OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

A brilliant Sativaday to Yall I think im back on the right day:high-five:Give Jo a big hug Padma sends you a big ole hug:hug::hug:Thanks for being here for us is what I guess I am trying to say you Rock our world Old med man:bigblush:

Ah jaga.......now I have to act humble. :circle-of-love:

Modern technology, don`t you just luv it ? Last two days, the wind has been howling, internet has been very sporadic at best. Seems to be back to normal now. Hope the weedend dawn`s on gentle tropical breezes. `bout time to give Jo a hug. Start your weedend off on the right foot....ya know the routine....wake and bake. The good doctor is a really nice daytime indulgence. Really enjoy her all day long.

Hey Buddy Hope you Wake up Happy and healthy as can be on this Sunny Sativaday :circle-of-love:

Modern technology, don`t you just luv it ? Last two days, the wind has been howling, internet has been very sporadic at best. Seems to be back to normal now. Hope the weedend dawn`s on gentle tropical breezes. `bout time to give Jo a hug. Start your weedend off on the right foot....ya know the routine....wake and bake. The good doctor is a really nice daytime indulgence. Really enjoy her all day long.

Hey yooper! Jo will get her hug in a few minutes. I sure will be glad to get her back from the Olympics. :high-five:

Ol friend if I wake and bake I'll go right back to bed and stay there for a while.:hookah:

Had to jump start Jo's old car......it's exciting when you have oxygen lines everywhere!
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Hey Buddy Hope you Wake up Happy and healthy as can be on this Sunny Sativaday :circle-of-love:

Thanks CHH! :thanks:

Man, I had a good morning. Since you put the hose out for me last night, I just took my O2 cart outside and watered the girls and took pictures of them. Sure made it easy on me. Thanks. :circle-of-love::high-five:

A Picture Update of the Girls

The OGKush

1ogkush.jpg

OGKush Buds

2ogkushbuds.jpg

Side of the house

3side.jpg

Side of the house from the other way

4sideotherway.jpg

The Small Black Russian

5smallBR.jpg

The Big Black Russian

6bigBR.jpg

Big Black Russian Buds

7bbrbuds.jpg

The Big Violator

8bigvio.jpg

The Tent

9tent.jpg

That's all folks :Namaste:

Your girls are look very nice OMM. It's so nice to be able to put our girls outside to flower. Must be nice to have 12/12 year around. Sounds like you and Jo are doing really good and that make a person feel good. Happy Sativaday you old fart. :circle-of-love:

May the winds buffet the shores drawing untold marine riches into the air to be disspursed (spelling is wrong lol) then comnbined with fresh Weedlely winds bestow wondrous growth upo your girls OMM! :)

Sounds good to me LA. Thank You!:thumb::peace:

Quite the stretch on that there Violator...and damn the OG Kush and Black Russian are looking good. :circle-of-love:

Happy Sativaday to you OMM! :thumb:

Much Aloha. :surf:
High there

Aloha to you too Relaxed Lester.:thumb:

Yep, should have done more topping on the Violator. Thought I had her under control. :yummy:

Happy Sativaday to you too my friend and thanks for looking in on me. :high-five:

Your girls are look very nice OMM. It's so nice to be able to put our girls outside to flower. Must be nice to have 12/12 year around. Sounds like you and Jo are doing really good and that make a person feel good. Happy Sativaday you old fart. :circle-of-love:

Hey beemerbill, thanks. I'm with you, nothing like the great outdoors. It's a sliding 12/12, but easy to keep up with. Yep, Jo and I are really doing good. Makes life so much better and enjoyable.:love:

Happy Sativaday to you too old fart.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom