OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Happy skunkday to you too jaga my friend. Hope all is well and happy in your home. :ganjamon: :love:

:passitleft:It sure is getting better over here I am gonna try an make some caps today she has 1 left
it will hopefully be fun:peace::love::peace:

Wow! You got buds! Those girls look great!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

-- edit

After this is over we are going to have a defoliation discussion :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow! You got buds! Those girls look great!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

-- edit

After this is over we are going to have a defoliation discussion :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Buckshot. Actually I defoliated some today. For me day 21 in flower is my first real defoliation. However, my ears are open. :popcorn::hmmmm:

Thanks Buckshot. Actually I defoliated some today. For me day 21 in flower is my first real defoliation. However, my ears are open. :popcorn::hmmmm:

I thought you were gonna leave your defoliating paws off of those girls!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love the side of the house grow. I wish I could do that where I live. On that OG Kush bush it looks like a caterpillar or something is helping you defol. The lil bugger probably was munchin away, got closer to the bud, got high and fell off.

I thought you were gonna leave your defoliating paws off of those girls!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh! My! The leaves that I defoliated are in the bushy parts where they are covered and dieing?

I love the side of the house grow. I wish I could do that where I live. On that OG Kush bush it looks like a caterpillar or something is helping you defol. The lil bugger probably was munchin away, got closer to the bud, got high and fell off.

Hi Calyx Hunter, I've been ripped a few of times. Right now there is a Marine living on each side of me. That helps. We have "Leaf Miners" they eat the leaves, but not the buds. I like your description better. Lil Buggers! :Namaste:

well something likes the og which is good itll hopefully stay off the others
Happy Skunkday Buddy :thumb:

Ah jaga.......now I have to act humble. :circle-of-love:
Could you guys refrain from using that small print. You have my blind butt 4 inches from the screen trying to read those post. LOL...

Something always likes the OG Kush :)
I have one bean of OG Kush. Should I germinate that next? Decisions decisions.

Oh! My! The leaves that I defoliated are in the bushy parts where they are covered and dieing?

Oh I have seen what you have done in the past defoliator... those poor girls were lucky to have panties on :rofl:

Lmaol...

well something likes the og which is good itll hopefully stay off the others
Happy Skunkday Buddy :thumb:

Yeah CHH, since it's your girl, they can eat all they want!:party:

Could you guys refrain from using that small print. You have my blind butt 4 inches from the screen trying to read those post. LOL...

I have one bean of OG Kush. Should I germinate that next? Decisions decisions.

Sorry B A R. I will use larger print!

Plant that OG Kush.
:circle-of-love:

Hey Buddy Good Evening to ya :high-five:

Hey Buddy...how goes it? THsea is coming over to help me clean and sanitize the tent.....and....bring in the groceries. Shopping day.
Did you say you knew where to get some FFOF? :hmmmm:

Good evening to you too.
:passitleft:

High there OMM & Jo:ciao:
right if we in Brit are like Hr ahead of you guys in paradise how come we are so behind in so many other ways? For instance it seemed for a bit years ago we would have legal Pot but then they changed there mind an brought it from a CAT:B up to a CAT:C again while on the mainland an the isles of sun surf an love you got legal I always when younger thought if you guys went legal so would we so its time for a change this summer I am gonna look into some kind of Ganja awareness or hemp awareness (as long as I got the time) im gonna go an print lots of posters an get them in shop keepers windows I hope folks will at least read an understand the NEED for this happy Munchday OMM hug from Pady to you an one from me to Jo :hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom