OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

I'm not going to even attempt to read your small print anymore Jaga. Have some respect for us blind folk. LOL...

:oops:Hey really you no I never realised it as small as that I normally click on font size 3 this is a 5 I do understand as my eyes are not very good I will stick to a size 4-5 I can understand Bro:circle-of-love:

:thanks:

OMM,
Have to agree with jaga on description of your island. Your green thumbs are showing themselves again. Between that and the Hawaiian weather, your girls are looking great.

I think the rain is almost here buddy
Happy Shatterday Buddy :thumb: which reminds me one day I need to learn how to make my own full melt :thumb:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:OMM:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

hey honey buns! :)

I do write long ones OMM, some things never change -like Granny is pretty windy! LOL I think I must even be contributing to the bellow zero wind chills in our area! :) oh, but maybe mine is just a lot of HOT air!

Jaga, I will google it and see what I can find. Thank you! :)

i am am lovin that Violater too... Still stretching too! What a stinky butt whooping strain that one is. YUMMMMMMMMMM!!! :)

OMM,
Have to agree with jaga on description of your island. Your green thumbs are showing themselves again. Between that and the Hawaiian weather, your girls are looking great.

Hey ole friend yooper. :Namaste:

Yea man all I have to do is get them to sprout, veg em a bit, and throw them outside. Then I water and watch. :high-five:

Wish we could put your lovely girls out here.......you would have monsters!:peace:

I think the rain is almost here buddy
Happy Shatterday Buddy :thumb: which reminds me one day I need to learn how to make my own full melt :thumb:

Happy Shatterday to you too CHH. Black clouds above...here we go again! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Melt sounds good. :ganjamon:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:OMM:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

hey honey buns! :)

I do write long ones OMM, some things never change -like Granny is pretty windy! LOL I think I must even be contributing to the bellow zero wind chills in our area! :) oh, but maybe mine is just a lot of HOT air!

Jaga, I will google it and see what I can find. Thank you! :)

i am am lovin that Violater too... Still stretching too! What a stinky butt whooping strain that one is. YUMMMMMMMMMM!!! :)

:hippy: Hey Granny Girl! Long as you are down wind you can be Windy as you want!:hippy:

I couldn't take the cold at all...that's why I'm here! Burrrrrrr!:surrender:

A grower that joined 420 the same day I did, recommended Violator Kush to me. Been growing it ever since. :love::love:
When I mix it and Black Russian, I have a hard time remembering my name!

When it gets warmer you should grow some of your own. You wont be sorry. :yummy:

Love ya Girl! :circle-of-love:

Good morning /late night ,,,,, sorry its morning here an late night where an just gone 9 over here I slept in for the first time in months I think its gonna take me some time to wake :lot-o-toke: any how Mmm top of the buds to ya OMM on this fine Skunkday hope your rain blows over fast :peace::love::peace:

Souds Divine I had a look at your Island yesterday from google maps OMG it is so so beautiful that is definitely the place that I would LOVE to retire to the lovely flowers an the green the mountains the wild life just makes for the most wonderful location :yummy: add Mary Jaine to this an you really do have heaven :thumb:An then you are legal as well:yahoo:
So all this considered have a great Sativaday have a kiss from padma an give Jo a big hug from me Love to the both of you :circle-of-love:

I can't read it either my friend!:reading420magazine::helpsmilie::nomo:

Dang,I got a little behind.lol.Sorry about the veg room.Outdoor girl's are looking great and I see CHH O.G is starting to get some orange hair's.:thumb:

No problem Jimmy. That's why journals are so cool. We can catch up. We get busy. Yeah, the veg room was my fault. So it goes. CHH will be around to pick her up soon. She does look good. Peace young Brother.:peace:

OMM,
And a good Skunkday to you and Jo. Must be time for a big hug for Jo. Ride out your storm, it`s only wind and rain. All the bad stuff my way is south of me. They getting`rain, freezing rain and lotsa` snow, up to 12". Just plain cold here. Gonna visit the good Dr. G now. Peace.

Loved seeing the photos of the outdoor girls OMM!
I know I'm not around much,
but it sure feels good when I do drop by and see your garden looking like that.
:high-five:

OMM,
And a good Skunkday to you and Jo. Must be time for a big hug for Jo. Ride out your storm, it`s only wind and rain. All the bad stuff my way is south of me. They getting`rain, freezing rain and lotsa` snow, up to 12". Just plain cold here. Gonna visit the good Dr. G now. Peace.

Hi Ya yooper! Man, I did one of your things. I answered this once before and "Poof" it was gone. I hate that! :helpsmilie:

Glad you missed most of the bad stuff south of you. :high-five:

Today would NOT be a good day to hug Jo, or even be around her. She was served a "Desist and Stop" order from the City.

The young lady next door, whose husband is a Marine and is deployed, takes in washing to help pay the bills. She works her ass off. Night and day.

This bugs hell out of Jo. Doesn't like the smell or the noise. What does she do? She blows a 127 decibel Air Horn at her out of the window! Hence the "Desist and Stop" order.

Jo threw a fit. In my brilliance, I said "I don't blame her". Another fit directed at me. I escaped to my grow room. We haven't talked since....which is kind of cool. I'm still hiding down here.

So yooper, no hug today.
:peace:

Loved seeing the photos of the outdoor girls OMM!
I know I'm not around much,
but it sure feels good when I do drop by and see your garden looking like that.
:high-five:

Thanks Vick074. I know what you mean, just too many great journals going on right now. Glad you like the outdoor girls.....so do I. Wish all of us could grow outdoors. Thanks for the visit! Good to see you. :thumb::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom