OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hope you can get everything straightened out my friendly old fart. I have been yelled at a few times in the last couple of weeks and all I do is yesum dear. Happy Skunkday OMM

Hope you can get everything straightened out my friendly old fart. I have been yelled at a few times in the last couple of weeks and all I do is yesum dear. Happy Skunkday OMM

Exactly! beemerbill. :Namaste::peace:

Happy Skunkday to you too!

A Look in the tent:Namaste:

12438.jpg

In the center is my White Widow......I decided to top hell out of her instead of training her.

The two little ones are:

The one one the left is a "Northern Lights x Haze #5" from Sense Seeds. I've wanted to grow her for a long time.

The one on the right is a 2046. It's fun time!:circle-of-love:

It's raining..so no pictures of the outside girls today.

I can't read it either my friend!:reading420magazine::helpsmilie::nomo:

O man I got to get this Font thing sorted I cant read em either have a great Munchday OMM sorry for the small print I am trying to get it to a size that I can read as well :sorry::circle-of-love:

O man I got to get this Font thing sorted I cant read em either have a great Munchday OMM sorry for the small print I am trying to get it to a size that I can read as well :sorry::circle-of-love:
You know Jaga, If you don't use any size or font on your post it'll come out nice & readable like this. I mostly just use the larger size print when accompanied with photos. Otherwise a lot of you might just look at the pics like it's a naughty magazine.

'
Old Man, that White Widow is Gorgeous.

Hey OMM, that HazexNL5 is one of my all time favorites, first grew it in '87.

Hello OG13, sure good to see you! Hope you are doing well as possible. Since you don't post too much, that HazexNL5 must be good. I've had the seed for at least 5 years and I thought to myself "Better grow it while you can", so I am. Take care my Friend. :Namaste:

Happy Munchday Buddy :thumb:

Happy Munchday to you too CHH!:thumb:

When you have time, these new girls are ready to be replanted to their permanent homes. Not going to veg the 2046 much the way she grows. THsea and I "think" we have a way to at least control her a little. Famous last words! :high-five:

You know Jaga, If you don't use any size or font on your post it'll come out nice & readable like this. I mostly just use the larger size print when accompanied with photos. Otherwise a lot of you might just look at the pics like it's a naughty magazine.

'

Thanks B A R. I'm totally trying to make her a bush. Her first TOPPING grew back in just days, she is almost ready for another.
:high-five:

hey Buddy hope your ok haven't seen you post yet today

Thanks for your concern CHH. :thanks:

I was down at the Doctors today getting cancer burned off my head and hide. Felt like he burned a hole in my head and various other parts. He gave me 5 prescriptions too. Gonna look like a greased pig soon.:cheer::cheer:

'
Yep thats what I shall do I just made the same stupid mistake when answering Beemerbill , you see folks this is why I would vote for BAR because he is a very helpful soul an when a situation arises he is good at defusing it with a wise word just the guy for MOTM March:cheer::cheer:have a great tokersday:circle-of-love:

Thanks for your concern CHH. :thanks:

I was down at the Doctors today getting cancer burned off my head and hide. Felt like he burned a hole in my head and various other parts. He gave me 5 prescriptions too. Gonna look like a greased pig soon.:cheer::cheer:
Sorry to hear that OMM but its doing you good so keep it up greased pig look or not:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed OMM and Jo give JO a big hug from me an Pady sends kisses to you actually she speaks very lovingly about you
420 really is so personal love to you on this cold but sunny Tokersday :circle-of-love:

No way. Jaga. Still not getting around Jo...she's still in a bad frame of mind. A Big hug from me to both you and Pady. Much love to you both! :love::love::love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom