.

He's back, back, back.
:yahoo:
Hip, Hip, Hooray... Hip, Hip, Hooray...

Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are :cheesygrinsmiley:
Without a doubt! LOL... I think we should keep posting in this size until OldMan gets a new pair of readers or gets a 56 inch flat screen to use as a monitor; whichever comes first. :laughtwo:

Some times things just do not go right! The loss of my good glasses have made me have to read and post with a magnifying glass. I am not going to do that, it's just too much of a hassle. Soon as I get new glasses.....which will be as fast as I can, I will start my new grow.

How Depressing! :lot-o-toke:

Hi beemer, I am ALWAYS hooked to a oxygen line. In the house I have an O2 generator. WHEN i have to go somewhere I have an O2 tank I can load in the back of my hatchback. I have to remove my glasses to get the o2 lines off of my head, so I usually lay them on my bumper. This time I forgot to put my glasses on. They fell to the ground . I didn't notice and backed over them. My best pair too. Now I have get a new prescription from the VA. This will take at least 2 weeks. I am using a magnifying glass right now to see and write this to you. I may not be writting to much for a while. This will probably delay me getting my new journal up. So it goes...

We all have problems.
:Namaste:

dang!!!!

So I hope you can read this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bout time you planted a seed. What ya going do get buried with them?????????????? Cool my friend. and I hope ya can read this. Glad your growing again Pop's. Just water the suckers............ Keepem Green

Hey Buddy Hows everything going?

I went to Waikiki today and ordered 2 pair of glasses. Should be ready in a week. I will pay for them myself. The VA would take too long.

Was real fun driving using very old glasses.

Back
Top Bottom